Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so your "Sydney tour" is postponed is it? Is that because NO ONE has booked with you?!! Or if they have booked, kind of sucky that you would have to cancel on them. What if that was the only time they had available?! Typical Lie-la. Always about HER & not her customers.
I get the feeling not one of her many businesses/scams is doing very well currently. What happened to the 10k months she was recently bragging about? 😆

Reactions: 4
I get the feeling not one of her many businesses/scams is doing very well currently. What happened to the 10k months she was recently bragging about? 😆
I just need to know where the rabbit went and what university qualifications she has. She has mentioned herself She is university educated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just need to know where the rabbit went and what university qualifications she has. She has mentioned herself She is university educated.
I remember her saying ‘yes I’ve been to uni’. Very odd thing to say if you had obtained a degree. Most would say what degree they hold or are working towards. So I bet she started and dropped out. Can’t even stick to that hey tarah. Agree - where is the bleeping rabbit?! I’m thinking it met a horrible end, like the tiny dog mauled it or something. Something that was her fault. Otherwise I’m sure she would’ve put up some sob story about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t think going to the Uni bar nights to pick up counted as “going to Uni” 🤣 There is no way Liela has a degree. She may have attempted to go…thought she was smarter than her lecturers and then left in a huff when they returned a piece of work that was a veritable word salad and told her to re do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think going to the Uni bar nights to pick up counted as “going to Uni” 🤣 There is no way Liela has a degree. She may have attempted to go…thought she was smarter than her lecturers and then left in a huff when they returned a piece of work that was a veritable word salad and told her to re do it.
She 100% would have posted it! She would be lucky to have completed Year 12.

Leils, Ever is in school! Time to stop sponging off OUR TAX DOLLARS! Get a job you bum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She absolutely did NOT go to university at all! Hell, she only lasted one month as a flight attendant! She was never any kind of "climbing the corporate ladder" person.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember her saying ‘yes I’ve been to uni’. Very odd thing to say if you had obtained a degree. Most would say what degree they hold or are working towards. So I bet she started and dropped out. Can’t even stick to that hey tarah. Agree - where is the bleeping rabbit?! I’m thinking it met a horrible end, like the tiny dog mauled it or something. Something that was her fault. Otherwise I’m sure she would’ve put up some sob story about it.
Agree. She has said she is university educated therefore can read and critique data. Her words not mine. You either finished uni or didn't Tarah.

She absolutely did NOT go to university at all! Hell, she only lasted one month as a flight attendant! She was never any kind of "climbing the corporate ladder" person.
One month? Omg, she makes out she was a jet setting woman of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her live 😂

She isn’t doing love bombs anymore guys, people need to buy their own and just mail them to a random address (WTF) because it takes SO MUCH TIME walking up and down the streets and people CHASE HER DOWN to speak to her.
This is such great comedy. Does she actually believe her own bullsh*t?
I missed a part as my phone glitched where someone must have commented (a customer) about a negative experience from her jewellery? She basically said ‘don’t f#CK with me, some people are just rude’. So professional!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
omg this live. Saying how most brides are f*&k wits and so hard to deal with. Not a f*&king vibe guys.
She is SO rude.
Then someone on the live asked when is she giving them their money back and Lie-la went off. Sah professional.
2810DB85-28D5-4538-A33F-EAA0AD1DF6AA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooh this is what I missed! She is so rude. No wonder she has so few people watching when that’s how she speaks.

Reactions: 3
The live sounds like one of her best. Seriously, if we didn’t know better, you would think her whole account was a satire skit for SBS about Instagram famous wannabes . Her resting witch face, smart arse comments, lying, backflipping, ridiculous cat fights, standing up for a different cause every five minutes, acting like you are the queen and fountain of all knowledge when you are dumb as dog tit. You couldn’t script it any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wait, so she’s not delivering lovebombs anymore? So she still has a pile of gift cards sitting in her rug-free home that she will do what with, exactly?

Damn I hate having a real job that means I can’t watch her lives. Maybe I’ll quit and ‘design’ jools so can work in 20 min increments.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is this childish bullshit? Grow the duck up Tarah
Reading this makes so much sense!

It explains why she:

1 - doesn’t have a successful business or career.
2 - doesn’t have a relationship or have previously had any healthy ones including relationships with her sister/Mum.
3 - has very few friends (does she have any? We never hear of them).
Not feeling pushed to over deliver when starting out in business is so wise! Just be average and disappoint people with tacky AliExpress pendants so they ask for a refund ✨🥰✨ f#ckwith them like they f#ck with you as she so eloquently says #manifestyourdreams

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.