Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please, just cover yourself. We have seen too much of you
I had to unfollow her because I just couldn't stand having her tits shoved in my face every 5 minutes. I see nothing has changed since I've been gone ..... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to unfollow her because I just couldn't stand having her tits shoved in my face every 5 minutes. I see nothing has changed since I've been gone ..... !!
Same.. honestly, I feel a lot better not seeing her on my feed.

Reactions: 6
New flat in London. The proportions of the room/ceiling in the reel make me think South Ken or Notting Hill or similar? Wonder what that cost 😅

Reactions: 3
Hello. Never commented here. This girl is really boring and showing too much. I realized that she does it for attention and low self-esteem. Her styles just doesn't exist. She just wear whatever she grabs from her closet, so the result is a clown/marionette. Clown because of the lack of her style and marionette because she cannot walk properly. I believe even her walk is a desperate way to get attention. The brands use her as a hanger, which I would also do if I was in their place.
But there is one thing that I am really curious about: how Alex feels as a man when he keeps recording her boobs and her butt crack all the time??? Does he feel proud of their relationship? Does he feel proud of himself as man?:unsure::unsure::unsure: It doesn't make sense this whole situation to me no matter how much money they make from those posts/reels. There are some things that real men don't allow because of their pride. Unless they are trying to profit from it, if you know what I mean..... I don't say that they do it, but Alex is a guy to feel sorry for him in any case. just my honest opinion

Hello. Never commented here. This girl is really boring and showing too much. I realized that she does it for attention and low self-esteem. Her styles just doesn't exist. She just wear whatever she grabs from her closet, so the result is a clown/marionette. Clown because of the lack of her style and marionette because she cannot walk properly. I believe even her walk is a desperate way to get attention. The brands use her as a hanger, which I would also do if I was in their place.
But there is one thing that I am really curious about: how Alex feels as a man when he keeps recording her boobs and her butt crack all the time??? Does he feel proud of their relationship? Does he feel proud of himself as man?:unsure::unsure::unsure: It doesn't make sense this whole situation to me no matter how much money they make from those posts/reels. There are some things that real men don't allow because of their pride. Unless they are trying to profit from it, if you know what I mean..... I don't say that they do it, but Alex is a guy to feel sorry for him in any case. just my honest opinion
That is just their aesthetic. I don’t think that anyone finds her attractive and sexy. She doesn’t have that vibe.

I don't find her sexy in any way, but that's just me. It's like watching a hanger with an annoying face.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh my god! And of course she has her boobs on show for everyone
showing her boobs is written in her business plan. It’s how she tries pulling attention from real celebrities and models onto her 😆

Reactions: 3
Alex gives me asexual vibes. I don’t get the sense that this is not a romantic relationship in the typical sense. He has this weird fascination with her, almost as if he wants to be her, rather than date her. He does her hair and plays with her clothes, it’s really weird. That said, given this dynamic I don’t think the typical “male ego” rules apply. She constantly emasculates him and treats him like her little puppy who is there only to cater to her and he’s all too happy to oblige. Low self esteem is written all over this “relationship”. She gives me major narcissist vibes and he’s the sad victim that kisses her feet and feeds her ego. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 10
Yes she’s too naked. Not jealous at all happy for everyone to be hot but I don’t want to see someone’s butt and boobs all the time. Respectfully. Might be a bit old school but some decorum should be withheld by all women.

Reactions: 8
Do you guys think Alex will propose this year? I don’t see leonie wanting kids anytime soon — or ever — but surely she’d like a fancy gifted wedding where she is the center of attention.

Reactions: 4
Do you guys think Alex will propose this year? I don’t see leonie wanting kids anytime soon — or ever — but surely she’d like a fancy gifted wedding where she is the center of attention.
.. and would get her even more followers

Reactions: 1
I have the feeling she’s reluctant to have children because they could/would mess up with her skinny figure and make her relationship with Alex less special, she wouldn’t be his #1 any more.

Reactions: 5