Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW
I suspect that many of Leila’s genuine followers are vulnerable and uneducated. Some are looking for healing in all the wrong places. All this manifestation/we create our own path/choose our emotions bullshit is another form of victim blaming/toxic positivity (much like ARR). No one is responsible for the abuse perpetrated on them…the blame sits entirely with the perpertrator.

Sadly Liela’s followers won’t achieve healing through her bullshit “mentoring”. She has zero training in trauma and is likely to do more harm.

Sadly there is zero accountability for “wellness warriors” who do such harm.
I agree with this SO much. Trauma healing requires extensive training (a degree + post grad in psych) to be qualified to help your patient without making them worse. Both ARR and Lie-la obviously have a following that are incredibly paranoid (believing the government is out to get them) and many have significant mental health issues. Wellness warriors SHOULD NOT be attempting to help people with trauma if they are not trained. This can result in increased PTSD, mental distress and depression which could lead to self harm or suicide. It is utterly dangerous and irresponsible for these people to take MONEY from the vulnerable for "healing".

If you dont have a qualification (at least in counselling!!!!! or Social work) you shouldn't be "healing" vulnerable people.

I think it’s the younger sister who isn’t following Liela anymore, not the older one who recently had the operation. Younger sister mentioned working full time (great for her!) so maybe she decided to get vaccinated and there goes the fall out?

On another note has anyone noticed if Liela has any interaction with ARR anymore? Or the other anti Vax woman with the curly dark hair (I forget her name). They’ve gone awfully quiet on that front?
Looks like Tay (the other one) and ARR both comment on each others posts a bit, but not Lie-la. They all "came together as powerful women" when the petition & tiktoks were made but besides that nothing. Lauren Lately has been speaking about Lie-la and Tay in depth, but not ARR since the legal drama

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When someone who has had toxic relationship after toxic relationship, decides to give dating advice 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh were bac khere again... she follows such a predictable rotation of topics :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just listening to the podcast now. Ugh the intentional pronunciation of “dis-ease” kills me.
That’s straight from Louise Hay’s ‘You Can Heal Your Life.’ She is a queen of regurgitating stuff she’s heard other people say and acting as if it’s an original thought. All of these ‘mentors/coaches’ do this and or continues to blow my mind that there’s no regulation. Why do these people think they’re equipped to council others on trauma, depression, relationships, spirituality, health, parenting, etc. These are incredibly complex, individual areas of expertise. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Just listening to the podcast now. Ugh the intentional pronunciation of “dis-ease” kills me.
ugh yes! Her voice really bugs me, she sounds so smug and condescending. You are not a guru Liela but you do run a scam from time to time 😆

🚩🚩🚩 can’t sustain romantic relationships (no diss, it’s hard!) but can’t sustain familial relationships or any friendships? Righto gal, we’ll take some tips.
I feel disappointed I’ve never seen any relationship drama play out. I bet she goes WILD when someone breaks up with her.
Someone at the start of this thread made a very helpful list of her previous relationships which I really enjoyed (thank you kind stranger!)

Reactions: 6
ugh yes! Her voice really bugs me, she sounds so smug and condescending. You are not a guru Liela but you do run a scam from time to time 😆

I feel disappointed I’ve never seen any relationship drama play out. I bet she goes WILD when someone breaks up with her.
Someone at the start of this thread made a very helpful list of her previous relationships which I really enjoyed (thank you kind stranger!)
She basically finds her soul mate after five days of tinder then gets her whome cleansed because she wants a baby. The new fella is pictured in bed with Ever as if it's completely normal.
She will then go on to monopolies on her sisters sexual trauma, abuse and rape by her step father.
I can't with her. These guys actually seem nice. I don't paint them in any way other than that. I actually think they are somewhat ok. But I'll be fucked if I let my kids get familiar with any bleeping stranger. Now she's a bleeping dating expert. Get fucked Tarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She literally has one consistent person in her life (um where is her mum? The cancer gravy train must be over) and that’s her sister who lives in another country (who I also might add seems similarly as cooked as Leila). And she’s giving relationship advice? This her 4th podcast on relationships. Can rinse and repeat on Insta but can’t with the podcast.

Also, the first 10 mins of this latest ep, she has already completely contradicted herself. She says dating is an opportunity to learn about yourself, yet facing rejection she says you can’t let yourself think it’s you. Pick a lane woman. She is so inarticulate. Also, the opener kills me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She literally has one consistent person in her life (um where is her mum? The cancer gravy train must be over) and that’s her sister who lives in another country (who I also might add seems similarly as cooked as Leila). And she’s giving relationship advice? This her 4th podcast on relationships. Can rinse and repeat on Insta but can’t with the podcast.

Also, the first 10 mins of this latest ep, she has already completely contradicted herself. She says dating is an opportunity to learn about yourself, yet facing rejection she says you can’t let yourself think it’s you. Pick a lane woman. She is so inarticulate. Also, the opener kills me.
Where is the rabbit?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m going to take a guess here… but no one. Not one single person has ever in the history of time ever asked why you don’t have rugs. What an absolutely bizarre thing to make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m going to take a guess here… but no one. Not one single person has ever in the history of time ever asked why you don’t have rugs. What an absolutely bizarre thing to make up.
And there’s a rug in Evers room. Clearly doesn’t care if the dog pisses in there then? 😐

• Haha
Oh so your "Sydney tour" is postponed is it? Is that because NO ONE has booked with you?!! Or if they have booked, kind of sucky that you would have to cancel on them. What if that was the only time they had available?! Typical Lie-la. Always about HER & not her customers.

Reactions: 8
I know. As if anyone has asked such a benal question. Far out she is most likely fishing for a freebie knowing her. Get a job Tarah.

• Haha
Whats happening with the papal donations? Did I miss her explaining where the $3000 all went?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.