Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J0J0

VIP Member
What
Whaaat? Did she actually say that on a live? TRANS BECOME WOMEN BECAUSE THEY HATE WOMEN... I'm born female, represent as female, am as CIS as they come. I have never had to question my sexuality or gender in my whole life. It doesn't mean I don't care or have empathy for those that have gone through hell to become their true selves. I know fucking nothing on this topic because it's not a lived experience. But by f%ck I will fight, listen and be an allie to those that don't have that luxury. She's so big on increased suicide but will fuck over any human who doesn't conform to her narrative. She is so epically dangerous.
Just when I thought I couldn’t hate her more, this transphobic SHIT masked as ‘I’m just a woman who’s not afraid to speak my mind’ 🙄🙄🙄.
What does her kids future have to do with being trans inclusive??? What does Samoan culture have to do with it? She clearly has no understanding that being non binary and being trans are completely different. She has nothing to do with the absolutely minuscule part of her that is Polynesian.
It’s like claiming that you can’t be racist because you have a black friend 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Fuck I hate her so much.

Attachments

Reactions: 9

J0J0

VIP Member
When someone who has had toxic relationship after toxic relationship, decides to give dating advice 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
She’s a disgusting cunt. I didn’t watch the live and tbh I’m glad I didn’t. My blood is boiling even reading what she’s said.

and geez the flood crisis must be under control not a peep about it the past few days, just like the rabbit. Plenty of soul time for leils to get on and have her psychopathic live rants and make ridiculously embarrassing reels in between the gum boots and drive by’s.

So many of you have asked

Lol at Liela demanding the ACT police charge the driver who went ham on a freedom fighter at some traffic lights, I don’t condone that sort of behaviour and I’m sure there is more to the story BUT the irony, pot meet kettle, who’s the feral bogan who goes off on strangers in car parks, supermarkets & op-shops? get in the bin already

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
Cant wait for the "sydney tour " That you guys have been asking for in her DMS
The police are aware 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Of what? Randoms drawing obvious comparisons of cheap jewellery on the big bad internet? I’m sure they’re SUPER concerned about that 🙃

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
I got about 27 seconds in and felt exactly the same. In this together fam x
Me too. I just don't care and she is so unstable. I actually just got back from my weekly therapy session one with a university qualified therapist who has credentials. Not one that sells MLM protein powders and 'manifestation courses'. To think Tarah actually thinks that she can be in that realm is hilarious. Soooooo dangerous that these idiots think they have an audience to preach their wisdom too.
For those who also think these woowoo cacoa yoni wankers need to be held accountable for profiting off people there's a great podcast called 'twin flames'. It's about 'love gurus' who get a following and rip them off, play mind games and encourage the lost in love to stalk people. It's Tarah all over along with the divine feminine/ masculine king bullshit.

• Heart

Justbeige

VIP Member
My mum, Aunt and extended family are in Murwillumbah (just outside) I haven't heard from them in 2 days. I feel they are safe as they are sensible people, up high and have gone through many floods. But you not getting to sleep is really kind of not important Tarah. Also, if you get evacuation orders but you can drive around??
One thing I agree with is all these instagram idiots posting their 'thoughts' and 'well wishes'. Fuck off with your abundance and manifestation bullshit right now.
If I see one more MLM idiot post about Ukraine or the heartbreaking floods then show them drinking their cacoa and reading their personal life goal bullshit I'll scream. Sooo out of touch with reality.

I wasn't aware she was in a DV situation, why didn't she get any help to heal from that for herself and her kids?

Totally not WK for Elle, I just think she's a prime example of lifelong dysfunctional learnt behaviour and little education.

In comparison to Liela she isn't bad, but the bar is set pretty fucking high/low when you think of how cooked Ol'Lies is

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I don't feel Elle is a whole lot better than Leila. She is on her third (?) love of her life relationship since her divorce, this one has only been around 3-4 months and is regularly around her kids. Elle is also antivax and has openly slammed vaccine mandates as the reason the flood support has been so poor (I'm not disputing the woeful government response, just the anti-vax exploitation of it), she is anti-covid and lockdowns, even though in QLD she's hardly been affected.

The both appear to regularly follow and unfollow each other so their relationship is obviously toxic - I would say the 3 of them of them are very similar. Elle was on board with the Go Fund Me wasn't she? They don't seem to worry all that much about their mum these days either....

I don't think Leila looks very hard for full-time work to be honest, Elle obviously needs to work, 3 children is harder than 1 financially.

DaisyNZ

$900 raised in an hour! So much fundraising for other causes!
Me, me, me, me, me 😂
Thank goodness she saved her Mums life with the info from Instagram, even the doctors said it!

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I don’t think going to the Uni bar nights to pick up counted as “going to Uni” 🤣 There is no way Liela has a degree. She may have attempted to go…thought she was smarter than her lecturers and then left in a huff when they returned a piece of work that was a veritable word salad and told her to re do it.
She absolutely did NOT go to university at all! Hell, she only lasted one month as a flight attendant! She was never any kind of "climbing the corporate ladder" person.

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
How old is her older sister who needs a full hysterectomy? I unfortunately had one at age 43 but I'm not going to tell her the difficult time I had for months afterwards. Then again, maybe I should....🤭
She's 40. I had mine at 33 after years of endometriosis hell. It still came back. More oblations and years of hell. Going through menopause in your 30s and early 40s is strange, no one really talks about it. I found my mental health and anxiety really reared it's head after. Hormones are assholes. I wish her the best, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I know alot of women with endometriosis and the females in my family are crippled with it. It's time it got the attention it deserves. I really don't want the next generation to have to go through it, it's debilitating. If it was men putting up with it a cure would have been found a century ago.

• Heart

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
God I got want to write… This didn’t happen.
And why say indigenous person? What does that have to do with what she’s saying? That, and her overuse of simplistic adjectives emphasises it’s just for dramatic effect.

Has anyone ever gone back over her thread in gomi (when Alice let's us) and she literally is the same even 5 years ago. Remember she tried her coaching BS back in 2017. Back when she was living with her mum and getting free shit but forgetting to tell her audience that? Oh the memories.
It's honestly groundhog Day with this idiot, she's incapable of learning anything, instead she somehow progressively evolves into a bigger and dumber cunt than the year before...

• Haha