Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!
I know my child would actually think I’d lost the plot and point black refuse to do it if I said oh let’s make a video of your empty packed lunch box 🙄 but her bairn is just another attention seeker like her maw!
God forbid me but that wean annoys the life out of me. She’s her mothers daughter indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God forbid me but that wean annoys the life out of me. She’s her mothers daughter indeed.
I'm the same she's the kind of child u want to nip when no one is looking 🙈🤣 self centred wee brat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did I hear that right in her video this morning, running late and it was 5 past 10?? Running late but have time to make a tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine your wean running over an hour late for school and your standing making a TikTok. Honestly, she’s a SAHM. Why are they weans never off her, that would have destroyed me, baby jade is feeding non stop? Why? Honestly this generation is totally fucked.

Reactions: 3
Is the wee one cluster feeding and that's why she's non stop breastfeeding but if she's just using it for content that's bad

Is the wee one cluster feeding and that's why she's non stop breastfeeding but if she's just using it for content that's bad
My weans are teenagers now so obviously advice has changed but I think common sense at times has to prevail. Is cluster feeding for breast feeding babies only? Because I take it bottle fed babies aren’t given bottles whenever they demand it?

Reactions: 1
She possibly is and I know how exhausting that can be but she defo pretends to be feeding when she clearly isn't, in one of her recent videos it's so obvious!
I thought it was always on demand for all babies, just that FF babies tend to go longer between feed 🤷‍♀️

She possibly is and I know how exhausting that can be but she defo pretends to be feeding when she clearly isn't, in one of her recent videos it's so obvious!
I thought it was always on demand for all babies, just that FF babies tend to go longer between feed 🤷‍♀️
I'm currently breastfeeding my wee one and he feeds anywhere between 6 and 10 times at 4 months. My boobs are huge so it looks funny as he is quite far down when I feed him but he's definitely latched on lol. FF babies are fed on demand too yeah but formula is heavier than breast milk that's why they can go longer as it takes longer to digest than breast milk hence more feeds breastfeeding. Learned that from the Infant feeding lady

• Heart
I breastfed for 3 months both times, at that time you could move onto weaning at 4 months. I just don’t remember them being on my boobs constantly, like I couldn’t have done it, I had two under 13 months 🤣🤣 I had to get tit done 🤣🤣

• Heart
I breastfed for 3 months both times, at that time you could move onto weaning at 4 months. I just don’t remember them being on my boobs constantly, like I couldn’t have done it, I had two under 13 months 🤣🤣 I had to get tit done 🤣🤣
I can go about 4hrs tops between feeds during the day and 6hrs at night just now

I'm currently breastfeeding my wee one and he feeds anywhere between 6 and 10 times at 4 months. My boobs are huge so it looks funny as he is quite far down when I feed him but he's definitely latched on lol. FF babies are fed on demand too yeah but formula is heavier than breast milk that's why they can go longer as it takes longer to digest than breast milk hence more feeds breastfeeding. Learned that from the Infant feeding lady
I've bf all my kids, they don't half get in some positions 😂 but I'm convinced her wee one isn't feeding in that video I seen 😂
Im nearly 11 months with my youngest. second youngest only weaned when the baby was about 5 months, that was intense 😬, I had planned to wean him before baby came but he wasn't for it 😂 then he want back to feeding like a newborn when the baby arrived 😭
---
I think it's one of those things you forget 😂 I've always found the first 8weeks or so hellish, tattle and tiktok saved my bf journey this time around 😂

• Haha
My wee middle baby would feed 45minutes of each hour at one point but there was times she had to do wi a greet n a hurl in the pram rather than the big titty cos I needed to take her brother to school etc

• Heart
No packlunch vid yesterday afternoon take it nanny mcfee ate duck all as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 5