Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does live in her own little fantasy world doesn't she? What other business page puts so much personal stuff on their page?
The single parent pension you are scamming whilst 'making so much cash' is not a savings plan you moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg, comes into a little bit of cash and blows it on tattoos and a $3,000 dog. She’s so low class and cliché.

BTW, Lincoln brought this dog earthside to her 😂, No honey, the breeder that pumps out puppies as a business did.

WTF is she even talking about, she really struggled after Lincoln left? She has another pet - what about Tilly? Has she already proverbially buried that poor little dog?
Didn’t she say she couldn’t keep Lincoln? Why? If you couldn’t keep him why get a puppy?

Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise spirits only spoke their native tongue? Isn’t a spirit an energy force? Being a “human” determines language, does it not? Not the energy of the soul? Someone help me out here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These questions are laughable. Even more so because she sends them to herself.
Booked out till mid December? I seriously doubt that. She's hustling hard though. I'll give her that. Bet there are people out there who will get sucked in to this latest scam.

Reactions: 4
Old love is really struggling isn’t she. $95 for 15 mins? Why would you do that if you were SO busy with one hour sessions?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She also said she struggles to answer a question about having a baby because she “has no grasp of struggling on a conception journey”.
Gosh that’s really not in alignment with the tragic story she was spinning after 3 months of trying to start a family with Botox Brad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does this question make you uncomfortable Tarah? Aren’t you supposed to be PsYcHiC?

8E1C3665-8D1B-42F8-8BCE-018A30F89FA7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Old love is really struggling isn’t she. $95 for 15 mins? Why would you do that if you were SO busy with one hour sessions?
She’s definitely struggling. I can see this all being over by New Year. If she’s making soooo much bank then why even open up 15 minutes and stretch yourself even thinner (I’m laughing as I type this as we know none of this is true).

She’s been on a manic ‘my life is amazing’ spiral since DingDong left her. If she wasn’t such a horrible, manipulative scammer I would feel sorry for her.

Saying that a family members death was due to foul play is next level revolting though. No psychic I’ve ever followed or been to would ever answer questions like that. She’s doing her best to prove she has a gift to scam people, the worst kind of person to pry on the grieving and vulnerable. Karma will catch up with her, in many ways I think it already has

To give her credit though, the hardest she works is when she’s making up these questions! That would get her little brain ticking 😆

Reactions: 6
These 'questions' are bleeping insane.

Tarzy is really going all out to make this latest scam work.

Shame on you.

Reactions: 7
Clearly, Tarah does not know anyone who struggles with generalised anxiety. It’s a medical condition you fuckwit. A ‘reading’ will do duck all, this person needs a psychologist and a doctor.

1E78B5EC-8DDD-462A-8485-F7B14AA4C61E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I just do not understand how someone who's actively involved with fostering rescue dogs, so clearly understands the dogs in pounds crisis we have in this country atm would go out and purchase a puppy. I'm actually gobsmacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why would someone pay $95 to get one question answered when she is doing it for free in her q&a?
I wonder how her 50 deep (or was it 70?) wait list is going?
On another note her buying a puppy from a breeder is such hypocrisy. Her fostering of the animals was the only redeeming aspect of her personality. Dog breeding for profit should be illegal full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.