Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve searched for a Leona thread about 10 times😂😂 the way she eats on camera with her gub open 🤮 n she’s always greeting about her weans dad then up the duff with him the next week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve searched for a Leona thread about 10 times😂😂 the way she eats on camera with her gub open 🤮 n she’s always greeting about her weans dad then up the duff with him the next week
Mertin!! Wierd family man. Half in Lambhill, half in fife. Could it get any worse.

Reactions: 6
Never came across her just had a nosy the hiya at the start of every video is enough for me 🤬

It’s so weird she used to moan about being on her own while he still stays in Glasgow n she still decided to have another one w him 😂

Reactions: 3
She sounds like that guy that does hiya wee sandy here fae glesga 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so glad she finally has a thread! The constant food videos and btw her food is always bleeping grim tbh. Then the other half her with her tits out breastfeeding Cheshire Cat smile to the camera. Why can things like feeding your child not be private??

I’m so glad she finally has a thread! The constant food videos and btw her food is always bleeping grim tbh. Then the other half her with her tits out breastfeeding Cheshire Cat smile to the camera. Why can things like feeding your child not be private??
Picture the scene, 13 years in the future. Poor wean getting bullied at school. ‘We’ve seen you sucking yer maws boobs’ 😳 Nothing’s private anymore 😡

• Sad
Picture the scene, 13 years in the future. Poor wean getting bullied at school. ‘We’ve seen you sucking yer maws boobs’ 😳 Nothing’s private anymore 😡
I know. The way she looks at the camera with her gommy face and the wean sucking her tit. She would love it to go viral. She’s doing it for a reaction. Mute Martin needs to tell her to wrap it.

I know. The way she looks at the camera with her gommy face and the wean sucking her tit. She would love it to go viral. She’s doing it for a reaction. Mute Martin needs to tell her to wrap it.
I noticed Sadie I'll sell my granny has commented on her posts but no sign of the bold Douglas Donaldson so she's no made it

• Haha
Swear to God. Why? Why? WHY? Does this bleeping rat smell chips and fried rice in their container? I can actually see her stopping herself smelling the rest. When she does her big inhale she looks like Betty out of Chewing the Fat.

Reactions: 5
Always wondered why she doesn't live with Martin yet is happy to keep having kids with him 👀

• Wow
Always wondered why she doesn't live with Martin yet is happy to keep having kids with him 👀
We will have all the single benefits. Makes out he has a seperate house 🤣🤣🤣
---
I didn't know this. I thought when she spoke about the kids going to their Dad's it was her ex man.
Naw. They’ve all got the same dad. She’s ripping the social right, left and centre. He lives with her.

She won’t be telling the social about her latest money making scheme selling sweet treats either 😂😂

Why's the bairn having plain pasta for her lunch 🤮I see someone is calling her out on exploiting her kids 😂😂😂
david here has a point. I have said it on that other size10 arseholes thread about weirdos saving & sharing videos of the kids (even ones when he is half dressed in the swimming) and they still get them infront of a camera. They don’t know where these videos are going to end up. Safeguarding out the window for money & likes.

Attachments