Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbeige

VIP Member
She is so predictable!!

Ok…so money is going directly into her business account? That is an accounting nightmare and where is the accountability re where the funds go? What happens if she gets an excess? Where does that go? Also there is no fuel in town, cars haven’t been able to drive because roads are flooded….soooo how did all these cars run out of fuel? Is she filling up fuel cans to distribute to all the cars that have run out of fuel that haven’t been able to be driven due to flood waters? Make it make sense!
She has multiple sources of income don't you know? Because she is a successful boss babe business lady. Multiple sources being GoFund me, the Government pension, covid handouts etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most of the locals I know from the Northern Rivers region, including those I only follow on Insta as well as close friends - have been helping non-stop for days and taking their whole family with them. People putting their businesses on hold to help. Definitely not just a quick trip to hand out 2 meals and pose with a shovel. So Leila can climb back down off her high horse.
I much prefer her sister Elle but she does seem to have dreadful taste in men - does she just fall for any sleaze who gives her a wink at the local tavern? Aim higher Elle.

J0J0

VIP Member
😆😆😆 She’s going to ‘take the day’ tomorrow? From what?? A day full of laying around doing sweet FA must’ve been SO super tiring that she needs a day to lay around doing sweet FA again. Lazy leech.

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
Ever has no joy on her face in those photos. I can just imagine Tarah barking orders at her on that beach - ‘look soulful! Look enlightened! No, not like that!!!’ Also, no one wants a ‘course’ on how to take photos on an iPhone dickhead.

Who is she to judge peoples “capacity” - you don’t have to be out with a shovel and broom to help….
Take your filtered face outta here

emmygluewho

VIP Member
That lamb looks disgusting! 🤢

File another one under things that didn’t happen in the family. Like any medical professional in a hospital would ask where someone’s stretch marks are. Let alone their child?
I also thought this odd, what ward are you in?! For a Nurse and an orderly to apparently ask you 'where the baby is?'

They are both deranged lying attention seeking fuckwits.

J0J0

VIP Member
She wasn’t ‘helping’ anyone. Not in THAT outfit. Not a speck of dirt on her. She must really think people are stupid. And….. why are they smiling? What is there to be happy about? Fucking flog.

Just touching base

My guess is it won’t be long before she moves again- she won’t be in this clean up for the long haul, she’s a quitter and never finishes anything she starts.

• Heart

ThisGorjuzpiece

Jesus she is an unattractive woman. Her face looks like my swollen ankles when I was 40 weeks pregnant in a stinking hot summer.

And can someone please tell me how her “whole town is under water” but she’s driving to the Gold Coast etc. She will be doing her weekly shopping out of those donations.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
She will be moving onto her next money maker…posting her Golde peeeeeces and asking people to buy to help her “rebuild” after the floods because she is a single mum left pregnant, warrior woman, philanthropist.
How long is the 'left pregnant' story going to run for with her?!

You threatened him!!!!

Justbeige

VIP Member
She literally has one consistent person in her life (um where is her mum? The cancer gravy train must be over) and that’s her sister who lives in another country (who I also might add seems similarly as cooked as Leila). And she’s giving relationship advice? This her 4th podcast on relationships. Can rinse and repeat on Insta but can’t with the podcast.

Also, the first 10 mins of this latest ep, she has already completely contradicted herself. She says dating is an opportunity to learn about yourself, yet facing rejection she says you can’t let yourself think it’s you. Pick a lane woman. She is so inarticulate. Also, the opener kills me.
Where is the rabbit?

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
I can't even hate watch her lives anymore. She radiates hate and lies. It's bad for my own mental well-being to watch.

So many of you have asked

I think she's probably laying about doing sweet f.a, like with every other shitty thing she's done it will go unaddressed or spun into a dramatic lie.

Cue the drivel about much needed soul time and how she's the centre of everything...

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
OMG she looks TERRIBLE there! Not her most flattering view/side!! 🤣🤣

I wish there were some way to report her to PayPal for what she's doing. Love the way she reads here & made sure add telling people to now put on their payments DONATION". Bitch.
I know I am chiming in late - I missed the Leilz drama over the weekend. That said -

You can report her to Paypal. You have to have pre-approval from PayPal to accept donations and I am guessing ol' Leilz did not request this.

Also - not sure if she said it in any of her stories, but you also can't ask people to send money via the friends and family option. This can result in a suspension or at the very least, limitations being placed on her account.

Sooooo, might be worth an email to Paypal. At worst, it will inconvenience Liela. At best, her account will be suspended.

The rant was hilarious-it was like watching a parody of her taking a dig at herself. 🤣🤣🤣
However I’m genuinely beginning to wonder if she has an intellectual disability- not saying that as a slur, genuinely wondering.
My head almost exploded.... everything that she is ranting about is the exact same things that many, MANY influencers said about her during the height of the covid pandemic.

I LOL'd She can put herself in other people's shoes? How did she do that during the pandemic? She chose not to get the vaccine and CHOSE not to help her community by protecting them from a deadly virus. And she grandstanded about it with that smug expression on her face. The same elderly people that she is purporting to help, are the same people that were vulnerable to the virus.

THE HYPOCRISY IS NEXT LEVEL. I wish this wasn't real life. Stop the planet, I want to get the f*ck off. I can't.

And it's SOMETHING LIE-LA! SOME THINGGGGGGGGG. NOT SOME THINKKKKKKKKK. YOU B.O.G.A.N.

Last edited: