Lekenah /Asialovesmusiq

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sign of her usual spiel “Grand risings...$Just wanted to jump on here and speak about ____” today.bBest thing to do I suppose just move on and act like that live didn’t happen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS I missed a lot of the live, pesky job I have to get up for at 6am.
Anyways belated Grand Risings to you all.
So I saw a some of the live, but not all of Dali Josh and his ramblings. I think they’re been reported for not adhering to quarantine regulations. But as the Dali said ”hooman right” laws outweigh everything.
Talk me through the cheating. Was this information that was already known or was it suddenly mentioned yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Talk me through the cheating. Was this information that was already known or was it suddenly mentioned yesterday.
It came up out of the blue.
Someone asked what Lek would do if she ever found out about Josh cheating and she hinted that that ship had sailed.
This piqued people's interests and the questions about cheating kept coming. Although they'd tried to keep it vague (answering in hypotheticals), in the end they just stopped and started talking about their own experience.

I wonder if the person who first asked knew as I think they were an anon account.

It came up out of the blue.
Someone asked what Lek would do if she ever found out about Josh cheating and she hinted that that ship had sailed.
This piqued people's interests and the questions about cheating kept coming. Although they'd tried to keep it vague (answering in hypotheticals), in the end they just stopped and started talking about their own experience.

I wonder if the person who first asked knew as I think they were an anon account.

Why disclose this on a live. Shall we ask for another one🤩😉

• Haha
Why disclose this on a live. Shall we ask for another one🤩😉
They wanted to "keep it real" I guess. Imo they should've just cut the live after the first cheating Q came up. It all went downhill from there - although I really enjoyed hearing them talking about stuff because it opened my eyes to how/why people rationalise staying with cheating partners 🙃🙃🙃

They also said they wanted to start a podcast at one point but I don't think they'll share like that ever again. The comments in the live were a mixed bag but erred on the side of disgust at Josh's cheating/reasoning imo.

Reactions: 3
They wanted to "keep it real" I guess. Imo they should've just cut the live after the first cheating Q came up. It all went downhill from there - although I really enjoyed hearing them talking about stuff because it opened my eyes to how/why people rationalise staying with cheating partners 🙃🙃🙃

They also said they wanted to start a podcast at one point but I don't think they'll share like that ever again. The comments in the live were a mixed bag but erred on the side of disgust at Josh's cheating/reasoning imo.
A podcast? If so, I'm sure they'll share more, because podcasts are more of an open space. Although, you can't take back what you say on a podcast, so they'll just be more tactical about how they share things, and can always edit things out.
And if she wants to start a podcast with him, then she's definitely not planning on leaving him!

I heard the part when she said the comments were too one sided because it was a majority of women viewing their live, whereas more men would have made it balanced. I don't know about that, I still think what Josh was saying was a mad and extreme.

For the love of Covid conspiracy theories please let them do a Podcast.Even with the editing and controlled content - it will be the best.
Episode 1 “ Josh’s Grand Rising……. ”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A podcast? If so, I'm sure they'll share more, because podcasts are more of an open space. Although, you can't take back what you say on a podcast, so they'll just be more tactical about how they share things, and can always edit things out.
Exactly why I don't think they'll share stuff about their relationship.
The live wasn't even that bad in reality, I really think they kept things pretty tame but it was still shocking.

If they did do a podcast, it would probably be about their lifestyle - dr sebi, watermelon fasts and all that. josh might get a friend on to chat about polygamy but I can't see them covering cheating again.

I heard the part when she said the comments were too one sided because it was a majority of women viewing their live, whereas more men would have made it balanced. I don't know about that, I still think what Josh was saying was a mad and extreme.
Yeah there were women in the chat who weren't backing Lek tho. Some who'd stayed with cheating partners and others who said they understood what Josh was saying.
Lek's very male-identified so ofc she'd say the comments were one-sided because of mainly women watching - we are a fundamentally different species after all (according to her!)🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe people like them actually exist. I do find it very entertaining but also very very sad.

Wow, I had no idea she was getting breast implants and skin removal. With all her posts hast tagging #bodypositivity #selfacceptance #bodydymorphia it seems a little bit insecure.
Just correcting my typo here:

I meant to say 'insincere' not 'insecure' - as I'm talking about her posts contradicting her actions (being insecure about your body is totally normal!).

