Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'You should watch who you're talking to'

HAHAHAHAHA

Tarzy, you're a bleeping nobody, you have no job, you create a new scam every Month, you can't hold down a job.

Shaking in my boots Tarzy, shaking in my boots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The 10th October was a clown emoji, the rest was between 12.30pm and 3.00pm I think? When Liel-La was booked out with appointments?

She 100% mentioned her Mother dated an ‘pedalo’ and outed her sisters abuse, I remember it well as I was horrified and the way she downplayed NZ sisters child SA was also disgusting. So casual about such trauma, hence why I’m sure she’s a sociopath, no empathy at all for anyone but herself.

But WTH talking about Scott and his Mum like that? She’s more mentally unstable than I even thought. Why isn’t anyone in her family helping her when it’s so obvious she’s in a land of delusion, posting fake testimonials and pretending to work.
She absolutely said Elle and Helinor were both sexually abused in their childhood. Both by seperate people but definitely said it in a live ans and wrote it in a post from one of her accounts that has since been 'accidentally deleted '. Definitely BOTH sisters!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know her, I commented on one of her posts a few weeks ago and her and her NZ sister went wild.! What I don’t understand is why she’s still wanting child support if she’s earning 5k 🤔 she really is in need of serious help!
Was that the one where NZ sister was posting from her boyfriends account telling you to straighten your crown 🤣 she’s so cooked.

Booked out until December but yet strangely has last minute bookings every day available. And the testimonials? Oh Lies, any fool can see how fake they are. You didn’t make $10k a month from Golde and you sure as heck aren’t making $5k a week when you can barely get twenty comments on a nude photo. Everyone sees through you now sweetie, even dumb people like me who used to believe your bullshite 🥰

Reactions: 7
Was that the one where NZ sister was posting from her boyfriends account telling you to straighten your crown 🤣 she’s so cooked.

Booked out until December but yet strangely has last minute bookings every day available. And the testimonials? Oh Lies, any fool can see how fake they are. You didn’t make $10k a month from Golde and you sure as heck aren’t making $5k a week when you can barely get twenty comments on a nude photo. Everyone sees through you now sweetie, even dumb people like me who used to believe your bullshite 🥰
Yes that one! 😂😂 the whole family is nutbars!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here it is, knew I saved it somewhere.
Makes me laugh every bleeping time
Oooooh watch out, who even says that after they’re twelve? 🤣 I get such second hand embarrassment reading her messages and word salad posts.

Her giveaway post has been up for weeks with only 80 comments. Where are the gushing customers tagging their friends in the post wanting them to win? She’s had so many testimonials but not a single comment, isn’t that strange?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I need to speak into Scott’s mum “abusing” Ever when in his care. I know her and she is the most gentle, kind, and unassuming person I have ever met and I mean that so sincerely. So is his dad. Leila- you are fucked in the head.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Its name was Tallow
Which always made me snigger because tallow is animal fat.

I’m sure she was referencing Tallow Beach in Byron Bay - “where in 1864 the 100-tonne schooner Volunteer was wrecked on the cape, killing everyone board. Its cargo of tallow (rendered animal fat used at the time to make soap, candles and lubricants) subsequently washed up on the beach, giving Tallow Beach its name”.

I suppose Ever should be relieved only the pop up caravan was named Tallow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.