Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So many of you have asked

Elle is working from home, it’s probably an out call/cold call gig for some energy or telco company, low wage but no vaccinations would be required, but it’s a job! a stepping stone. She also had Covid recently from her little covid catching party with Liela so that would make her exempt from getting the vaccine for a short time.

I don’t think Elle is a bad person, it’s a shame that she is so clueless about life, is co-dependent & easily influenced but she is also the baby of a very dysfunctional family.

I think she has been dealt a shitty hand and has no idea of what a healthy relationship looks like hence all the soul mates.

Imagine having those self-righteous wack jobs for a Father and sisters? it’s probably easier for her to go along with their anti-vax narrative then it would be to go against the grain. Kudos to her for having boundaries with Liela, even if it takes 50 toxic block/unblock situations, the 51st might be when she goes no-contact for good. Liela obviously needs Elle more than Elle needs her, I imagine Ever is what keeps her going back and breaking the cycle of toxic family relationships is hard work especially when you don’t have any tools or knowledge to do so. Elle would benefit so much from decent therapy, she’s not a narcissist and obviously cares for her kids, a future with better self-awareness and self-esteem would be so good for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

DaisyNZ

I also had trouble finding it, maybe she is shadowbanned? But here's the link..

Surprise, surprise 😉
Currently skipping through the podcast and Liela even mentions Tyler Henry and how amazing his show is about life paths 😂

Her sister mentioned she doesn’t believe in IVF because of ‘spirituality’ which I’ve never heard as a reason not to do IVF before but each to their own 🤷🏽‍♀️ Liela is feeling into her psychic gifts and knows her sisters lessons were chosen by herself and she asked for them to happen to her. She asked for all this trauma before she came to this earth!

Liela remembers clearly choosing her family because they were poor. She knows this to be true. Wow so amazing!

Liela is also making sure that her sister knows to tell all the medical professionals that the operation is a spiritual procedure, not a medical procedure as they don’t understand. (She’s keeping her womb for a ceremony)

lol they finish the episode by talking about ‘legit science’ on how trauma is passed through generations. Not that they need science to structure their beliefs though! These two contradict themselves every minute.

Very sad how affected her sister sounds and comments on feeling ‘drug f#cked’.

Hope her pain is eased soon with a smooth recovery from her operation.

• Haha

justjumpingonhere

Chatty Member
View attachment 1058782
Ahh bless…pretending to have a clue and then dropping her next JEWELLERY PIEEECEE to sell. Nice try Leila!
This makes me so furious. It wasn’t some book fair. It was for lifeline. It’s how they fund their service where they are the 24/7 suicide prevention and crisis support. Their service is critical and saves lives. The government funding isn’t enough to cover their service so they run the book fair a few times a year to raise the funds to keep answering the phones. How typical that she didn’t even try to look at what that “book fair” was - which exists to support people affected by every other thing she’s written in that list. Idiot.
And it wasn’t just a book fair. It was also a farmers market which is a huge income stream for local farmers.

• Heart
Just listening to the podcast now. Ugh the intentional pronunciation of “dis-ease” kills me.
That’s straight from Louise Hay’s ‘You Can Heal Your Life.’ She is a queen of regurgitating stuff she’s heard other people say and acting as if it’s an original thought. All of these ‘mentors/coaches’ do this and or continues to blow my mind that there’s no regulation. Why do these people think they’re equipped to council others on trauma, depression, relationships, spirituality, health, parenting, etc. These are incredibly complex, individual areas of expertise. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Was she really going on about donating to charities and people influencers raising money… shut up and start another go fund me you brat. She looks awfully relaxed laying in bed while the whole towns under water. And how did her gfs magically get food to her, did they fly in on their brooms or in their helicopters?

• Haha

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
Max 35 people on that live. Wondering how many of us were actually there, just listening to the shit show.

• Haha

Oh-my-ovaries

Ive had these voice recordings and texts for a very longtime & had not ever thought i would post.
Ive had enough of all her BS/lies/fraudulent behaviour. Even after posting i was nervous however enough is enough. She really does need help.

• Heart

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
WTAF. If anyone donates they are beyond stupid. Watching another northern rivers local Lisa Messenger and her work there. Daily videos of the working groups and call outs for specifics. Boots on the freaking ground. That’s actually helping Leila. She ain’t asking for anyone to deposit money in her account!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8

DaisyNZ

What is this childish bullshit? Grow the fuck up Tarah
Reading this makes so much sense!

It explains why she:

1 - doesn’t have a successful business or career.
2 - doesn’t have a relationship or have previously had any healthy ones including relationships with her sister/Mum.
3 - has very few friends (does she have any? We never hear of them).
Not feeling pushed to over deliver when starting out in business is so wise! Just be average and disappoint people with tacky AliExpress pendants so they ask for a refund ✨🥰✨ f#ckwith them like they f#ck with you as she so eloquently says #manifestyourdreams

skinnypiccolo

New car, nails done, Louis Vuitton bag, freshly botoxed face.
I hope those that donated to this unemployed single left pregnant jewellery dEzIgNeR are taking notice of where their funds went.

J0J0

VIP Member
She's posted pictures of herself as a child before, at best she had slightly olive skin and reddish curly hair. She's a POS not a POC.

Agree this is the new rebrand based on inauthentic "truths", curly hair in 2022, how brave!. Stop fishing for free products Lie's🤡 a quick google will lead you to the curly girl method, but I doubt you could stick it out.

Also, you're a major boss babe who makes 10,000 a month as a jewelry designer, surely you could afford the implant removal by now
My hair is curlier than that and no ones ever called me a Gollywog ffs. Fuck me, the shit this idiot comes out with. Just when you think she can’t possibly get any more offensive 🤯. This is just too far even for Tarah.

Justbeige

VIP Member
Never watched Jess before but just did. I didn’t actually mind her referring to breath work as a means of levelling out in a time of stress, however, she lost me when she said captions are fucking stupid and if you can’t listen it’s all good. She is trash.
Nah. Yeah. I'm a yoga teacher in a past life. Absolutely. Breath work. She has zero qualifications and is a MLMer with a well-known scamming coke head sexually assaulting husband. She is dangerous with her 'sexuality' 'getting past abuse' bullshit by masturbating with a crystal. She can get in the bin.

Justbeige

VIP Member
So- my first time commenting on tattle but just have to with this thread. Anyone done a google search on LeiLei lately? This thread is the first thing that comes up. As a business, what an absolute disaster. And I can’t say I have googled many people/ businesses and had a search show that up! Speaks volumes about this con artist, in my opinion....
So are you saying her photography, second hand thriftiness, jewellery designing, doula services, writing skills, interior designing, corporate ladder, business owner, Life coach and manifestation manuals aren't legit? But she is so naturally gifted and so well educated haha. She is coming undone and getting found out, she will delete everything and do a rebrand soon. This happens at least twice a year. It's always someone else's fault obviously. Her melt down the other day calling another fraud Jess Sol just showed how utterly disingenuous and manic she is, she burns bridges and moves. Look at the way she used up her sister Elle for childcare and now she doesn't serve her she ditches her and publicly leaves her out of public posts praising other women she has known for . She is so predictable it's scary, Tarah has not one genuine or unique bone in her bloated body.

So she created this so called course in two days max in between the countless hours of helping her devastated community that she says she cares so much about? 😂

I wonder who she’s copied it from and what the price will be? She had little success from the $88 divine mission statement so I’m guessing aiming at a healthy $44.44 (magical numbers only) ✨🥰✨
Under the full moon drinking ceremonial cacoa whilst diddling herself with a yoni crystal.

• Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
My friends house flooded in Brisbane - so our group of friends pooled OUR OWN money to buy her some gift vouchers.

It's doing the bare minimum as a good person to help the people you care about. We aren't doing it for accolades and she is not even using her own money so accolades are even less applicable.

That's if she's doing it at all. It's all her word with zero proof at this stage. Just like every single other story she puts out.

There are other more helpful things she could be doing to support these people

Wow wow wow. I misunderstood her fuel grab! I thought she was getting fuel for others so they could move about to get supplies. No no no…she wants people to put money in her own account for fuel so she can deliver donations OTHER people have paid for and she will get volunteers to distribute. Her selflessness is golde. She doesn’t even want to donate her own money for fuel 🤣🤣🤣 She is such a superstar at grabbing some light to shine on herself when she is literally jumping on the backs of those doing the work. Cheers to seeing Leila lying in bed talking to the phone about how great she is for the next few days as she gets everyone else to do the work and counts her PayPal money.

• Wow