Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one that exploits the annoying wean. That wean reminds me of that Sevdas. Always something pointless to say. The other day a wean was screaming that Jacob was stinking….nappy wise. If it’s no that she’s breastfeeding whilst gazing into the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another one that exploits the annoying wean. That wean reminds me of that Sevdas. Always something pointless to say. The other day a wean was screaming that Jacob was stinking….nappy wise. If it’s no that she’s breastfeeding whilst gazing into the camera.
i can’t watch that sevda, that voice puts me to sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i can’t watch that sevda, that voice puts me to sleep.
She’s so bleeping dense it destroys me. Her thread is hilarious. Can’t believe she’s only 34. She’s defo been taking what the rest of Scottish TikTok have as she looks about 45.

• Haha
That wee girls lunch is just junk 🤯
I don’t even hate watch anymore, I can’t stand that stupid, hiya, it’s me again, even worse when she’s got that daughter saying it. Nobody is interested. Showing your daughters dancing trophies to every bleeping weirdo and pervert on the planet. Just make your cakes and give us all peace FFs. Shouldn’t be putting Nutella on sandwiches due to but allergies.

Reactions: 6
Indian video came up on my FYP there, smelling a big cheesy naan bread, beak right in about it. Nah, no right in the nut.

• Haha
She is morphing into Staf with the nutella pieces & exploiting her weans 😏

Reactions: 3
I don’t even hate watch anymore, I can’t stand that stupid, hiya, it’s me again, even worse when she’s got that daughter saying it. Nobody is interested. Showing your daughters dancing trophies to every bleeping weirdo and pervert on the planet. Just make your cakes and give us all peace FFs. Shouldn’t be putting Nutella on sandwiches due to but allergies.
She mentioned this and said they have never been told so can't be anyone with nut allergies in the school. The full pack lunch is just rubbish. Said she won't eat it all but will give her a choice. Who cares what's in the packed lunch? Nobody!! The Martin one disappeared again? That seems to be when her mum is hanging about?

Reactions: 2
Aye one wean hanging aff her tit as per, making her dinner, but still got time to film it for TikTok.

Aye one wean hanging aff her tit as per, making her dinner, but still got time to film it for TikTok.
I just watched the chilli video. The baby isn't even feeding, well unless she's got nipples on her arms or the wee one can feed through a t-shirt 😂

• Haha
I just watched the chilli video. The baby isn't even feeding, well unless she's got nipples on her arms or the wee one can feed through a t-shirt 😂
There’s just no need for it whatsoever, she’s choking to go viral. I cringe so bad for her.

Whats the set up with her & her man? Is he the dad to all 3 kids?

Reactions: 1
There’s just no need for it whatsoever, she’s choking to go viral. I cringe so bad for her.
She's clearly using b.feeding for content, I'm all for normalising it but don't sit pretending to feed when your not. So pointless 😂😂 you can clearly see the difference in her videos when she is actually feeding its so obvious 🤦‍♀️😂

She's clearly using b.feeding for content, I'm all for normalising it but don't sit pretending to feed when your not. So pointless 😂😂 you can clearly see the difference in her videos when she is actually feeding its so obvious 🤦‍♀️😂
Sometimes I’ve seen her sitting staring/gazing into the camera, saying baby J is having some of mummy’s milk, not taking her eye off the camera with a weird grin on her face. It gives me Bitty vibes.
---
Whats the set up with her & her man? Is he the dad to all 3 kids?
Aye. She pretends he doesn’t live there, Martins maw stays near Cher.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her mum was in jail for murder stabbed her boyfriend google andrea neil alloa. Leona has also been done for making special muffins with the local drug dealers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her mum was in jail for murder stabbed her boyfriend google andrea neil alloa. Leona has also been done for making special muffins with the local drug dealers
WTF. Mic Drop 🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
---
There will be time enough for counting, when I’m in the jail.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha