Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long ago did Leonie purchase her London flat?

It seems like ages ago. I'd actually be interested in following their progress "renovating" the space but good gracious I might be on my deathbed they move so slowly. Must take extra time to secure freebies
It was the same with the Hamburg flat, which still looks unfinished as duck.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how stressful it is for Leonie to avoid Caro & Xenia - and also vice versa 😅 they are from the same town, about the same age I guess, attend the same events but you never ever see them together 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how stressful it is for Leonie to avoid Caro & Xenia - and also vice versa 😅 they are from the same town, about the same age I guess, attend the same events but you never ever see them together 😁
That's a really great point. Leonie doesn't seem to be in the Tamara/Caro/Xenia click.

She seems to hang out with Alex -- and then any actress/celebrity in attendance

That's a really great point. Leonie doesn't seem to be in the Tamara/Caro/Xenia click.

She seems to hang out with Alex -- and then any actress/celebrity in attendance
It’s really cringe how she thirsts over celebs/actresses. Lily’s face is like “Help! Save me!” Which is hilarious because Leonie tries to act like Ashley Park’s BFF who’s Lily’s co-star in Emily in Paris. I think what makes the whole thing sad is it’s VERY clear Leonie has zero friends, so it comes across even more pathetic when she tries to make it look like she’s truly friends with these celebrities.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s really cringe how she thirsts over celebs/actresses. Lily’s face is like “Help! Save me!” Which is hilarious because Leonie tries to act like Ashley Park’s BFF who’s Lily’s co-star in Emily in Paris. I think what makes the whole thing sad is it’s VERY clear Leonie has zero friends, so it comes across even more pathetic when she tries to make it look like she’s truly friends with these celebrities.
Oh gosh! Adorable, sweet Lily truly does not look happy -- which is striking for her because she always seems so gracious and happy. Meanwhile everything about Leonie's body language screams that she's coming on way too strong.

It also kind of looks like a scene from Midsommar 🤣

• Haha
Seems like she’s one of the few that got invited to jacquemus show at Versailles and can I just say? This is one super fugly collection that’s super unflattering on some of the most beautiful women in the world

But it’s also pro nudity so Leonie will love ❤

Attachments

so i attended the georges hobeika show for work and -- leonie is super cringe in person. Didn't speak with her but having attended many fashion shows and many fashion weeks you can always tell the people who are there for the fashion from those who are there for to feed their own ego...

and she DEFINITELY falls in the later category

she may have loved fashion at one point but she's transcended to a place where the 'fame' has clearly gone to her head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leonie seems to think she’s the main event at these things.

but it should be a focus on the clothes… especially when we’re talking haute couture. Each collection has notes the audience receives on the details and inspiration behind the designs. It would be interesting if she shared that more than endless stories of HER

I’d love to hear from Caro. Xenia or any of the others what they think of Leonie. She never mingles with them

Latest reel let’s be real it’s a bleeping belt let’s be honest. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Latest reel let’s be real it’s a bleeping belt let’s be honest. 🤢
Not sure which is worse, the glitter Valentino belt/skirt/headband, or the breakfast buffet thong dress she just posted.
I usually enjoy Leonie's over the top outfits but I don't enjoy the vulgar looking ones where the ass cheeks are hanging out (on her or anyone). Sure a cheeky bikini at the pool or beach is fine, but stop assaulting the eyes of the other guests who are just trying to eat a nice breakfast with a gorgeous sea view just so you can hog that view up to take pics of your ass. Looks like her comment section feels the same.

that thong out during a lovely morning brunch is so crass. Then she clapped back like everyone is so "provoked" because of all the negative comments

No. The one provoked here is Leonie who's sad that for once people stood for something instead of showering her with praise.

Attachments

• Haha