Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J0J0

VIP Member
I think this is why her and Crystal just keep at it.
It takes a certain level of IQ (like, above 80) for it to sink in when’s a good time to quit while you’re ahead or admit that you’ve been found out and the jig is up.
But these two numbats are sooo fucking dumb they cannot see what is so plainly obvious to literally every other person.
If they didn’t live in these tiny echo chambers surrounded by other idiots just like them (like that Kellie woman, omg…she needs her own thread), they might actually see that their regressional behaviour ain’t cute.
Sometimes I think how ignorantly blissful it would be to be this stupid. Imagine thinking you were the star of the show every second of every day

• Haha
Reactions: 14

J0J0

VIP Member
So Leila has put a message up every day for the last 3 days because she is supposedly so incredibly sick that she had to cancel all of her pre-paid, non-refundable readings and refused to respond to DMs - BUT - she felt well enough to record a podcast and have a fun girls shopping day out with Crystal. Got it. And these fraudsters have the balls to cry about being called out for their lies? Always working an angle, alway scamming those two are.

When I tell you they are absolutely GIDDY over all of the engagement they think they’re going to be getting from this. They pounced on this so fast! 😂 (boo hoo, we’re being bullied 😭) They are both master manipulators and exploiters, that’s for damn sure.
Deadset cackling at that last photo 🤣

• Haha

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Just a reminder of the actual experience paying customers of Lie-La have had 🤷🏽‍♀️

No invoice you may note? That’s so she can be paid in cash and it won’t affect her Centrelink payments. This rage against the government freedom fighter actually benefits from the same system she pretends to be against.
Imagine if her and Crystal were actual hard working business “powerhouses”… it’s like their reputations would already speak for themselves and they wouldn’t be so hung up on a forum.
I guess when anyone googles your name and finds evidence - not of fat ugly unemployed trolls - but actual reviews of your businesses by paying customers which speaks to your scamming ways - you should be concerned. You should be focusing on accountability and reputation rehab. I find it hard to believe someone can be so multi passionate to the extent they just rebrand and talk about haters when they don’t deliver the products or services they claim so.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
It’s so embarrassing. She’s making an even bigger fool out of herself than usual. I would love to hear what her large group of EX friends are saying - they will be thinking this is hilarious. I feel embarrassed for her when I see her posts let alone the sound of that live reading 🤣
Edited to add this ridiculous testimonial. When my Mum died the FIRST thing I thought of was contacting a nude psychic medium. She’s off her rocker.
Has anybody else noticed how the majority of the tiny, tiny, tiny thumbnail profile pics attached to her mystery testimonials are family beach photos? Family beach photos that look like they could have been pulled from her photo shoots?

Also, 5 weeks into this fraud and still NO ONE that has texted her a testimonial has bothered to leave a review on her posts.

• Haha

Dreamer01

VIP Member
I tried. Got about 15 mins in and couldn't listen to anymore

Quick recap

She says life is short 7 times
She says she does 4-7 readings a day
She says she connects with hundreds of people a week
She says she needs to holiday more and see the world
She says she has a superpower

I need to go and wash my ears out now - that was rough listening to her voice

• Haha
  • Sad
But you didn’t??
Exactly. And she didn’t through her own admission!!! Girl this is getting crazy. I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen her genuinely this unwell?! Just to clarify and this is according to her:
At some stage she got up. Got ever breakfast, sxhool lunch made, presumably dropped ever off at school. Drove back. Did an online yoga class then a breathwork class. I’m assuming at some point she ate? Maybe dicked around on her laptop for a bit. By which time it would have been time to get ever. Drive home from school. Maybe organise a snack for ever? Then she fucked around in her garden and took videos of her bunions then watered said garden.. made a start on dinner maybe? Then had dinner? Homegirl don’t look like she misses many meals. So based on that very very basic timeline alone, I fail to see wheee she spent the entire day in her “office” crying and doing gods work with her clients. Maybe I’m just a horrible person. Or maybe my job isn’t as real as hers is..

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
'You should watch who you're talking to'

HAHAHAHAHA

Tarzy, you're a fucking nobody, you have no job, you create a new scam every Month, you can't hold down a job.

Shaking in my boots Tarzy, shaking in my boots.

• Haha
  • Heart

J0J0

VIP Member
There’s no chance I could listen to the 2 of them together being victims. ‘Powerhouse’ women aka scam artists

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
'the right rental will find me'

Give it up you unfortunate looking inbred.

Rentals are fuckkkked at the moment. And that's for people with great rental record, no dogs and a stable job.

Keep putting out that positive juju you fucking moron.

• Haha
As someone who has fought cancer twice I can say with absolute certainty that I am only here today because of the amazing, beautiful souls like you who selflessly commit yourselves to carrying others through the most challenging times of their lives. The dedication, compassion and fortitude required to push through that exhaustion, sacrificing your own well-being, sacrificing time with your loved ones, to be there for total strangers, is something Leila could never even conceive of let alone come close to. Thank you for the extraordinary work you do.

Leila takes more from society than she will ever give. She will be judged by her maker at the end of the day.
You have just made me cry. Thank you. And with my whole heart - people like you are what make our jobs worth it. I hope you are doing okay and are feeling strong, because you are the real super heroes. You are amazing. ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Holy shit, first time poster but wow this reading is a dead set joke. I could have fkn done this reading myself and I don’t have 1 spirit guide around me. If she thinks it’s appropriate to charge what she’s charging she lost the plot more than I thought. Whoever spend their money on this crock of Shit deserves to waste their money. Piss take

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

Chrissy Swan does a segment on her radio show called Mystic Chrissy 🔮 People call in and she does random stabs in the dark 'I'm seeing a red car' 'I don't have one but the man down the street does..' 'YES! It's his car I can see!'
It's an absolute piss take and very funny but it is so similar to Lies readings. Just random wild guesses in the hope something will stick.

J0J0

VIP Member
Oh Tarah. You charge that much but they can't be five minutes late honey? Much smart, so business lady.
Right?! All I read there was, don’t be late or else you’ll go to the back of the (theoretical) queue. But I’ll be running late sometimes and that’s just the way it is, so deal with it.
Bitch is off chops

Reactions: 13
Rain anxiety? Bitch, you asked for donations to your OWN BANK ACCOUNT for victims of the floods then pretended to drop off gift cards before claiming it was ‘too exhausting’ to walk up the street.

Don’t try to claim anxiety when you deliberately took money from those who truly suffered while you sat on your hill pretending to have no water but then photography yourself having a bath an hour later? 😡

• Heart
Reposts ‘Carlz’ antivax horse shit because engagement is so low 🤡
Aaaahhh she’s really hitting the next level desperation stage now.

I hope we get another thread out of this season though as it really is quite enjoyable and oh so ridiculous. It makes me laugh that she thinks it all looks believable and the memories of her horse tail extensions blowing in the wind as she tried so hard to look like a fun loving spiritual warrior while dangling out the window of a moving car will forever warm my heart 🥰

• Haha