Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her definition of ‘showing skin’ is?🤔 She has pictures up in bikinis that cover less than this and her boobs and butt is on display all the time but sure, do go on 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Was the naked post removed? I hope so, noone wants to see that skeletons dried out nipples.

Leonie stop trying to make ”naked fashion” a thing, it’s not going to happen. Women nowadays don’t need their tits and bum hanging out to be considered fashion forward.

Reactions: 7
Surely Miu Miu can’t be serious with that piece of fabric they’re calling a skirt. Her ass is LITERALLY hanging out

She is skinny but she is flabby obviously does not workout and does not eat well.

There is a video on Coachella of her and Camila Coelho on Camila insta that Leonie looks high. The face and make up it looks like she is flying high.

Reactions: 5
She is skinny but she is flabby obviously does not workout and does not eat well.

There is a video on Coachella of her and Camila Coelho on Camila insta that Leonie looks high. The face and make up it looks like she is flying high.
I feel like her “style” is getting boring and repetitive. I was extremely underwhelmed by her predictable Coachella look. Her bright colors/ sequence “look and me, look at me” style was fun for a couple years but it’s like she has no dimension. Unless she reinvents herself, I think the end is near. She’s also gained a little weight in the last few months (although she’s still very thin), you can tell that she’s not healthy and has no muscle tone because she looks flabby, almost like she’s skinny fat. Disordered eating, unhealthy habits and no exercises starts to catch up with you.

Reactions: 6
It’s becoming more and more apparent lately that Leonie has no style/taste - she’s just tall and skinny. Because wtf are these two outfits:

Reactions: 4
That silver thing is just hanging on her and the other outfit is once again just one that shows her butt.
Groundbreaking.

Reactions: 3
Now that Tamara is engaged do you think Alex/Leonie are going to finally get engaged?

Battle of the weddings would be oh so fun. I don't even care how much is gifted lol

Now that Tamara is engaged do you think Alex/Leonie are going to finally get engaged?

Battle of the weddings would be oh so fun. I don't even care how much is gifted lol
As annoying as Tamara can be, and it seemed like she was desperate for an engagement, I actually see some sort of chemistry/affection between her and Filipo (sp?). Leonie and Alex come off as like friends/Alex her lapdog lol. I’m sure they’ll get engaged but they just don’t give off any sort of romantic vibes. They’re so weird.

Reactions: 8
What is the reason she and Alex aren’t engaged or married?

I feel like I’ve seen her post things about wanting a wedding but don’t get daily tabs on her. Is he waiting for a diamond company to sponsor her ring????

How long ago did Leonie purchase her London flat?

It seems like ages ago. I'd actually be interested in following their progress "renovating" the space but good gracious I might be on my deathbed they move so slowly. Must take extra time to secure freebies

Reactions: 6