Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J0J0

VIP Member
Fuck off Tarah you have one grandparent who is part Tongan. You have zero ties to Polynesian culture. You’re fucking white trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

J0J0

VIP Member
How long did it take you to write that long winded rant about people not helping Tarah? Surely you could’ve spent that time helping someone instead of whinging and complaining from the comfort of your own unaffected house and surrounds? The audacity of the thing. Actually trying to guilt people for not protecting their community….. ringing any bells fuckwit?

Gretelgottago

The irony of this narcissist using the phrase “love bomb” to describe her latest scam/declaration of philanthropy is still not lost on me

So many of you have asked

I can tell you it’s nowhere near that expensive. Not for a straightforward explant. Unless she’s wanting a brand new smaller pair or a lift or something. I mean, they’re massive so that extra skin would need to go somewhere

This woman will stop at nothing. The only one at school with ‘dark skin’??? Sorry what?! She’s fucking white!!! At best she has a bad orange fake tan. Is she ACTUALLY claiming to be a POC? Fuck me, that bitch can fuck off the moon. What a piece of shit.
She's posted pictures of herself as a child before, at best she had slightly olive skin and reddish curly hair. She's a POS not a POC.

Agree this is the new rebrand based on inauthentic "truths", curly hair in 2022, how brave!. Stop fishing for free products Lie's🤡 a quick google will lead you to the curly girl method, but I doubt you could stick it out.

Also, you're a major boss babe who makes 10,000 a month as a jewelry designer, surely you could afford the implant removal by now

• Haha

mumoftwo1989

“I had a local ask me who’s been leaving the love bombs?” LOL bullshit

She would’ve had no interaction with any locals today. She popped out for the day to take a video of a damaged road, scolded Ever for walking to close all while galloping around in her shiny new horse riding boots 🙄

• Haha

sneakpeek

Chatty Member
Honestly, what normal person and more specifically mother has time to read a book of that length in one day. 😅 it takes me 3 days to catch up on one episode of my shows on Netflix. much business woman Leils. It’s a hard life spending all day waiting for your Ali express order to arrive.

40 people watching the live with a total of 35k followers… yeh ok

Now her house is a “donation centre” - donate into her photography pay pal account… you’re kidding me right? Money grab much… selfish

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

therealsmilf

VIP Member
She's been there for 6 months-ish hasn't she?? Her community, her friends, Evers friends - she didn't care at all about Ever friends when she moved to her 3 different schools her first years......

So many of you have asked

She did all that moaning and grandstanding about offering to help out and I think someone took her up on actually doing something! from the two lives she did yesterday you could tell she was just pissed off to be so inconvenienced, she focused on how tired she was and pointed out everyone else who wasn’t helping.

One second she was saying it was disgusting to photograph people receiving help because they were already down and out and there was no way she would be taking any photos, then the next moment she’s banging on about how important it is to record everything she’s doing for others and shares a picture of a family who received donated goods (none of which came from her overflowing 10,000 Golde account)

She gets no pats on the back from me because none of it is genuine, she exaggerates every little tiny thing she does, and I guarantee in a week or so she will have a massive falling out with someone over her part in “co-ordinating rescues”

I am gobsmacked she’s doing anything - it’s a step forward! But I am bamboozled by the fuel. She showed images of there being none?! Super dodge. Collecting money on your personal account is NOT ON. Illegal? You can’t just start collecting money publically for charitable reasons can you? And ultra ultra dodgy esp from someone like her.
Liela is basically copying everything rubytuesdaymatthews is doing, I think Liela knows that being a much smaller micro influencer anything she receives will go unnoticed, she is so dodgy, she should be asking for the vouchers or donations to be sent directly to the rescue centre at her local tafe which is just down the road from her, I hate how her natural instinct is to just exploit for her own gain

Slaykay

Chatty Member
She is vile, I really want to comment that on her live. She doesn’t understand nor listen to understand. I am not part of the trans community so I don’t wish to speak on their behalf… happy to be corrected but why is she saying oh if you want to be a woman I don’t care do as you want, it’s completely dismissive and revolting. Also she spews absolute hate, rubbish and miss information…” a lot of the trans community become women because e they hate women and want to beat the shot out of them” is she absolutely kidding. Honestly why is she even talking on this, she’s not an athlete nor trans so shut the fuck up you absolute knob!

• Wow

showinguphere

Chatty Member
This is my first time posting after following along for a longtime. I have managed to get my hands on her admitting her supplier is said websites followed with messages. Am i allowed to share voice messages on this page? I can't deal with her BS & lies anymore.
oh- yes please

The old Lei Leis never fails to disappoint on how low she can sink. Has she done 1 minutes research into transgender in sport? Do you think she has any idea about the testing they have to do to prove the testosterone levels are minuscule? No fucking idea, as usual. Literally the only person I don’t follow 😒 on Instagram who’s followers keep going progressively down. Keep us in the loop tattlers who can see! I refuse to follow this idiot officially.

Last edited:

saaahhhhreal

Chatty Member
Leilas deadshit sister posting this.

'Could get to six million'

HAHAHAHA!

YOU UNEDUCATED JOBLESS SWINE.

Followed by this - You classy gal.
Lol there’s more cars at my local regional show 😂😂😂

And that’s just foul
The only people impressed with that haircut are in year 9 or selling stolen lawn mowers for gear

• Haha

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
A QR code for people to directly deposit money to her!! She’s bypassing another GoFundMe, straight to her pocket. Pig!

• Angry
Reactions: 10