Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CurlyHairedPsychic

We don’t need a nude psychic to tell us Leila wrote this herself. It 100% sounds just like her! Honestly she is spending more time ghost writing than talking with ghosts.

Tarah, YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD!! This is a CROCK OF MADE UP SHIT!!
Omg was writing the same thing. 😂 Honestly she has taken it way too far this time. She’s ruining it for herself!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
JFC! This is crazier than than the photography masterclass. And what a stupid time to start a 6 week masterclass? 1/12? Right before/during Xmas, holidays. What an idiot! She is so desperate for money, maybe she’s got a balloon payment on her car coming up or something. And obviously in a rush for this cash grab, hasn’t finished the website, several pages like this…. 😂
This makes as much sense as her normal word salad so she could probably leave as it is.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I counted 21 “testimonials” on her confirmations tab. But we know they’re all fake, likely ripped off from another medium’s website or made up herself. She might have had 1-2 paid readings max - enough to “treat herself” to a cotton on playsuit and a few tattoos.

Interesting that the placeholder was created 12 weeks ago. Which means she’s been planning this scam for over three months, yet STILL didn’t have a booking site up until a few days ago? That she hasn’t figured out how to even work. Mmmmk.
Good catch on the date of the placeholder and the timeline of all of this unfolding!
Also, I went in to the website to check on her availability a good 24-36 hours ago and she had already blocked out all weekends at that point. So another line of bullshit about being swamped with appts this weekend.

How does she not feel like total dickhead posting this? Also, this tshirt sleeve 🙃

View attachment 1651156
I was cackling at that sleeve! How friggin big must that shirt be?
Leila, honey … first of all, for the love of god put a bra on! Those matronly breasts of yours look like they’ve been through the literal wringer. Like you’ve had 12 kids, breast-fed all of them and one is still swinging from a tit under the shirt.

And what is with the hat, on an overcast day no less? She looks like she just rolled out of bed and thought, oh, I’m going to make these old worn-out pajamas look smart by adding my wide-brimmed influencer hat.

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Leila, you are ridiculous. It’s just pathetic at this point how outrageous your fantasy world is.

You can’t have a 50 person waitlist when you’re only fully booked through mid-November. You would simply - and stick with me here - add those 50 people to your calendar for the end of November.

And riddle me this - how can you be fully booked, with a waitlist, but still taking appointments by DMs? If you can fit people in on Mon., Tues., evenings and weekends then why the waitlist?

You lie so thick and so fast you can’t even keep your lies logical anymore.

Attachments

• Haha

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
From the full body naked to the boob out. Maybe she wasn’t getting enough attention from the old profile pic
I love how she picked the photo that makes her look legit 100 lbs thinner. 🤣

You can’t see the double chin when you shoot from the ceiling. You can see the massive canyon that is her cleavage though! Could probably see her belly button if you looked hard enough.

Shall we do a side-by-side comparison of Leila’s Fantasy World vs. Real Life?

Attachments

• Haha

showinguphere

Chatty Member
The Ding Dong season was so entertaining. The whole repost of the psychic who knew they were meant to be together, declarations of their ‘new family’ just two weeks in, dancing in the granny robe for the ‘gram, her delight over the period basket and then the dream store she leased that he was going to refurbish for her which had always been her dream…it was such a quick season.

Who would have thought just a three day road trip later that she would suddenly be a nude psychic?!
It was the best. Don’t forget the Mother’s Day post out with Ever and Ding dong’s daughter. That got ripped down after said daughter’s mother caught wind of it no doubt. And the family photo shoot they did.
Nothing beats the period basket tho. That was just a gift on a platter to us tattle gals 😂

• Haha
Please don't get taken in by her lies. She definitely did not receive 50 DMs and is not "booked out". In all likelihood she's done no real "readings" or one or two at best.
She's a liar and a narc. She's trying to drum up interest with the fake OTT testimonials and suggestions she is inundated with requests for her energy and 'talents'.
It's all BS. The only thing abundant with this duck is her ego...and her bosom.

• Heart

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
😂 The only nerve that was hit here was Tarahs.
She’s been stewing on Craigs words aaaaallllllll night. She really has no resilience does she? If anyone challenges her she absolutely crumbles and goes on the attack.
Not really the actions of someone who’s done the work now is it Tarah 🥴
She doesn’t possess an ounce of introspection, this one. She‘s the epitome of malignant narcissism. She has no objectivity about her own behaviour and lacks any emotional intelligence at all, which is really funny since she is lecturing others about it.

