Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Hey Nicole, wanna come out with me today so we can grace the flood savaged towns with our presence? What are you wearing? I’m going casual chic is my teeny cropped tank, no bra and white shirt tied around my waist…you know so I look good…nah we won’t be doing any heavy lifting, I am going to go around and tell all the people I’m there to help them, especially those indigenous people, you know because I am much empathic. How about you wear clothes like me so we can kinda be matchy matchy and team with the theme of cool girls in denim and linen helping the poor povs that lost everything. Yeah yeah a white singlet with denim is great, nah nah we won’t be getting muddy, white is fine. Hey Nic, can you share my PayPal? I think the people out there will start sending money when they see me out there amongst it. Thanks doll.

Reactions: 15
She could donate those boobs as a 2 person life raft. I’m starting to think the emergency trip to the Gold Coast was to palm Ever off. She’s always overly happy when she’s not around.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wasn’t ‘helping’ anyone. Not in THAT outfit. Not a speck of dirt on her. She must really think people are stupid. And….. why are they smiling? What is there to be happy about? bleeping flog.

Reactions: 8
Let’s go drive around down town, take a some videos and get a selfie, it’s important to my “fake/robot” followers to see I’m doing my bit for the community! *eye roll*

and where is Ever while she’s doing this?

Reactions: 9
How long did it take you to write that long winded rant about people not helping Tarah? Surely you could’ve spent that time helping someone instead of whinging and complaining from the comfort of your own unaffected house and surrounds? The audacity of the thing. Actually trying to guilt people for not protecting their community….. ringing any bells fuckwit?

Reactions: 11
Can we all nominate Tarah for local hero award or Australian of the year she is so selfless and such a quiet achiever just going about busily changing lives and spreading love and light. How does no man snap this wonderful hard working, single mum left pregnant/ business woman/ indigenous advocate / Doula/photographer/jewellery designer/ writer/ university graduate/interior designer/ corporate ladder smashing/ world traveller up and give her the life that she was born to live. Such a selfless hero. Can someone go check on her and give her an all expenses paid holiday so she can have the soul days she so desperately deserves.

How long did it take you to write that long winded rant about people not helping Tarah? Surely you could’ve spent that time helping someone instead of whinging and complaining from the comfort of your own unaffected house and surrounds? The audacity of the thing. Actually trying to guilt people for not protecting their community….. ringing any bells fuckwit?
She has water, electricity and internet services. She can go f#$k herself with her quartz crystal. Lying asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus she’s an aggressive cow who just loves to go on the attack.

Lol, she has physically helped a very small amount of people for what, a total of 2 days? bare minimum help as well. Whine to the volunteers who have been working non-stop without needing to brag on Instagram.

Has Leils ever travelled outside of Australia?

Legit question...
She’s been to Bali, obviously to help rebuild after the tsunami and bombings, def not to exploit the locals for slave labour and cheap drinks

Reactions: 6
Literally EVIL .
She’s proper putrid.
shut it lei lei. You drove around in someone else’s care (sorry what’s the PayPal for again?) and took happy snaps for two days because #soreback. Wait. Didn’t she see some amazing healer two weeks ago who completely healed her in one 45 min session?
Big confusion

She’s proper putrid.
shut it lei lei. You drove around in someone else’s care (sorry what’s the PayPal for again?) and took happy snaps for two days because #soreback. Wait. Didn’t she see some amazing healer two weeks ago who completely healed her in one 45 min session?
Big confusion
Was she seriously whinging about a sore back? I missed that part. The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is she to judge peoples “capacity” - you don’t have to be out with a shovel and broom to help….
Take your filtered face outta here

There’s no effing way she was out there helping with any clean up efforts. We had to drive through Lismore today and I kid you not these poor people were head to toe covered in mud in their actual real “boots on ground” she makes me feel physically sick. How bleeping dare she.
She’s proper putrid.
Big confusion
And wow, yes you’re right, she literally had that back of hers healed last week. The lies just blow my mind. Does she actually believe them? She is honestly pure evil, she just doesn’t stop.

Oh here we go on her rants again. I couldn’t deal with how she was pronouncing “Grasp”. She is seriously unhinged.

• Haha
Fark me she’s on a tear tonight, Imagine being such a head?

Lie-Lie! Your angry rants aren’t helping anyone or anything, they’re just another perfect example of your ugly personality. No one cares about your deluded opinions, why not inspire your imaginary enemies by continuing with your selfless acts of humble generosity instead of clout chasing on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.