Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no transparency as to how much money has gone into the business account, $300 in gift cards, why doesn’t she be more transparent about how much has been donated

Reactions: 5
Why is “left over” money being used to buy things like craft stuff for Ever to make cards???

Reactions: 7
Surely no one has donated? NZ sister doesn’t seem to work and even her ‘spirit soul sisters’ must know ‘intuitively’ that she’s 100% scammer.

Would love to know why Elle isn’t speaking to her! My bet is it’s about the GoFundMe.

Reactions: 6
TaraH is the master of “do as I say, and not as I do”

only a true narcissist would not find anything wrong in this behaviour

Absolutely no transparency as to how much money has gone into the business account, $300 in gift cards, why doesn’t she be more transparent about how much has been donated
"Transparent" & "Lie-la" will never be in the same sentence together.

Liela ranting about.."herself" in those stories.Good Lord, she is actually insane!

To be fair. Jess Schembri or Sol or whatever seems to have not learned a thing about reading the room.
Going on about sexy food and life is art. I thought she was unstable as she seems to cry so much over her 'abundance ' and 'manifestation of her wealth and sexyness'. Yeah, sure lots of people in Lismore and Ipswich give a duck about your salad and 'sexy food'. Tarah gets a gold star on calling out morons like her in my opinion even though it's from a place of evil, ego and jealousy. Yeah Jess. No one cares you bought a Chanel bag princess.

Reactions: 3
Never watched Jess before but just did. I didn’t actually mind her referring to breath work as a means of levelling out in a time of stress, however, she lost me when she said captions are bleeping stupid and if you can’t listen it’s all good. She is trash.

Never watched Jess before but just did. I didn’t actually mind her referring to breath work as a means of levelling out in a time of stress, however, she lost me when she said captions are bleeping stupid and if you can’t listen it’s all good. She is trash.
Nah. Yeah. I'm a yoga teacher in a past life. Absolutely. Breath work. She has zero qualifications and is a MLMer with a well-known scamming coke head sexually assaulting husband. She is dangerous with her 'sexuality' 'getting past abuse' bullshit by masturbating with a crystal. She can get in the bin.

Reactions: 8
To be fair. Jess Schembri or Sol or whatever seems to have not learned a thing about reading the room.
Going on about sexy food and life is art. I thought she was unstable as she seems to cry so much over her 'abundance ' and 'manifestation of her wealth and sexyness'. Yeah, sure lots of people in Lismore and Ipswich give a duck about your salad and 'sexy food'. Tarah gets a gold star on calling out morons like her in my opinion even though it's from a place of evil, ego and jealousy. Yeah Jess. No one cares you bought a Chanel bag princess.
Talk about people in glass houses lol; That Jess seems just as deluded as ol Lies but Liela is a bully, she was frothing with joy that she had the opportunity to attack someone from her unmerited high horse. It’s only a matter of time before Lies gets bored of being a saviour and starts back on her own b.s, but I really hope it’s not before she and a few other woo wankers turn on each other!🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 4
Talk about people in glass houses lol; That Jess seems just as deluded as ol Lies but Liela is a bully, she was frothing with joy that she had the opportunity to attack someone from her unmerited high horse. It’s only a matter of time before Lies gets bored of being a saviour and starts back on her own b.s, but I really hope it’s not before she and a few other woo wankers turn on each other!🍿🍿🍿
Absolutely. Once they were soul sisters.

Most of the locals I know from the Northern Rivers region, including those I only follow on Insta as well as close friends - have been helping non-stop for days and taking their whole family with them. People putting their businesses on hold to help. Definitely not just a quick trip to hand out 2 meals and pose with a shovel. So Leila can climb back down off her high horse.
I much prefer her sister Elle but she does seem to have dreadful taste in men - does she just fall for any sleaze who gives her a wink at the local tavern? Aim higher Elle.

Reactions: 8
Most of the locals I know from the Northern Rivers region, including those I only follow on Insta as well as close friends - have been helping non-stop for days and taking their whole family with them. People putting their businesses on hold to help. Definitely not just a quick trip to hand out 2 meals and pose with a shovel. So Leila can climb back down off her high horse.
I much prefer her sister Elle but she does seem to have dreadful taste in men - does she just fall for any sleaze who gives her a wink at the local tavern? Aim higher Elle.
I think she just assumes she has to date and fall in love with first guy who matches with you. That's not how tinder works Elle. You are allowed to say no and I don't know, be single.

This really seems to be her MO doesn’t it? Make ‘friends’ - take a million digs at them on social media out of jealousy - said friend then realises what a whack job she is and they never speak again - then Tarah deletes her entire ig grid and renames herself. Repeat.

Here it is it; the question box - what questions will she send herself this time?? *face palm*
It will be full of ‘how do we donate? I admire everything you’re doing so much’ comments made via Liela herself no doubt 😆

Next up she will offer her ‘divine mission statement’ as a way to donate to the flood relief while keeping the $$ for herself no doubt.

Did they actually get anyone on board for that coaching that was offered a while back? Never saw anything about new clients.

• Haha
It will be full of ‘how do we donate? I admire everything you’re doing so much’ comments made via Liela herself no doubt 😆

Next up she will offer her ‘divine mission statement’ as a way to donate to the flood relief while keeping the $$ for herself no doubt.

Did they actually get anyone on board for that coaching that was offered a while back? Never saw anything about new clients.
If I had money and time to burn, I'd be tempted to enrol just so I could report back and tear it to shreds.

ARR is a dropkick, but she "seems" to get a higher uptake for her courses because she has more of a positive outlook. She is still dense, but she is more likeable, for want of a better word... hate describing a grifter as likeable but the people that align with her would see her that way. Whereas with Liela, even the people that may have aligned with her values, still see her as toxic.

If she could just keep her acid tongue and witch face in check for longer than 35 seconds AND actually keep her word and stop publicising every bleeping detail of her life on her business page, she might have more luck getting people to enrol in her courses. But she can't help herself. Her putrid personality seeps through.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely had a big falling out with Elle- mentions the older sister in her latest post but nothing about her younger one. My guess is she’s jealous that Elle is in a relationship and has secured a full time job…2 things Liela just can’t seem to hold on to.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.