Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyNZ

I’m proud to say I’m the one that alerted Clem about Lie-la in the first place - you’re welcome Tarah! However, I’m pretty sure she has no desire to give her any more attention to her account and recognises that she loves the attention
Love your work! That’s brilliant 😆 and yes, I think you’re right - not worth the energy for Clem.

Reactions: 7

therealsmilf

VIP Member
She has definitely talked about her curly hair before, possibly this very same story 🙄

But she's also experienced reverse racism as a white person 🤔

And made a number of comments about indigenous Australians - didn't she have a fight with one at school? I'm vague on the specifics of that story.

Pick a lane Tarah!

No wonder she deletes and starts over so often. She runs out of stories and has to reuse previous woe is me tales..... 🖕

kangaroosteak

I honestly think leila started coaching because she saw Tays Way and Anna Rose making $$$$. Difference is both of them have decent followings and actually have something (abliwt terrible) to say

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Who else thinks that "supposed" review of that "Lala" necklace is real? I mean, c'mon, does EVERYBODY in the world call their NECKLACES (which is what I call mine) "PIECES"??!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

skinnypiccolo

TaraH is the master of “do as I say, and not as I do”

only a true narcissist would not find anything wrong in this behaviour

Beige Mama

Chatty Member
And so it begins… we have no food for meals. Sorry mate but you were out yesterday taking photos yeah? Like surely you spent even a millisecond thinking - oh. Might need some food. Have a child to feed…

return of the go fund me in 3…2….1….
Umm ok. She has had days to prep . It has been raining but not flooding and surely her clairvoyance would have told her to stock up? Hmm .

• Haha

DaisyNZ

Oh so Liela wasn’t being stopped in the street by the people of Murwillumbah to thank her for single handedly getting the town out of crisis with her love bombs and photos of her NOT doing anything? The only single mother left pregnant, philanthropist, warrior woman, ex flight attendant, fauxtogtapher, jeweller and divine female has actually been doing nothing of any impact? Curiouser and curiouser.
Remember in her live how she said she had to stop delivering love bombs as walking up and down the street was so time consuming and people would CHASE HER DOWN?

She’s so full of sh#t, makes my blood boil. Don’t pretend you’re helping the community in a time of crisis when you’re contributing nothing at all.

She truly is a revolting human.
Absolutely disgusting.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I don't know Leila, maybe when you were told to evacuate that would have been a good time to think about what you would do if you were stuck for a few days?!?!? Just an idea.

I'm continually shocked by the sheer selfishness of her behaviour.

My poor friend has had her house completely wiped out, with 2 young children. They spent the 48 hours before they had to leave packing and moving almost their entire house contents to safety. And here is Leila asking for help to find some food. Its so infuriating 😡

• Angry

Justbeige

VIP Member
Those bunions have gotta go. 🤢 maybe, I would donate to her GFM for her to see a podiatrist.

You still wish you weren’t a mother Tarah. Also add this to the pile of things Ever never said.
This old chestnut. Sadly she left out how she was climbing the corporate and travelling the world when she was left pregnant. She also keeps leaving out she threatened abortion, suicide and violence to Evers father oh and held a knife to him. So....

Those bunions have gotta go. 🤢 maybe, I would donate to her GFM for her to see a podiatrist.

You still wish you weren’t a mother Tarah. Also add this to the pile of things Ever never said.
She must be taking the piss. She reads here. We'll get a soulful Sunday beach and bathtub shot by 6pm tonight I guarantee it.

• Heart

Justbeige

VIP Member
I am gobsmacked she’s doing anything - it’s a step forward! But I am bamboozled by the fuel. She showed images of there being none?! Super dodge. Collecting money on your personal account is NOT ON. Illegal? You can’t just start collecting money publically for charitable reasons can you? And ultra ultra dodgy esp from someone like her.
As she would say 'do your own research '. There are plenty of legit places to donate too that are transparent and not out for their own ego.
Also, I feel really icky when she just dismisses other peoples work such as the guys at pub and the Army deployment. I'm not saying it's been a perfect deployment but these are humans who had to wait for orders and red tape etc. It's not THEIR fault, no need to downplay and make them seem stupid and useless. So much ego stroking going on from the anti vax gamers who think they are invincible and above everyone else. Also aren't Tarah and Elle talking anymore? No encouragement from Elle just from the 'woke' NZ sister boss babe entrepreneur who is just as blind and delusional as Tarah. Free yourself Elle, you are better off without the toxic twat.

So many of you have asked

I would agree with this, plus the fact being out of the workforce for such a stint of time with likely very little in the way of transferable skills would make it hard for people in this cohort to get fulfilling employment, as well as being more likely to be under-employed.

As for Leila, she presumably has the safety net of the payment (it's not huge money either)... which is a luxury if you think about it. She starts businesses on a whim because she is "multi-passionate" without actually taking on any risk and then gives up. Anyone remember the caravan she was going to renovate? even her photography business could be a decent earner if she wasn't lazy, but she has no 'hustle' (ergh, hate the term). She also has no communication skills or anything that would be helpful in a conventional workplace (I don't think you can just call people the c word if you don't agree with them Tarah in a business setting!). The fact she bullshits about climbing the corporate ladder... Who would honestly give her a job?
Good points, I think that is why the two years between 6-8 are usually filled with pathway to employment courses and other short courses that attempt to help fill those gaps, they’re not perfect but I think anyone with a degree of gumption and common sense can take something from those resources and find a direction to build on… And then there’s Liela, who is unemployable because she is an asshole lol

If only she took half the energy that she puts into avoiding actual work and applied that to upskilling and going to therapy, she could actually gain honest employment and would have something worth talking about instead of sprouting a bunch of lies. As you said, without the luxury of having a Centrelink safety net she would be screwed.

skinnypiccolo

I guess we can add gourmet chef to the resume...

What a busy life ol'Lies must lead to pretend she could finish a book in a day. With her level of literacy she would need to spend quite a bit of time on each page as she runs her grubby pointy talon along the lines, sounding out each word that is longer than 2 syllables. Besides, we all know the only time she truly cracks open a book is when she needs to photograph one for content, usually over her beloved cleavage.
That’s when she’s not reading it upside down. Every post featuring a book has the book upside down.

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
Ahhh it all makes sense now. We all knew she was having a dig at one particular person but I couldn’t pinpoint who. Just watched Jess’ stories and it’s verrrrry obviously that’s she’s telling Leila (very passive aggressively) to lighten up and stop lying - along with some hilarious BS about vibrations and frequencies. Tarah can’t decide if she hates these women or wants to be exactly like them.
This is why this field needs to be held accountable and credentials matter. These ass hats have no qualifications in anything and are scam artists. Telling people to breathe through trauma is absolutely not what any credited counsellor or psychologist would tell you. They read a Tony Robins book and think they have cracked the code, Jess is a scammer just like her ex husband. They show off their shopping purchases and diddling themselves as if they are some kind of unicorn human so special and so enlightened. F$ck off, get off the gram and actually help. They talk about shadow work and ego but then go on with this wank fest. Their true selves are on full display and it's not pretty.

• Heart

ThisGorjuzpiece

She’s only deleted everything because she’s read here that she’s been reported. She would read here daily.