Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
Do they realise that 6 million is 23% of the entire population of Australia? And 70% of the population of NSW and the ACT combined?

They are fucking deluded 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Wow wow wow. I misunderstood her fuel grab! I thought she was getting fuel for others so they could move about to get supplies. No no no…she wants people to put money in her own account for fuel so she can deliver donations OTHER people have paid for and she will get volunteers to distribute. Her selflessness is golde. She doesn’t even want to donate her own money for fuel 🤣🤣🤣 She is such a superstar at grabbing some light to shine on herself when she is literally jumping on the backs of those doing the work. Cheers to seeing Leila lying in bed talking to the phone about how great she is for the next few days as she gets everyone else to do the work and counts her PayPal money.
She has a problem with people having an issue with her accepting donations via her photography business account because she's not a registered charity.
Calls them Karen... yet she has a track record of being a scamming liar... and would have no way of accounting for the donations.
Then finally says at the end the money can be for *her fuel* to deliver said donations to "people in need".
Admits the donations which other accounts and why places like Givit exist are not always helpful and a lot have been ruined by rain.
I hope she has four million pad packets on her dining room table forever.
Congratulations Leila, you are already useless and continue to prove it every single day. You are in the way and not helping at all.

J0J0

VIP Member
You know who would love it is Clem Ford - she’s already put her on blast a few times I think from memory?

Also she removed the grid post with Ever in gumboots?
I’m proud to say I’m the one that alerted Clem about Lie-la in the first place - you’re welcome Tarah! However, I’m pretty sure she has no desire to give her any more attention to her account and recognises that she loves the attention

• Heart
Honestly why doesn’t she just get a job down at coles or something. I’m by no means dissing anyone that works at the supermarket. It’s a good job and would fit in perfectly hours wise with being #singlemumleftpregnant
Surely she has to be running out of ideas for her next multi faceted business ventures. A course in how to take photos on your iPhone? As in… like you can just google it for free? Give me strength…

• Heart

Just touching base

That post looking for a babysitter or vac care is about as low as I’ve ever seen her go- what a selfish bitch. Read the room Tarah…your community that you’re calling on to look after your daughter (while you do what? You don’t have a job and spend your days lazing around judging by what you share) and you think they would have the time or energy to give you some soul time. You are an absolute piece of shit and I can only hope that Ever breaks the cycle of your dysfunctional family when she is older and has nothing to do with you.

• Heart

Justbeige

VIP Member
She is going to be absolutely blasted by this. As she should. She really just pull anything out of her ass to get followers. How does it affect her? Is this going to change anything in her life? Why is she so triggered if she is a true divine feminine spiritual being? Did her psychic visions tell her she was going to be such a c$%t when she was an adult?

• Haha

ThisGorjuzpiece

She could donate those boobs as a 2 person life raft. I’m starting to think the emergency trip to the Gold Coast was to palm Ever off. She’s always overly happy when she’s not around.

• Haha

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Love the way she's trying to make us think SHE took all the photos showing the devastation around towns when she probably stole them from somewhere else. I don't believe she's left her home at all, she's too fu**ing lazy.

Unless there is a photo of her standing in the middle of that damage with gumboots on, a shovel or broom in her hand, standing with other volunteers, she's not anywhere near these areas.

And we know you read here you lousy scum, stealing people's own hard earned money to put directly in your personal PayPal account, go ahead & take my idea & post that staged photo.

So many of you have asked

Liela letting everyone know how they can help the latest flood victims by showcasing the brand new beige items she’s purchased for her home and had “styled”

Read the fucking room you thieving conning gronk

• Haha

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

When mandates are eased, idiots like Leila and her dad will claim it was their doing. Only happened because they 'held the line' and sacrificed everything for the people.

Not because 95% of the population chose to get vaccinated, stayed home when ill, washed their hands and didn't carry on like head cases in public, screaming and spitting on people.

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
When mandates are eased, idiots like Leila and her dad will claim it was their doing. Only happened because they 'held the line' and sacrificed everything for the people.

Not because 95% of the population chose to get vaccinated, stayed home when ill, washed their hands and didn't carry on like head cases in public, screaming and spitting on people.
Absolutely. It's so funny that they are already starting to take credit. None of the protests have resulted in ANY change.

None of the court cases even got up off the ground. It's hilarious.

Reactions: 9

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
"It's like being in the middle of a war zone, safe in a bunker yet still surrounded by war"

It really really really isn't.

Do you have water, power, food, a bath, clothes, air conditioning, no diseases and the ability to leave whenever you want? Have you in any way actually been impacted personally? Apart from a leaky pipe which scratched your foot.

Yeah, it really isn't.

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Hey town is flooded and she’s looking for a babysitter. Clearly doesn’t have friends m, why would you post that on your “business page”. Didn’t you want to homeschool ever only minutes ago.
I’m a single parent, I work full time, I am also from Melbourne so I get how hard it is. But asking for childcare when your community are suffering… in your own words their Leila, showing your pro ledge once again

DaisyNZ

You couldn't make this shit up...
So she created this so called course in two days max in between the countless hours of helping her devastated community that she says she cares so much about? 😂

I wonder who she’s copied it from and what the price will be? She had little success from the $88 divine mission statement so I’m guessing aiming at a healthy $44.44 (magical numbers only) ✨🥰✨

• Haha
Let’s go drive around down town, take a some videos and get a selfie, it’s important to my “fake/robot” followers to see I’m doing my bit for the community! *eye roll*

and where is Ever while she’s doing this?