Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, comes into a little bit of cash and blows it on tattoos and a $3,000 dog. She’s so low class and cliché.

BTW, Lincoln brought this dog earthside to her 😂, No honey, the breeder that pumps out puppies as a business did.

WTF is she even talking about, she really struggled after Lincoln left? She has another pet - what about Tilly? Has she already proverbially buried that poor little dog?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The lies and manipulation this woman is capable of is extremely concerning.

Reactions: 7
She 100% has been reading here 🤣

Hi Lies! No one believes your tall tales, anyone with a hint of intuition can see through you 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So if nothing comes through she blames it on the client for not being ‘open’ enough 🙄
Not just that you’re not open enough but because you’re not a good person and she didn’t get a good feeling about YOU personally. I’m sure this will be her cover when she eventually does a reading for a Tattler and predictably bombs. She’ll say she couldn’t get anything because she didn’t get a good feeling about the person she was reading. This will also be the blanket excuse when this scam starts catching up with her and the actual reviews get out there, not the ones she’s making up.

This heifer!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What is the point of having a friends and family only account if you keep posting your private life on your “business” account? Are that much of an attention bleep?

Reactions: 8
What is the point of having a friends and family only account if you keep posting your private life on your “business” account? Are that much of an attention bleep?
Well, when you’ve got absolutely duck all to post to a business account because your business is a fabricated scam, you’ve got to find content somewhere. 🤷🏼‍♀️ That and she is 100% an attention bleep.

• Haha
I'm loving the witches hat our profile photos all have, but this one always gives me the giggles, especially with those giant boobies. How appropriate for the Witch Queen of Liars, who wouldn't know the truth if her boobs smacked her in the face!

Attachments

• Haha
I'm loving the witches hat our profile photos all have, but this one always gives me the giggles, especially with those giant boobies. How appropriate for the Witch Queen of Liars, who wouldn't know the truth if her boobs smacked her in the face!
I think it was @J0J0 that posted this photo originally 😆 it’s from a video so a rare Lie-La in the wild without photoshop image!

Seems I gave Elle too much credit 😆 at least that means Ever can still have cousin time if they’re still friendly though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think it was @J0J0 that posted this photo originally 😆 it’s from a video so a rare Lie-La in the wild without photoshop image!

Seems I gave Elle too much credit 😆 at least that means Ever can still have cousin time if they’re still friendly though.
In elles defence, i anticipate it’s a shitload easier to remain on her sisters good side!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
'Looking for a Spanial for yearrrrs'

Absolute bullshit you lying pond scum.
Funny we’ve never heard about said spaniel for all these years. This idiot will never have money, she’s so desperate to to spend it every chance she gets. Typical bogan.

I don’t even know if I can snark for poor Ever’s sake. Everything she has it seems like- is so precarious. She has never made decisions befitting someone with a sense of stability or even consideration/understanding of Ever’s emotional and safety needs. Good for Ever, but really, Tarah, it’s all a scam. Buying a puppy when the flush of cash drops into your account is so short-sighted and irresponsible, it’s ridiculous. I just feel Tarah would just have no idea at this point. She just drifts through life with no purpose, just literally in a bath.

Would this even be real?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t even know if I can snark for poor Ever’s sake. Everything she has it seems like- is so precarious. She has never made decisions befitting someone with a sense of stability or even consideration/understanding of Ever’s emotional and safety needs. Good for Ever, but really, Tarah, it’s all a scam. Buying a puppy when the flush of cash drops into your account is so short-sighted and irresponsible, it’s ridiculous. I just feel Tarah would just have no idea at this point. She just drifts through life with no purpose, just literally in a bath.

Would this even be real?
She really does live in her own little fantasy world doesn't she? What other business page puts so much personal stuff on their page?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.