Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And changing the whole conversation saying this Iive was for travel information rather than explaining why she didn't quarantine. I actually listened bevause I am genuinely interested in the other side's opinion. I did not get that here!

What an absolute mess that live was! The pair of them are deluded! sat on a live on Instagram with their kids still up at midnight?! Talking about how she downloaded an exemption form from the government website and used it to avoid wearing a mask?! When asked if she will get fined for not quarantining on returning from Antigua she said “well I’ll soon find out it’s a waiting game” she is waiting to see if she will get caught or not by the police and fined?! What the actual duck?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry is she casually discussing Josh cheating on her?
Was just coming to post about this!
It's such a shame because she's a pretty woman and deserves to be with someone who would never do that to her. Even hearing her talking about him being charming/every woman's best friend etc. and that playing into why she wasn't angry at the girl makes me quite sad.
I know lots of women stay but personally I couldn't do it. I really wouldn't be able to ever "get over it". I'd always be thinking the worst.

All of these excuses for him just show how male-identified she is, especially as she knows he would never be able to forgive her. That and the use of "females" at times to refer to women lol.

ETA (again lol):
I really don't think this is a conversation that should be being had online but I definitely won't be leaving until it's over lol.
Wouldn't be surprised if the live isn't saved or if it is, that it's not left up for long.
Hearing him talk about the fact that he would essentially live a double life in order to cheat blows my mind. Again, it's not my relationship but it'll still going to haunt me. Cheaters are shameless!!

ETA again:
So hearing that she's been the cheatee, knowing that she knew that the people she was talking to had a partner, I can understand why she's able to rationalise this.
Fascinating chat nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry is she casually discussing Josh cheating on her?
Went back to her live after this! Didn't realise the live is still going on. That poor baby looks restless and needs to be put to bed. It's past midNight.

Josh basically justified his whole cheating with the common argument of: when men cheat, it doesn't mean anything, but when women cheat, it's emotional. Therefore women cheating is worse.
Then Lek went on to saying that he wouldn't have forgiven her if she did it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
this feels a bit too personal. They will regret this tomorrow
It's a therapy session open to the masses!
She's said they're not keeping the lives up and at the start of the latest iteration of this live, he was really conscious of not saying anything that could "tarnish her reputation".

Again, fascinating stuff. You really don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

How many followers did she have before that live and how many after?
I didn’t see it but from reading these posts what an entitled twit she is! And that relationship with josh is not healthy! Those kids are being taught by their own parents that that’s how relationships are, they pick up on all of this as the years go by.

How many followers did she have before that live and how many after?
I didn’t see it but from reading these posts what an entitled twit she is! And that relationship with josh is not healthy! Those kids are being taught by their own parents that that’s how relationships are, they pick up on all of this as the years go by.

ETA: I wonder how Grace feels about what she said?

Last edited:
When I was watching, she had less than 100 people who joined. (Because she done it so late and unexpectedly).

Also in their conversation:
- Josh said he didn't have a reason for cheating
- Lekenah said "no, it must be because of trauma" (making excuses for him)
- Then Josh decided to run with that excuse instead. Which contradicts himself. So which one is it? Do men cheat for no reason, or is it because of trauma??
- Then Josh said, something along the lines of, "it's like overweight women having weight issues because of past trauma"... did he really have to go there?
- Lekenah said that's not the same, because her eating habits doesn't harm anyone (unlike cheating)

You can tell just by that, he must always gaslight her. And I'm sure him cheating can make her eating habits worse. He seems so selfish.
Then an actual psychotherapist commented in the live saying, childhood trauma doesn't cause people to cheat. So, I think I'll believe the professional, rather than Josh!

People were also telling her these him and get self worth. And asking why they aren't married yet after she proposed to him. The whole thing was a mess.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
When I was watching, she had less than 100 people who joined. (Because she done it so late and unexpectedly).

- Then Josh decided to run with that excuse instead. Which contradicts himself. So which one is it? Do men cheat for no reason, or is it because of trauma??
- Then Josh said, something along the lines of, "it's like overweight women having weight issues because of past trauma"... did he really have to go there?
- Lekenah said that's not the same, because her eating habits doesn't harm anyone (unlike cheating)

You can tell just by that, he must always gaslight her. And I'm sure him cheating can make her eating habits worse. He seems so selfish.
Then an actual psychotherapist commented in the live saying, childhood trauma doesn't cause people to cheat. So, I think I'll believe the professional, rather than Josh!

People were also telling her these him and get self worth. And asking why they aren't married yet after she proposed to him. The whole thing was a mess.
I came on to say the same!!!
I seen the comment from the psychotherapist and I’ve done a bit of research and its actually been proven that past trauma has no mental or physical affect on behaviour in later life… so this proves he is just using this as an excuse.
It’s so sad to see Lekenah being manipulated by this man… I always thought of her as a strong independent woman with her own mind but I feel like she has lost confidence since being with him (probably from all the gas lighting he does to her) and probably feels like now she has two kids with him and is going through physically body changes (weight loss, saggy skin etc) that she is “lucky” to have him and probably thinks it would be difficult to find someone else (my sister has been in this situation herself and stayed in a relationship because she felt she could never do better and had a 4 year old son so she thought no one new would want her with baggage and body hang ups)
I am in no way saying saggy skin due to weight loss is something to be ashamed of by the way, but you can tell she is self conscious of it and is trying her hardest to show that she isn’t (by posting stretch marks and cellulite and loose skin photos on Instagram) but the reality is that she knows she is having the skin surgically removed once she has reached her target weight and is then having breast implants, so because she knows these changes are coming she is pretending to embrace and love the flaws her body has now. I think if she knew she couldn’t go ahead with the surgery for some reason (financially or something) she wouldn’t be showing as much of her loose skin on Instagram…. Last night hon the live she admitted that she can’t wait to have the skin removed and have a “snatched body”
Lekenah is a clever woman, and I was shocked to see her being manipulated by Josh last night on camera and falling for the excuses about his cheating…..
I also have a theory that all of this could be an act and once Lekenah has her “snatched body” she will gain confidence and leave Josh (maybe she is using him to pay for the surgery??) and what if the live last night was to show us all Josh’s real narcissistic personality so that when she leaves him after her skin removal and breast augmentation we will all be understanding rather than saying “the snatched new body has changed her and she has walked out on Josh the selfish woman….” What if the live last night was to make us all see what she has to put up with because it definitely made Josh gain a LOT of enemies….
watch your back Josh! This would be the best revenge from a woman who’s been cheated on during the time she NEEDED you most!!

(that’s just a theory by the way guys haha, imagine though….)

This clip from the live made me consider this theory about Lekenah planning revenge on Josh… this was after Josh was getting a lot of hate and was whispering to Lekenah to shut the live down so not to “tarnish herself”
She shut it down then came straight back on the live again and had a smirk whilst watching people joining again. Look at the look in her eyes… she is loving the hate Josh is getting 😂 Never cheat on a woman when she needed you most… that’s all I’m gonna say haha.
I sincerely hope my theory is right 🤞🏻 I’d have so much more admiration for Lekenah, she needs this narcissistic manipulator out of her life

(To watch the video you many need to hold your finger down on it and click download it will then play)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
I also have a theory that all of this could be an act and once Lekenah has her “snatched body” she will gain confidence and leave Josh (maybe she is using him to pay for the surgery??) and what if the live last night was to show us all Josh’s real narcissistic personality so that when she leaves him after her skin removal and breast augmentation we will all be understanding rather than saying “the snatched new body has changed her and she has walked out on Josh the selfish woman….”
Sadly I don't think so. She shared on stories that she paid for her first surgery herself on finance which I found quite surprising!

While she could be planning revenge, these are the best years of her life so why not just leave. It's not worth all of the work that will need to be done to undo the damage caused.

He also talked about how when he met Lek she was super confident and driven, going after her dreams. He found this really attractive.
But then she started to listen to naysayers and that brought her down.

To which someone in the chat replied "so rather than help her, you just cheated" or something like that.

You can tell just by that, he must always gaslight her. And I'm sure him cheating can make her eating habits worse.
As soon as they started to talk about cheating I thought that too :(

• Sad
Damn! I missed the drama! I'm not surprised at all to hear Josh cheated. I was even shocked to see they had another baby, let alone that they were still together. That's how shaky their relationship looks to me. They haven't boasted about each other on social media like they used to and they're now 4? 5? Years post Lekanah's proposal and.... Nothing.

I agree with @Rosieposiepie that she's only body positive now she knows the weight is dropping off. She barely took a head and shoulders selfie in the last 3 years now we're getting "accidental" boob pics! I won't blame her for being insecure about her weight gain but I'm suspicious of her flaunting her larger body and saggy skin knowing it'll all eventually be gone... And not naturally. But we're supposed to look at her as inspiration.

Reactions: 5
Sadly I don't think so. She shared on stories that she paid for her first surgery herself on finance which I found quite surprising!

While she could be planning revenge, these are the best years of her life so why not just leave. It's not worth all of the work that will need to be done to undo the damage caused.

He also talked about how when he met Lek she was super confident and driven, going after her dreams. He found this really attractive.
But then she started to listen to naysayers and that brought her down.

To which someone in the chat replied "so rather than help her, you just cheated" or something like that.

As soon as they started to talk about cheating I thought that too :(
I think you may be right. I’ve just remember in the live last night that someone asked “Josh is Lekenah your soul mate?” And Lekenahs eyes lit up when she seen the question then got all excited asking him… he of course said yes as he wasn’t going to admit to her not being his soul mate on a live… but it was like she needed someone to ask that question and hear him say she is (for reassurance bless her) I wish she could see through him and how he is gas lighting her.
He was out cheating whilst she was looking after his son from a previous relationship and her two little girls… all whilst feeling depressed and at rock bottom :(
She deserves more she really does.