Just correcting my typo here:

I meant to say 'insincere' not 'insecure' - as I'm talking about her posts contradicting her actions (being insecure about your body is totally normal!).
We knew what you meant AnonyGoss 🥰 I totally agree also. She is only embracing this body as she knows it’s soon to change. Very insincere if you ask me… she is desperate to be as relatable as possible but everyone who is following her now and like her “body positive” posts won’t feel so inspired once she pays thousands for a tummy tuck and breast implants and changes her body completely…. If she was so “self accepting” of her body image why is she going to have surgery to change it? Massive hypocrite who is trying to work the crowd but can’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We knew what you meant AnonyGoss 🥰 I totally agree also. She is only embracing this body as she knows it’s soon to change. Very insincere if you ask me… she is desperate to be as relatable as possible but everyone who is following her now and like her “body positive” posts won’t feel so inspired once she pays thousands for a tummy tuck and breast implants and changes her body completely…. If she was so “self accepting” of her body image why is she going to have surgery to change it? Massive hypocrite who is trying to work the crowd but can’t!
Yes exactly! 100%
Aww, glad you understood 😊😅

Reactions: 1
Supporting the relationship? Because cheating when someone is extremely vulnerable is a good thing to do?

In my opinion Lek has always felt grateful that Josh gave her a chance, she lost all that weight and she knew that if she hadn’t he would never have looked twice at her. Then when she put the weight back on he then cheated - I feel like she feels grateful that he’s with her and she knows if she became bigger again he would yet again look elsewhere.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Supporting the relationship? Because cheating when someone is extremely vulnerable is a good thing to do?

In my opinion Lek has always felt grateful that Josh gave her a chance, she lost all that weight and she knew that if she hadn’t he would never have looked twice at her. Then when she put the weight back on he then cheated - I feel like she feels grateful that he’s with her and she knows if she became bigger again he would yet again look elsewhere.

spot on... sadly

I feel for her in a way, she’s a victim of mental and emotional abuse really and it’s so hard to accept or get out of, I’ve been there with my ex! I don’t believe that she really ‘loves herself’ and josh knows that and uses it to his full advantage.

However much I don’t agree with other things she does/says, I can see how little josh thinks of her and beginning to feel like she doesn’t have an awful lot of self worth. Sad really. It’s like her life is so revolved around how she looks and it doesn’t lead to truly loving yourself as you are, she will constantly be searching for something else to change about her looks.

She has clearly read here because her latest post is trying to justify every point we brought up… “changing things about your body is self love” how?? If you love yourself as you are why would you change? It’s a completely hypocritical thing to say and try and justify haha.
Yes, workout, yes eat healthy etc as this is a form of self love… lying on an operating theatre table whilst a surgeon cuts off huge chunks of skin and fat to drastically change your appearance is a whole different ball game…. She is trying to gain followers with all this self love and body positivity as it’s “current” and relatable… but when you are about to make huge changes to yourself physically and have general anaesthetic and medication etc you can’t bleeping preach that tit!!

Reactions: 3
She has clearly read here because her latest post is trying to justify every point we brought up… “changing things about your body is self love” how?? If you love yourself as you are why would you change? It’s a completely hypocritical thing to say and try and justify haha.
Yes, workout, yes eat healthy etc as this is a form of self love… lying on an operating theatre table whilst a surgeon cuts off huge chunks of skin and fat to drastically change your appearance is a whole different ball game…. She is trying to gain followers with all this self love and body positivity as it’s “current” and relatable… but when you are about to make huge changes to yourself physically and have general anaesthetic and medication etc you can’t bleeping preach that tit!!
She was mentioned once in the Grace Victory thread and came to defend herself in 0.02 seconds so she's definitely among us.

Reactions: 9

Absolutely agree!!! Josh will do it again in a heartbeat, you can tell he is unfaithful just by seeing him

She was mentioned once in the Grace Victory thread and came to defend herself in 0.02 seconds so she's definitely among us.
Hi Lekenah 👋
Please take on board everything we have posted haha

The relentless battle cry of body positivity isn't going to resonate with BP community for much longer. She isn’t embracing her body as is , she’s looking to the future when she has cultivated her ideal body shape. There is nothing wrong with surgery or changing your body. If it improves your MH - bloody marvellous. If you’re changing it for someone else , th3n know the surgery isn’t going to fix that.

But my issue is the whole embrace yourself, look at yourself. She’s not treading water in her journey - she has a goal to transform her body. So the photos put up daily aren’t relevant.

And let’s not forget her children, they’re being shown that actually I’m only loveable, desired or worthy if I look a certain way. This is a whole pattern of behaviour that will build huge insecurities in them.