Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has still not occurred to this dim bulb that if any of these testimonials were real these folks would be thrilled to hop on her posts and leave a review. A traceable, verifiable review.

It would never occur to me to text the person I’m reviewing directly with my testimonial of their work. Because that would just be STUPID.
Yes! Especially telling them “you knew my Nan’s nickname, her favorite color, and that the ring I was wearing was hers!” Ummmm….she was there, she supposedly said it so why are you telling her? 🤣 no one writes testimonials like this 🙄 There is also a reason why certain disciplines (health) are not allowed to use testimonials….because they are considered unreliable, made up or possibly paid for or coerced.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes! Especially telling them “you knew my Nan’s nickname, her favorite color, and that the ring I was wearing was hers!” Ummmm….she was there, she supposedly said it so why are you telling her? 🤣 no one writes testimonials like this 🙄 There is also a reason why certain disciplines (health) are not allowed to use testimonials….because they are considered unreliable, made up or possibly paid for or coerced.
Absolutely- wouldn’t you ask for that instead of a text message? It is extremely suss. I have done heaps of readings and not once did I think to send a message to say how wonderful it was. The person doing the reading doesn’t want to hear from you. Readings finished- the end. The people I go to know they are good. Thet don’t need me to message them to confirm it. Suss suss suss

Reactions: 8
AND just another month’s bookings on top of that and she’s well on her way to getting that bottom tooth fixed, bunion surgery, real hair hair extensions, better filler work in those lips and put a deposit down on her explant surgery.

I’ll not hold my breath waiting on any of these things, thank you very much.
Instead she’s chosen to blow money on a purebred puppy. Makes total sense. 🙄
Should I spend money on something my family needs, she thinks? Perhaps something that would help to stabilize our future? Maybe a house fund or a savings account, higher education fund for Ever? No way! Let’s splash out hundreds of dollars on a status puppy! She’s such a bogan.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Bunions? An upside down book? A q confused with a b? A little baby whatshisfacefromjervisbay telling you he wants to be earth side?
This is hilarious! 🤣

Should I spend money on something my family needs, she thinks? Perhaps something that would help to stabilize our future? Maybe a house fund or a savings account, higher education fund for Ever? No way! Let’s splash out hundreds of dollars on a status puppy! She’s such a bogan.
Such a bogan! She clearly blows any money that comes her way, why doesn’t she tuck it away for an emergency and get a rescue pup instead?

I’m so tempted to book a session and send the receipt to CentreLink 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the next twelve months she will be complaining bitterly about finding an affordable rental that accepts pets.

Given that she takes on rescue animals for a few days at a time and acts like she’s an animal saint you would think she would adopt one permanently instead of buying from a breeder. Stupid witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is hilarious! 🤣

Such a bogan! She clearly blows any money that comes her way, why doesn’t she tuck it away for an emergency and get a rescue pup instead?

I’m so tempted to book a session and send the receipt to CentreLink 😆
After complaining Lincoln was rescued from a puppy farm *but the original story was the elderly owner went to a nursing home* and being all about rescue and fostering, she goes and buys a puppy. Can't just drug a pupoy and lock it in a room. I feel sorry for both the puppy and Tilly this will not end well.

Reactions: 12
It will be just like the bloody rabbit - poof and gone never to be mentioned again

Reactions: 5
Poor old pupoy already having sleepovers at her friends house. The poor dog will get no training , will piss and tit through the house then will end up back at the breeder. It will all be someone else's fault

• Sad
Poor old pupoy already having sleepovers at her friends house. The poor dog will get no training , will piss and tit through the house then will end up back at the breeder. It will all be someone else's fault
I honestly couldn’t believe that. The day you bring a puppy home you don’t just fuckin abandon it you get it used to it’s new surroundings and more so you don’t want to leave it! She’s just fucked in the head.

Reactions: 6
I would read that post as, she took her dog to the hairdressers? Hence the ridiculous hair shaking story. So I’m assuming that her dad is taking ever to dreamworld.

Reactions: 2
She couldn’t let Ever have a night of fun… had to go home and then whinge about how hard it was for her.. that poor kid

Reactions: 4
She couldn’t let Ever have a night of fun… had to go home and then whinge about how hard it was for her.. that poor kid

Came here to say the same. Because she couldn’t handle the lights and noise of the kids screaming they had to leave? So Ever got one ride on a carousel for the ‘gram, some treats and then they left?

All that talking to the dead hasn’t made her any less selfish 🤷🏽‍♀️ Poor Ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Came here to say the same. Because she couldn’t handle the lights and noise of the kids screaming they had to leave? So Ever got one ride on a carousel for the ‘gram, some treats and then they left?

All that talking to the dead hasn’t made her any less selfish 🤷🏽‍♀️ Poor Ever.
She deleted that story 🤣 miserable mole.
No one is asking you questions at 6am/7am on a Sunday morning Tarah you deluded twit.

• Haha
I have (had) money guuuuuuuyyyyyssss. My dog was a “few thousand” 🙄
Such an idiot. Anything she’s earning she’s just burning through so we know none of it is going towards the future or is in Evers best interests.

A tacky tattoo, lopsided lip fillers and some ugly ass chairs - it’s quite sad. Reminds me of when Ever wanted some mermaid shoes for $10 and Liela refused and lectured her on valuing money then bought herself an ugly $100 pair.

Instead of a purebred puppy (probably from a backyard breeder) why didn’t get get a puppy from the RSPCA or another rescue?

ETA - how much is an implant removal? I would be making that a priority before a puppy that’s for sure. Her back must be so sore with those painful looking boobs, you can tell by how hunched her posture is ☹

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.