Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Ash, you’re as big of twit as Leila.

Scepticism doesn’t prove fear, scarcity and avoidance, it proves you’re not a stupid pushover. I know that’s confronting and uncomfortable for frauds like you and Leila but maybe you should “actually use those feelings as a beautiful portal to unpack what is actually going on for you”, you bleeping idiot.
So this theory 'the earth is flat'. O.k I'll believe it or I'll be seen as a sceptic and fearful. duck off Ash.

Reactions: 2
She’s really doubling down on the crazy! It’s so weird she’s asking herself these questions to try and prove her gift and then later posts a defensive post about not having to prove herself?

If she’s so busy her (completely fabricated) testimonials should be doing the trick, she wouldn’t have to release 15 minute sessions and free Q&A responses. You don’t see David the Medium doing that 🤣

Someone’s trying pretty hard to prove to the world that they’re living their best, richest life.

On another note has Nicole posted DingDong yet? Do we think they’re still together?

Reactions: 5
She’s not fearful of being alone guyzzz, she just talks about finding a man every chance she can because she’s completely comfortable and totally not fearful of being alone.

91757402-3F9E-4F8D-BB70-FD886D9F80C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On another note has Nicole posted DingDong yet? Do we think they’re still together?
Nicole hasn’t posted any photos of Dion but she did post this the other day. She was cryptic about who sent them, like she was the last flower post, but I bet she doesn’t mind Leila thinking they’re from Dion. 😂

Maybe someone local can fill us in on whether they’re still together?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s really doubling down on the crazy! It’s so weird she’s asking herself these questions to try and prove her gift and then later posts a defensive post about not having to prove herself?

If she’s so busy her (completely fabricated) testimonials should be doing the trick, she wouldn’t have to release 15 minute sessions and free Q&A responses. You don’t see David the Medium doing that 🤣

Someone’s trying pretty hard to prove to the world that they’re living their best, richest life.

The ‘Single’ status on his FB page was removed when he started seeing Nicole officially and hasn’t returned so I’m assuming yes. Won’t Tarah be seething 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has been studying from the same fortune cookie provider as our local Chinese restaurant. Cracks me up. At least I get delicious dishes for my “reading” there. Times four visits that is at leis rates.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a bit sad how few comments she gets from her ‘OG’ followers. I would love to know how many genuine followers she has?

From 34k I would say maybe 5k with many just there for the crazy train ride.

I wonder if she will be vaccinating this puppy or whether she will risk it dying a horrendous death by Parvo?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yawwwwnnnn 😴😴😴😴😴 Another fake testimonial....🙄
It’s amazing how we have never seen one positive testimonial about her photography or Golde or her ‘mentoring/coaching’ yet it seems every single person who has supposedly had a reading has written a testimonial by DM 🤷‍♀️ Wow! 🫠

I reckon 6 months is too long for this grifter; this latest scam will be over by Xmas. She may have done a handful of actual readings, she will run out of people willing to part with their money…..

Reactions: 12
It’s amazing how we have never seen one positive testimonial about her photography or Golde or her ‘mentoring/coaching’ yet it seems every single person who has supposedly had a reading has written a testimonial by DM 🤷‍♀️ Wow! 🫠

I reckon 6 months is too long for this grifter; this latest scam will be over by Xmas. She may have done a handful of actual readings, she will run out of people willing to part with their money…..
I’m thinking there will be a New Year meltdown too. There may be the odd sucker that has believed her lies but if she was so booked up she wouldn’t be pushing out her 15 minute readings and spending all day desperately posting fake readings and testimonials.

How many courses/master classes has she pushed out now? The one with a few other ‘experts’ that didn’t get a single person, her photography mentorship class where the only person interested was had to borrow money but we never saw it actually happen….I feel like there have been more?

Imagine going on a date with her and then finding her Instagram word salads let alone everything that comes up via Google 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Closer to Christmas people will have other spending priorities than handing money over to Liar-In-The-Light.

I suppose some very unhappy people might turn to her, but I’d really urge them to buy themselves a lovely Christmas treat instead. I mean, even the blurb on a box of Cadbury’s Favourites has more clarity than her word vomits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But she’s working back of house - don’t ya know. She is a complete flog

• Haha
What I found interesting about her sisters (Elle) post the other day was that she spoke about Liela’s advice. NOT that she’s had a gift since they were kids or anything like Lies has claimed.

Wouldn’t that be the first thing you’d mention if your sister was truly psychic?

Thinking now cooked NZ sister will crop up with a post about their mutual clairaudience or whatever abilities even though Liela is now saying it came from an Aunty and Grandfather when originally she said her Mums side which they don’t share anyway 😆

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.