Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I shouldn’t be surprised they’re not isolating but why are the gymnastics class allowing them in?! Someone should report them

Reactions: 1
Can't believe she's taken her daughter to gymnastics without isolating. It's so selfish.

Is there a way we can report her?

I mean I shouldn’t be surprised they’re not isolating but why are the gymnastics class allowing them in?! Someone should report them

I think this is the club she uses if anyone fancies dropping them an email.
I'd imagine due to the fact she hasn't isolated and then attended they would then have a duty of care to contact everybody that came to gymnastics on that day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh my god this woman’s complete lack of respect for anyone but herself is sickening!! Can’t believe she hasn’t isolated! Look at Grace!! That must be a huge slap in the face that for Grace! Please someone report her!

Reactions: 9
So apparently she is going to do a live on why she doesn’t wear a mask and is above having to quarantine after returning from Antigua…. This should be fun 😂 I wonder if she will actually admit that her an Josh are anti-vaxxers that don’t believe in modern medicine and science and that a watermelon fast can cure every illness or disease…. 🤪🙃. Even though she has just undergone a gastric bypass and is planning to have all the excess skin removed surgically 😬…. What a pair of hypocrites. They pick and choose what they want to believe in when it suits them. No one wants to wear a mask… they make me feel claustrophobic! But I wear one because it’s law AND to protect myself and others from getting ill, it’s called being a decent human….

she will either have some stupid explanation as to why she didn’t isolate after returning from abroad like “We isolated at the apartment leading up to returning to the UK so didn’t need to isolate upon returning”….

either way this live should be interesting….

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So apparently she is going to do a live on why she doesn’t wear a mask and is above having to quarantine after returning from Antigua…. This should be fun 😂 I wonder if she will actually admit that her an Josh are anti-vaxxers that don’t believe in modern medicine and science and that a watermelon fast can cure every illness or disease…. 🤪🙃. Even though she has just undergone a gastric bypass and is planning to have all the excess skin removed surgically 😬…. What a pair of hypocrites. They pick and choose what they want to believe in when it suits them. No one wants to wear a mask… they make me feel claustrophobic! But I wear one because it’s law AND to protect myself and others from getting ill, it’s called being a decent human….

she will either have some stupid explanation as to why she didn’t isolate after returning from abroad like “We isolated at the apartment leading up to returning to the UK so didn’t need to isolate upon returning”….

either way this live should be interesting….
I already want to face palm 🤦🏻‍♀️ when will she learn that she is not more special than anyone else?! We’ve all had to deal with the past year and a half!!

I can’t bear to watch but I hope someone will take one for the team and give us the highlights!

Reactions: 2
Yes I won’t be watching either because I’m working but keep us in the know if anyone actually watches haha xxx

I don’t think she did the live! She said on her stories last night that zenaè is teething so she couldn’t do her live at 7

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she did the live! She said on her stories last night that zenaè is teething so she couldn’t do her live at 7
I knew this was coming 😂 I reckon she has read here and has seen that we are all on to her!!

So she was “literally coming on to do the live in 5 minutes” (told the camera this on her Instagram stories…) and then about 2 hours later (after NOT doing the live explaining why she doesn’t believe Covid, adhere to restrictions, wear a mandatory mask or quarantine after travelling home from an amber list country….) posts a story about her saying she is going for a run instead!!! The woman doesn’t give a tit! There are probably genuine followers of hers who are actually concerned about her not quarantining and putting her children’s lives at risk and she just doesn’t give a tit. She used to be so down to earth and relatable! Now she is up her own ass and thinks she is above everyone! Makes me sick!

Reactions: 3
I knew this was coming 😂 I reckon she has read here and has seen that we are all on to her!!
I think so too. This has probably thrown her off.
Has she said she'll reschedule it?

Maybe she realised there was absolutely nothing she could say to justify it.
Not sure why she can't just explain it in an regular IG story post. I think she wanted to do an IG live, so that she can try and convince people more (if that makes sense).

Who knows, maybe she just might do it still, but at a random time, without warning.

She deffo posted her boobs on purpose
Did she really just say her baby must have been "playing with her phone and posted it"? 😐😐 it takes a few steps to post on IG...
It's like the time Kim K said North posted her bikini pic on IG. Sure.

• Haha
Not really sure how she thinks she can ‘explain’ that one away about the quarantining and all that. Excuses rather than reason but I guess just like others who have thousands of followers, you’ll still get the naive, loyal followers who think the sun shines out of her backside!

Reactions: 4
Omg!her live at the moment is a mess!!! Repeating the same things and not really answering questions. I live my life for myself so f everyone else.

Reactions: 4
I said she would do the live without saying when exactly, and she's doing just that..

Only watched a few minutes of her live and exited it. All I heard was:

- "No point putting our lives on hold with a lockdown. If you're gonna catch it, you're gonna catch it" - actually, no, that's the point of lockdown, it prevents spreading!
- "Some of the covid guidelines are dumb anyway" - which ones love? Be specific on which guidelines aren't good, and what is a better action? She can't, because she doesn't actually know what she's talking about. She thinks her opinions are facts.

She's also deflecting and not really getting to the point..

Reactions: 1