Reactions: 2
I won't blame her for being insecure about her weight gain but I'm suspicious of her flaunting her larger body and saggy skin knowing it'll all eventually be gone... And not naturally. But we're supposed to look at her as inspiration.
So they talked about this and Josh was actually more supportive than I thought he would have been.
He considers surgery to be cheating and as Lek had lost the weight naturally before, he tried to encourage her to lose the weight naturally again. When it became apparent that her MH was in the bin and she needed a quick fix to kickstart things again, it seems like he understood the need for it - although he still believed she could've lost the weight naturally.

I think you may be right. I’ve just remember in the live last night that someone asked “Josh is Lekenah your soul mate?” And Lekenahs eyes lit up when she seen the question then got all excited asking him… he of course said yes as he wasn’t going to admit to her not being his soul mate on a live… but it was like she needed someone to ask that question and hear him say she is (for reassurance bless her) I wish she could see through him and how he is gas lighting her.
I remember that. I zoned out then because I was still reeling from everything I'd heard up to that point.

He was out cheating whilst she was looking after his son from a previous relationship and her two little girls…
Was it since she had the girls? The timeline of when it happened was one thing I couldn't quite follow

I came on to say the same!!!
I seen the comment from the psychotherapist and I’ve done a bit of research and its actually been proven that past trauma has no mental or physical affect on behaviour in later life… so this proves he is just using this as an excuse.
It’s so sad to see Lekenah being manipulated by this man… I always thought of her as a strong independent woman with her own mind but I feel like she has lost confidence since being with him (probably from all the gas lighting he does to her) and probably feels like now she has two kids with him and is going through physically body changes (weight loss, saggy skin etc) that she is “lucky” to have him and probably thinks it would be difficult to find someone else (my sister has been in this situation herself and stayed in a relationship because she felt she could never do better and had a 4 year old son so she thought no one new would want her with baggage and body hang ups)
I am in no way saying saggy skin due to weight loss is something to be ashamed of by the way, but you can tell she is self conscious of it and is trying her hardest to show that she isn’t (by posting stretch marks and cellulite and loose skin photos on Instagram) but the reality is that she knows she is having the skin surgically removed once she has reached her target weight and is then having breast implants, so because she knows these changes are coming she is pretending to embrace and love the flaws her body has now. I think if she knew she couldn’t go ahead with the surgery for some reason (financially or something) she wouldn’t be showing as much of her loose skin on Instagram…. Last night hon the live she admitted that she can’t wait to have the skin removed and have a “snatched body”
Lekenah is a clever woman, and I was shocked to see her being manipulated by Josh last night on camera and falling for the excuses about his cheating…..
I also have a theory that all of this could be an act and once Lekenah has her “snatched body” she will gain confidence and leave Josh (maybe she is using him to pay for the surgery??) and what if the live last night was to show us all Josh’s real narcissistic personality so that when she leaves him after her skin removal and breast augmentation we will all be understanding rather than saying “the snatched new body has changed her and she has walked out on Josh the selfish woman….” What if the live last night was to make us all see what she has to put up with because it definitely made Josh gain a LOT of enemies….
watch your back Josh! This would be the best revenge from a woman who’s been cheated on during the time she NEEDED you most!!

(that’s just a theory by the way guys haha, imagine though….)

This clip from the live made me consider this theory about Lekenah planning revenge on Josh… this was after Josh was getting a lot of hate and was whispering to Lekenah to shut the live down so not to “tarnish herself”
She shut it down then came straight back on the live again and had a smirk whilst watching people joining again. Look at the look in her eyes… she is loving the hate Josh is getting 😂 Never cheat on a woman when she needed you most… that’s all I’m gonna say haha.
I sincerely hope my theory is right 🤞🏻 I’d have so much more admiration for Lekenah, she needs this narcissistic manipulator out of her life

(To watch the video you many need to hold your finger down on it and click download it will then play)
Wow, I had no idea she was getting breast implants and skin removal. With all her posts hast tagging #bodypositivity #selfacceptance #bodydymorphia it seems a little bit insecure.

You have the same thoughts as me, I was also thinking Lekenah does plan to leave him eventually. Only because whenever he'd outrageous things, she'd side-eyed him or look at the camera and laugh. So I thought, she definitely is thinking what we're thinking! But then I saw a lot of times, when he was talking, she looked convinced and was nodding her head.

Anyway, just remembered Josh was also talking about men with multiple wives. Lekenah looked baffled when he brought that up. If it was up to him, he'd definitely live in a polygamous society 😂

Reactions: 1
The live was shambles and honestly I’m cringing for Lek, Josh seems like an awful partner, there was a lot of hidden “blame” on Lekenah, He tried to say that watching her go thorough depression because of body issues was hurting him too... but then you went and cheated so Lekenahs mental health obviously wasn’t your top priority. I really do like Lek and I hope the revenge body theory is true. For most of her life she has been a bigger girl and it has clearly wrecked her self esteem, she is then having to fake and front this “body pos” attitude in order to be successful on instagram and gain the followers and recognition she desperately wants. Josh will definitely cheat again.