Leila Stead #8 Listen here zebra pants…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i see we have another classic liela reading in this one, what a surprise that she doesn’t see this relationship going the distance.
A61DBB63-C829-44CE-84C8-077FA2EA12B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I told you to be careful with the car?

She’s so fucked in the head.
everything is an energy exchange, really meaning, just like and comment on all my posts because no one else does, but I may or may not still ignore your questions.

There’s that nasty streak again.

Girl, we know how you work. It’s not an “energy exchange” thing. You only choose questions from people that interact with you frequently and show they love your content because you know they are fools who believe your bullshit even if it’s false, not skeptics that you would have to win over with actual accuracy. You also only pick people who you can easily stalk their pages and research their life.
That’s when you’re not making up the questions yourself of course.
exactly!
this woman makes me sick. I follow so many threads on here now since joining and there’s a lot of problematic “influencers” but there’s just something about Leila that absolutely makes my skin crawl and I can’t bleeping stand her. Horrible human being

i see we have another classic liela reading in this one, what a surprise that she doesn’t see this relationship going the distance. View attachment 1851835
have we EVER seen her answer a relationship question and say yes stay? No never. Because Leila is the most jealous insecure horrible person walking this earth. Stop ruining vulnerable peoples lives! Everyone is going to see through you soon Leila and you may have to get a real job 🥳

Reactions: 14
She makes me sick too. Watching her lie, scam and manipulate like this is just revolting. She is truly a toxic person and I feel so sad for Ever having a mother who is so narcissistic and manipulative.

There’s a reason why she isn’t able to maintain friendships or relationships though and fortunately most people seem to see right through her.

Reactions: 10
Dr Know-Nothing at it again with the medical advice. Now she’s an expert on chronic skin conditions. duck off Tarah no one wants to hear you ask yourself questions.

A child fainting would be a trip to the ER not asking a fake psychic what they think. Stop asking yourself questions head. I hope anyone who is able to report these posts is doing so.

Reactions: 11
I’ve reported her; meditate or see a kinesiologist?!?!? Are you serious? See a doctor asap!

She is bleeping dangerous 😳 we all know she is asking herself these questions but I’m concerned about people reading this crap and believing it!!!

Reactions: 8
She’s really pushing it.

There is so much interest in scammers now from MLMs to the Belle Gibson types so I wouldn’t be surprised if media wanted to pick this story up. There’s a lot of podcasts about scammers like Lie-La too. They could put @DaisyNZ ’s brilliant wiki to use 🤣

A fake psychic who is running $1200 courses after ‘months’ of experience while telling parents not to seek medical advice would be a fantastic story to pick up on. Add in the donations for floods with no evidence of these going anywhere, Go Fund Me for her Mother which was the same time she upgraded to a larger home and moved town, AliExpress drop shopping business….it would be brilliant 🤣 keep the screenshots coming as I can totally see this happening and I’m not even psychic!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s really pushing it.

There is so much interest in scammers now from MLMs to the Belle Gibson types so I wouldn’t be surprised if media wanted to pick this story up. There’s a lot of podcasts about scammers like Lie-La too. They could put @DaisyNZ ’s brilliant wiki to use 🤣

A fake psychic who is running $1200 courses after ‘months’ of experience while telling parents not to seek medical advice would be a fantastic story to pick up on. Add in the donations for floods with no evidence of these going anywhere, Go Fund Me for her Mother which was the same time she upgraded to a larger home and moved town, AliExpress drop shopping business….it would be brilliant 🤣 keep the screenshots coming as I can totally see this happening and I’m not even psychic!
gosh I hope she gets found out by the world soon and she ends up on 60 minutes or 9news or whatever as a scammer that’s going to jail. Wouldn’t that just be gold 🤩 but I mean, how long can a fraud get away with this? Surely her time is up soon..

I don’t think it means what you think it means Tarah in this context. bleeping fake liar.
Ew, just the way she talks makes me sick🤢 can’t stand her

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it means what you think it means Tarah in this context. bleeping fake liar.
i don’t even know what she is meaning, is it crutch? She’s working hard to generate some bookings at the moment, given the number of “spot on” readings she gives I would have thought she would be far too busy to be sitting on Insta, let alone take on any more clients.

Crux / crutch … tomato / tomahto .
It’s the same thing, isn’t it?

(Sarcasm. I’m not an idiot like Leila, I know what crux means 😂)

Also, the dumb witch doesn’t use tarot only because she doesn’t know how to use them and is too lazy to learn. It’s so much easier just pulling lies out of your ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i don’t even know what she is meaning, is it crutch? She’s working hard to generate some bookings at the moment, given the number of “spot on” readings she gives I would have thought she would be far too busy to be sitting on Insta, let alone take on any more clients.
She makes no sense at all. She’s working hard to generate more readings, can’t be busy at all! 😆 and no one booked that manifestation night with her either, not one!

What’s the bet she pins advice like the below from her Pinterest board then fakes someone asking the question so she can offer her ‘wisdom’ in the comments?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s really pushing it.

I blew this up & screenshotted this from the year end recap that @DaisyNZ started the other day. Last April when she said she had "offers from beautiful women and creatives that wanted to purchase Golde Store for the concept". What a load of crap that was. But what caught my eye was her bullshit that she still wanted to make you believe she made the jewelry and would have to teach them "how to make all the jewelry"! 😂😂😂. And this was when she was working through how to "show up in that space" & needed to "sit in it more deeply". You mean SIT IN YOUR BULLSHIT & LIES & HOW TO KEEP SCAMMING PEOPLE LIE-LA?!!

These recaps are GOLD and who knows, maybe they'll come back to haunt Lie-La! She definitely needs to be exposed!

Attachments

• Haha
Yes well who wouldn’t want to purchase the “concept” of Goldé. An online jewelry retailer is so groundbreaking and has never been done before!

That was pretty much her sales pitch with wanting to sell We Are Lé Mama, wasn’t it? As if she had some signature concept there or trademarked product. You took pictures of families and couples and edited them with presets, ya head. It’s nothing any hobbyist photographer couldn’t figure out. 🙄

• Haha
For someone so busy doing readings all day she sure has a lot of time to spend answering questions on Instagram. Also very convenient that the online booking systems has been deleted by hackers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A child fainting would be a trip to the ER not asking a fake psychic what they think. Stop asking yourself questions head. I hope anyone who is able to report these posts is doing so.
I wonder if they tried pain stop?

Who knew blueberries were a high vibrational food & you can clear your energy field while in the shower?!!! What a quack!

And it's obviously a question she sent herself. Who says the "best way to drop into self"? That's LIE-LA SPEAK!

Good catch, @EveryDaysASoulDay on the "Single Mum" capitalization! So obviously written by her.
Is fatty coles lamb in the slow cooker low or high vibe Tarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.