Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her mum only 48? Says she was 34 when she killed the guy & that article is from 34. What age is leona?

She got out broke her bail and was put back inside but she met a old guy when she was out then when she got released second time she married him he died of cancer and she got left all his money she's like the black widow now with another old man
---
If u go back annoying cunts page u can see her mum has a tag on
---
Glad they think it's funny that someone lost their son brother dad etc because of her cause yeah a tag for murder is so funny

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She got out broke her bail and was put back inside but she met a old guy when she was out then when she got released second time she married him he died of cancer and she got left all his money she's like the black widow now with another old man
---
If u go back annoying cunts page u can see her mum has a tag on
---
Glad they think it's funny that someone lost their son brother dad etc because of her cause yeah a tag for murder is so funny
Can see the evil ripping out her mother!

Reactions: 7
Always thought there was something off about the mum but didn't expect that! What a role model 🙄

Reactions: 3
I remember that video about the tag, I just thought it was something minor like shoplifting because she looks that type. I see the maw has a new man now, some men really will shag anything. You’d be feart to change radio stations in the motor with that crackpot

Reactions: 7
I nearly died when she was on live in labour 🫣 couldn’t paint a brass neck on some folk
Yeah and the nurse came in and told her to be quiet the noise she was making was ridiculous for in a hospital then when she done the margarita dance absolute boak 🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
Then done a video saying how precious the first few hours after Labour are, in her bra and pants. So precious but she’s filming for TikTok with that glaikit look on her face.

• Haha
Some way to dish up a dinner then licking the fingers 🤮 she's the absolute heave

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Or she’s sticking her beak in every thing, inhaling it. Like who smells fried rice or naan bread. Boke.

The way she can't say th gets on my goat fick, fin, fursday 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She even stuck her beak in the thermal pot after the wean brought it home the other day 😭
With every bit of chicken in it untouched 🤣🤣 that wean standing there in all the videos now, she must be needing the engagement. It does the opposite for me, I find Leona annoying enough without listening to her incredibly annoying offspring.

Reactions: 4
Wow what she gives that kid is disgraceful! No nutrition what so ever! Think the kid thinks its a game of what she eats!

Wow what she gives that kid is disgraceful! No nutrition what so ever! Think the kid thinks its a game of what she eats!
Don’t watch Stephanie Vavron then, what she gives her kid for breakfast alone is disgusting! NUTEEEELLLLLAAAAA 😂

Reactions: 3