Leila Stead - theleilarae - goldejewels #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friends at the time were either pregnant or TTC, her pregnancy was no accident on her behalf even though she has claimed otherwise. I don’t think she did it to keep him, I think it was to keep up with the friendship circle - can’t have someone else getting that attention!! I heard (from a very reputable source) that she announced her pregnancy to that friendship group at Carly’s baby shower. Who does that???
Why am I not the least bit surprised

Reactions: 4
Her friends at the time were either pregnant or TTC, her pregnancy was no accident on her behalf even though she has claimed otherwise. I don’t think she did it to keep him, I think it was to keep up with the friendship circle - can’t have someone else getting that attention!! I heard (from a very reputable source) that she announced her pregnancy to that friendship group at Carly’s baby shower. Who does that???
Exactly this. Then she turned around and said that the friends weren’t serving her anymore and she had outgrown them 😂 witch please. I wish someone had a screen grab of her live

Reactions: 4
This is a conversation she was having with someone else...Im so confused
Thanks for sharing this! Amazing.

She messaged the scam page from a random account but it was called align and flow or something incredibly obvious, same jewellery pages (the bare sea etc) as examples, then tried to deny it was her when called out. So I guess not only is she a lying fraud, she also ripping off a bunch of other jewellery pages too.

I do love her trying to tell other people to get a job though.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
What
She is vile, I really want to comment that on her live. She doesn’t understand nor listen to understand. I am not part of the trans community so I don’t wish to speak on their behalf… happy to be corrected but why is she saying oh if you want to be a woman I don’t care do as you want, it’s completely dismissive and revolting. Also she spews absolute hate, rubbish and miss information…” a lot of the trans community become women because e they hate women and want to beat the shot out of them” is she absolutely kidding. Honestly why is she even talking on this, she’s not an athlete nor trans so shut the duck up you absolute knob!
Whaaat? Did she actually say that on a live? TRANS BECOME WOMEN BECAUSE THEY HATE WOMEN... I'm born female, represent as female, am as CIS as they come. I have never had to question my sexuality or gender in my whole life. It doesn't mean I don't care or have empathy for those that have gone through hell to become their true selves. I know bleeping nothing on this topic because it's not a lived experience. But by f%ck I will fight, listen and be an allie to those that don't have that luxury. She's so big on increased suicide but will duck over any human who doesn't conform to her narrative. She is so epically dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What
Whaaat? Did she actually say that on a live? TRANS BECOME WOMEN BECAUSE THEY HATE WOMEN... I'm born female, represent as female, am as CIS as they come. I have never had to question my sexuality or gender in my whole life. It doesn't mean I don't care or have empathy for those that have gone through hell to become their true selves. I know bleeping nothing on this topic because it's not a lived experience. But by f%ck I will fight, listen and be an allie to those that don't have that luxury. She's so big on increased suicide but will duck over any human who doesn't conform to her narrative. She is so epically dangerous.
Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike her more, this transphobic tit masked as ‘I’m just a woman who’s not afraid to speak my mind’ 🙄🙄🙄.
What does her kids future have to do with being trans inclusive??? What does Samoan culture have to do with it? She clearly has no understanding that being non binary and being trans are completely different. She has nothing to do with the absolutely minuscule part of her that is Polynesian.
It’s like claiming that you can’t be racist because you have a black friend 🤦🏻‍♀️.
duck I dislike her so much.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Mass report her for hate speech. I know it does duck all but maybe the shadow ban will be made permanent. And it makes me feel better somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s just an idiot, everyone knows it everyone thinks it - they just keep stummm as she is a liability. I know Scott’s ex girlfriend and this isn’t her she is lovely and couldn’t give a flying duck about this piece of tit she has moved on - which quite frankly wasn’t hard

Reactions: 5
She just tries so hard to be relevant. She knows this isn’t working so she is clutching at straws. He is actually a really nice smart guy.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for sharing this! Amazing.

She messaged the scam page from a random account but it was called align and flow or something incredibly obvious, same jewellery pages (the bare sea etc) as examples, then tried to deny it was her when called out. So I guess not only is she a lying fraud, she also ripping off a bunch of other jewellery pages too.

I do love her trying to tell other people to get a job though.
Lol whilst I love anyone calling Lies out, did the scam page send these to you? Because it's voldy that runs that scam page and she's apparently blocked this site....

Reactions: 1
She’s a disgusting bleep. I didn’t watch the live and tbh I’m glad I didn’t. My blood is boiling even reading what she’s said.

and geez the flood crisis must be under control not a peep about it the past few days, just like the rabbit. Plenty of soul time for leils to get on and have her psychopathic live rants and make ridiculously embarrassing reels in between the gum boots and drive by’s.

Cant wait for the "sydney tour " That you guys have been asking for in her DMS
The police are aware 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Of what? Randoms drawing obvious comparisons of cheap jewellery on the big bad internet? I’m sure they’re SUPER concerned about that 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.