Leona Orr. Hiya it’s me again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the wee girl get a meal at school? That food she packs is not healthy it's full of sugar and it's mostly all snacks? She said before she was a fussy eater no wonder if all she gets is snacks and rubbish cause that's all she will want.

Wonder what the other mums think of her at the dancing class, she probably only won cause no other mum jumped about like that and made a show of themselves.

Reactions: 1
Does the wee girl get a meal at school? That food she packs is not healthy it's full of sugar and it's mostly all snacks? She said before she was a fussy eater no wonder if all she gets is snacks and rubbish cause that's all she will want.

Wonder what the other mums think of her at the dancing class, she probably only won cause no other mum jumped about like that and made a show of themselves.
She must not eat it. To be fair my weans wouldn’t have eaten those free school meals either. They’re so fussy. Even down to a cheese baguette. My youngest said to me, it’s not the same cheese you use mum 🀣🀣🀣
Those freestyle comps are something else, Leona will fit right in, all the chavs of the day.

Reactions: 3
She must not eat it. To be fair my weans wouldn’t have eaten those free school meals either. They’re so fussy. Even down to a cheese baguette. My youngest said to me, it’s not the same cheese you use mum 🀣🀣🀣
Those freestyle comps are something else, Leona will fit right in, all the chavs of the day.
I feel really dirty for saying this πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆbut her cakes always look so good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but then I think of the scheme goblin sticking her slavery spoon in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel really dirty for saying this πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆbut her cakes always look so good πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚but then I think of the scheme goblin sticking her slavery spoon in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Aye her big slavery spoon and big beak in the bowl smelling everything. Her stuff does look good though. I’m bloody starving at my boys football 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shop bought donuts and a bit icing and biscuit stuck on top 🀣 that fudge she makes could make a whole batch for what she charges for a slice of it
---
She's been known to make some funny muffins for the local drug dealers so yeah plenty of scheme goblins about her stuff all with the munchies wanting more πŸ˜‰
---
Wonder if she smuggled them in for her mum when she was in corton vale 🀣🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Shop bought donuts and a bit icing and biscuit stuck on top 🀣 that fudge she makes could make a whole batch for what she charges for a slice of it
---

She's been known to make some funny muffins for the local drug dealers so yeah plenty of scheme goblins about her stuff all with the munchies wanting more πŸ˜‰
---
Wonder if she smuggled them in for her mum when she was in corton vale 🀣🀣
Every time I see her maw now all I think about is Kenny Rogers v Bob Dylan.

• Haha
Fifes biggest chav advertising Gusto. duck me, they really will give anyone a box.

• Haha
You’ve really got to get to grips with who is the Fife Fuckwit and who is the Clackmannanshire Crackpot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh do u think she's reading here with the thinking pointing it out then saying finking 🀣
---
No idea where she’s picked up that accent 🀣 it’s the posh voice she tries to do 🫣
Yeah then falls back into her guffy voice 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2