Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is hilarious.
Must just be a coincidence that all the other tit she was selling for her daughter’s business was from Aliexpress/alibaba as well. Oh, and her little shell jewellery box. Give it up Leis.
btw- copying other people’s designs and putting them out there as yours is also not cool.

Reactions: 7
This is hilarious.
Must just be a coincidence that all the other tit she was selling for her daughter’s business was from Aliexpress/alibaba as well. Oh, and her little shell jewellery box. Give it up Leis.
btw- copying other people’s designs and putting them out there as yours is also not cool.
She must be forgetting the time she used the Ali Express STOCK PHOTO 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must be forgetting the time she used the Ali Express STOCK PHOTO 😂
That was the first thing I thought of when listening to the recordings. How the hell do you explain THAT, Ms. Liar Liar Pants On Fire?!!

Just watch, she's going to say that's NOT her voice, fake recordings, someone took over her account & wrote those things, not her. Blah blah blah. 🙄

Reactions: 1
She is vile, I really want to comment that on her live. She doesn’t understand nor listen to understand. I am not part of the trans community so I don’t wish to speak on their behalf… happy to be corrected but why is she saying oh if you want to be a woman I don’t care do as you want, it’s completely dismissive and revolting. Also she spews absolute hate, rubbish and miss information…” a lot of the trans community become women because e they hate women and want to beat the shot out of them” is she absolutely kidding. Honestly why is she even talking on this, she’s not an athlete nor trans so shut the duck up you absolute knob!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
long time lurker. first time commenter. this woman is nuts. and where the duck did that rabbit go??

anyone get onto her recent live? apparently she doesn't post all her customers wearing her bewtifulllll jewels coz instagram has blacklisted her account so bad that customers can't tag her!?!?! thats also why her engagement is low, and her account is not growing. :oops:wow this woman's whole life is a constant delusional lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TW: anti-trans speak

Did she really say this??
I don't follow her and she is private now.
She absolutely said that…. There may be a couple of words I didn’t quite get but that is what she said and what she meant. She’s disgusting… her terms are “these people” “if they want to be a woman then dress like a woman I don’t care”.
she’s obviously gone down some rabbit hole, she’s telling people to “do their research”around “them” trying to phase out women. Apparently women are under attack and we should all be very worried. I’m not sure who “they or them” are probably the illuminati or something

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She absolutely said that…. There may be a couple of words I didn’t quite get but that is what she said and what she meant. She’s disgusting… her terms are “these people” “if they want to be a woman then dress like a woman I don’t care”.
she’s obviously gone down some rabbit hole, she’s telling people to “do their research”around “them” trying to phase out women. Apparently women are under attack and we should all be very worried. I’m not sure who “they or them” are probably the illuminati or something
Can confirm these were her exact words and I came on just to say exactly this.
I should also add that apparently the reason why she doesn’t reshare Insta stories that others have put up commending her jewellery is because - and I quote, Instagram has me so heavily censored and shadowbanned that even if I did reshare these posts - no one would see it.
Girl. Just stop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Max 35 people on that live. Wondering how many of us were actually there, just listening to the tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ive had these voice recordings and texts for a very longtime & had not ever thought i would post.
Ive had enough of all her BS/lies/fraudulent behaviour. Even after posting i was nervous however enough is enough. She really does need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If im honest i dont think she could even try to cry "these voice recordings arent me" I dont think anyone could EVER pull her bogan voice off.
Enough.Is.Enough.Leila!!

Reactions: 3
I would say most are just there to see the tit show. Lauren lately also said she was in there. Notice how no one comments because she will block or attack them. She also was very upset that her daughter was being educated around the trans community in school and says that’s in appropriate and she will teach her daughter that stuff. God help that poor little girl

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
And ALLLLLLLLLL of this on her BUSINESS page?!! You can't make this tit up. Pass the popcorn....

She basically implied that there is a push for non-binary acceptance because it’s “their” plan to phase out gender altogether so women can’t be women anymore.

“WE AS WOMEN ARE bleeping UNDER ATTACK”

For the love of god, someone sedate her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ive had these voice recordings and texts for a very longtime & had not ever thought i would post.
Ive had enough of all her BS/lies/fraudulent behaviour. Even after posting i was nervous however enough is enough. She really does need help.
Thank you so much for sharing! I didn’t think I could actually despise anyone more than I despise this vile, unintelligent, arrogant POS more than I do.

Where are her friends to tell her “girl. Get. Yourself. Together. “

Scott’s ex behind all the harassment? Bish please. You have so many people who despise you that it could be anyone. At least the ex didn’t get pregnant after 12 weeks of dating under false pretences. Didn’t you tell Scott that you were on the pill then you were conveniently left pregnant?

Even IF the ex girlfriend was bitter about Scott not wanting a child right now, can you blame her for directing her hatred to the cause. By no means am I condoning harassing behaviour, but I really don’t think it’s just her. Leila has damaged Scott with her actions and that has a ripple effect. It’s sad.

Reactions: 6
Apparently she is due in Sydney on the 24th for photography sessions let’s see if this happens 😂

At least the ex didn’t get pregnant after 12 weeks of dating under false pretences. Didn’t you tell Scott that you were on the pill then you were conveniently left pregnant?
Her friends at the time were either pregnant or TTC, her pregnancy was no accident on her behalf even though she has claimed otherwise. I don’t think she did it to keep him, I think it was to keep up with the friendship circle - can’t have someone else getting that attention!! I heard (from a very reputable source) that she announced her pregnancy to that friendship group at Carly’s baby shower. Who does that???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.