Leonie Hanne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean to sound insensitive but you’d think she’d pick up on how often she says these things. After fashion week, Cannes, now a magazine shoot, Coachella, etc

Yes she keeps a busy schedule but MANY people do and don’t feel this way so often. She really needs to focus on building up her diet and even trying some exercise because she clearly is in bad shape. She should get blood work done too asap

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t mean to sound insensitive but you’d think she’d pick up on how often she says these things. After fashion week, Cannes, now a magazine shoot, Coachella, etc

Yes she keeps a busy schedule but MANY people do and don’t feel this way so often. She really needs to focus on building up her diet and even trying some exercise because she clearly is in bad shape. She should get blood work done too asap
i feel like all the food stories since she got back to London were for a reason too ‘like oh hi yes I’m eating loads look at me’

Reactions: 5
i feel like all the food stories since she got back to London were for a reason too ‘like oh hi yes I’m eating loads look at me’
She doesn’t get enough nutrients. I follow a plant based diet so I know it’s possible but she’s not getting enough protein, iron or vitamin D based off the food she shows all the time. Those are all important for energy levels and an açaí bowl or avocado toast doesn’t cut it.

I’m sure she wants to stay slim so she fits in model size clothes but she’s just going to keep getting sick and feeling “weak” if she doesn’t start paying attention to her health more.

Reactions: 9
Obviously she can share whatever she wants to share but I see a lot of bragging and whining from her this year.

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing, her body is always so tired, without energy
Well start to listen your body
Or maybe she is just waiting something better and “feeling sick” could be excuse not to go
And she eats all the time the same things… all the time

Reactions: 4
maybe I'm in the minority here, but I feel like her face looks very very alien and strange. Her natural features suited her way more. I think this is the case with most influencers when they get work done - they get all the 'trendy' procedures done with little concern for how it will look with the rest of their features. There's a reason why celebrity plastic surgery tends to suit the person/look cohesive, it's because they go to plastic surgeons that have expertise in balancing the features the celeb wants to change with the rest of their face.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she said, ‘random fact, I don’t eat any other fruit other than açai & avocado‘ …Yep, explains a lot! She couldn’t believe how ‘nice’ the berries were (snacks given to them on the boat) Is this woman for real? Also, why is her hair so broken at the back? Seems 80% of her hair is extensions. I never noticed before, cos’ it’s always plastered flat. Perhaps I’m wrong, but an extremely restricted diet does not a healthy head of hair make. She should stop being a martyr for fashion & take care of her always failing health.

• Wow
Can’t believe she said, ‘random fact, I don’t eat any other fruit other than açai & avocado‘ …Yep, explains a lot! She couldn’t believe how ‘nice’ the berries were (snacks given to them on the boat) Is this woman for real? Also, why is her hair so broken at the back? Seems 80% of her hair is extensions. I never noticed before, cos’ it’s always plastered flat. Perhaps I’m wrong, but an extremely restricted diet does not a healthy head of hair make. She should stop being a martyr for fashion & take care of her always failing health.
That’s why her dumbass is always getting sick. Vegan doed not equal healthy. No I’m not saying she should stop being vegan, I know vegan people who have a balanced diet eating all sorts of nutritious foods. I feel like that’s her schtick though, and it’s only so she can get away with her possible disordered eating. What a silly woman. The amount of acai bowls she eats is an actual joke.

Reactions: 6
How trashy... and the fact that her bf is filming this....
I almost threw up seeing that. The thing is she doesn’t even pull off sexy at all. She just loves being naked 24/7. Shoutout to her confidence I guess…which is funny because she tries to be all “omg I’m so shy, hehe”

• Sick
She really fetishizes food, makes a great show of slurping and sucking on things doesn’t she? (sorry to be vulgar …but not half as vulgar as showing a closeup of your ass-crack to the world). Absolutely tasteless! I feel her ‘pasta or pizza’ reel is an intentional response to this thread - where her diet and performative eating have been discussed. Quite the privilege to have soooo much at your disposal and gifting’, (when others have so little) to then restrict, curb, skip meals, bc ….so busy! Her life of indulgence and excess seems hollow, empty and obsessive.

Reactions: 10
Exactly! It just makes me cringe... she's not sexy in the slightest

Reactions: 3
I had to chime in on this thread. I found her behaviour forced and annoying soon after following her but now it’s more unbearable than ever. I don’t even know where to begin, the woman is a walking contradiction. So shy, so awkward but shoves her tatas and ass crack in everyone’s face any chance she gets. That Gucci thong gave me so much second hand embarrassment… and her relationship with Alex seems so weird to say the least. Their conversations and any interaction shown on insta seem so bumpy and awkward 🥴 don’t even get me started on her pasta eating face

Reactions: 6