Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. Same as evil government. But please give me all your money.
Exactly, evil free public health care! It’s been a while since I was home to NZ but for any operation covered for free by public health you’re on the waitlist for a long time and I know of many cancelled/push back due to Covid. I think sister previously mentioned three years which would be a hard wait especially when in pain.

I can’t bring myself to hate listen the podcasts either. So much dribble!

Reactions: 1
Wow, I only joined this crazy ride when I saw her live about segregation last year - so her lies have been going on since 2017? Wild.

Reactions: 1
Wow, I only joined this crazy ride when I saw her live about segregation last year - so her lies have been going on since 2017? Wild.
Wow. You have so much catching up on! My favourite is Lei Lei fed painstop to Ever as a baby, because Ever wasn’t letting her get enough sleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I DO NOT FOLLOW EITHER OF THEM!
I know S@#$f loaned Money from Leila when they first became "friends" Im just trying to find the conformation.
Borrowed money from Leila?? That is interesting.... I didn't discover smilf until last 12 months but I have read elsewhere that they were friends, or smilf followed her and liked and saw her as another single mum to follow - until she saw Leila for what she really is. But I dont know anything about what drama actually went down between them.

Apart from Leila ripping into her at a few different times last year

Reactions: 4
Her (public) lies have been going on since she "was left pregnant" in 2016. But she's always been a liar & I know that from fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Borrowed money from Leila?? That is interesting.... I didn't discover smilf until last 12 months but I have read elsewhere that they were friends, or smilf followed her and liked and saw her as another single mum to follow - until she saw Leila for what she really is. But I dont know anything about what drama actually went down between them.

Apart from Leila ripping into her at a few different times last year
In Leilas defence (shock horror) she was actually very kind to Smilf. Smilf was using her to gain a following!! Told many people of her plan.This was the beginning of Covid in Melbs when smilf first came into the "Influencer" world. Dont quote me on the exact timing. I had all of the drama sent to me as i almost fell for the victim mentality from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In Leilas defence (shock horror) she was actually very kind to Smilf. Smilf was using her to gain a following!! Told many people of her plan.This was the beginning of Covid in Melbs when smilf first came into the "Influencer" world. Dont quote me on the exact timing. I had all of the drama sent to me as i almost fell for the victim mentality from her.
The thing about S***F is she has been trying to be relevant since like 2019 but doing it in more of a celeste barber way… then she went absolute feral after that obviously did not work.. then she decided she no longer wanted her name to be out there and tried to change her persona to more of a clem form page… similar to lie-la forever re branding.. and she is back asking for paypal donations for her “ labour “.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who has no idea who "smilf" or "voldy" is, or what all this subterfuge is about??
I’m in the same boat but I think they’re the same person? So such history. I thought recent events were full on but clearly she’s been spinning a web of lies well before I ever heard of her 😆

Reactions: 3
Wow you have all the goss!!! Why is it all this stuff is sent to you?

SMILF is under 10k and not monitised so dosent meet the requirements for discussion.
Best to drop it now otherwise we will have the thread shut down by an admin

Reactions: 5
Lauren lately just shared parts of her live. It’s even worse than I thought.

Reactions: 10

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder what her next big ideology and philosophical stance will be on? Climate change? Flat earth? Extinct animals? She’s a literal nobody pretending to be this islander wild woman singlehandedly raising a child in a flooded house. How dare a transgender person take away from her divine femininity. It’s all about community remember and fighting them (the government, the scientists, the doctors, the people, “the man”). Eyeeee rolllllll

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.