According to Oracle Leila, questioning other’s intentions is good and you have “awakened divine feminine energy”, but questioning your own intentions however is a “lack of self-belief”. And if you’re questioning Leila, well then, you’re having an “ego response” because you are in “shadow self” and having a “low vibrational reaction”. She’s not here to “appease your unhealed self”.

Moral of the story from our Queen of Projection is “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged”. Unless you are challenging Leila and then she reacts by getting so defensive she responds by shitposting a 20 paragraph screed about how it’s all your fault. CLASSIC Borderline Personality Disorder.

P.S.: If this was you… “women that want true change are open to seeing new perspectives and aren’t afraid of theirs being challenged” … YOU WOULDN’T HAVE COMMENTS TURNED OFF ON YOUR OWN POSTS! Ridiculous cunt. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

therealsmilf

VIP Member
LOL my mum was a high school English teacher and that stuff was drilled into me so hard. EVERY SINGLE TIME I see one of these stupid fucking influencers with poor spelling and grammar it sends me into a rage!!!!!

I realise that people come from differing education backgrounds, but when its been years and years, and they refuse to try and be better (cough Ashy Bines cough), while also preaching the importance of lifetime learning, its kills me :mad:

• Haha

not_the_kids

Can you show us? I just read her reviews on her photography business wow 🙃
I replied to one of her stories a few months back, letting her know I’d found this Tattle community after doing a google search to try and contact her about the necklace I purchased from her that immediately broke when my sister put it on the first time. I came to learn that she didn’t “custom make jewellery locally”, but was actually reselling 5 cent - $5 jewelry from Ali baba and marking them up.

So I wrote to her saying I was horrified to learn this, how could she do this to people and asked for a refund and this is what she wrote back before quickly blocking me:

I replied to one of her stories a few months back, letting her know I’d found this Tattle community after doing a google search to try and contact her about the necklace I purchased from her that immediately broke when my sister put it on the first time. I came to learn that she didn’t “custom make jewellery locally”, but was actually reselling 5 cent - $5 jewelry from Ali baba and marking them up.

So I wrote to her saying I was horrified to learn this, how could she do this to people and asked for a refund and this is what she wrote back before quickly blocking me:
If you scroll back to previous threads, you can find a bunch of proof that all of her Golde jewellery was sourced from Alibaba. All the receipts are there.

If you scroll back to previous threads, you can find a bunch of proof that all of her Golde jewellery was sourced from Alibaba. All the receipts are there.
I can’t show you the invoice - because I was never given one (funny that) and if I follow the link from my email to “view your order” it takes me to a broken link.
Here’s what I paid vs how much she did. Where I’ve referred to Alibaba, I meant AliExpress but same thing, really.

I can’t show you the invoice - because I was never given one (funny that) and if I follow the link from my email to “view your order” it takes me to a broken link.
Here’s what I paid vs how much she did. Where I’ve referred to Alibaba, I meant AliExpress but same thing, really.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

gossipgirl_

So you commented on one of her posts from her private account? Did she accept your follow despite not knowing you?

At any rate, thanks for saying everything we’ve all wanted to say to her! Brava!
No. I commented on her “Thesoulfullspace” page and she messaged me off her private account. She’s mental.
i don’t follow her private account, she just messaged me from it.

• Wow

not_the_kids

BULLSHIT TARAH, BULLSHIT!! (Sorry for the foul language but I can't stand it when she so obviously makes these up!!!!)
I’m sorry, WHAT???

“Took SA in her stride”??????

How incredibly victim shaming and ignorant.

This woman is insanely dangerous.

• Angry
Also who lists all the things they spoke about to someone who knows already BECAUSE THEY WERE THERE! THEY SAID IT!????🤣🤣🤣 Such an unnatural way to write. Girl needs to get some mentoring on how to write things other people will believe. What a sad, fake little world she is creating for her and E. This will unravel fast.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Trust this idiot to not understand why organic food costs more. “I don’t get it” - what happened to doing your own research you uneducated dipshit.
She tries so hard to come off as worldly and upper class and fails so fucking miserably 🤣. That cashier at Woolies would’ve been laughing her ass off when she walked away.
Hey Tarah here’s a tip I’ll give you for free - organic food is not pesticide free you fucking clown.
View attachment 1683466
Oh, yet another 'someone said to me'

She really does have all these magical conversations that clearly did not happen.

Does she realise her KMART shit she wears is mass produced land fill?! That BIGW chair?! Does that matter babes?! Not suit the narrative?!

Change your mindset. Change your view.

• Haha

timtams

Surely, SURELY no one will be stupid enough to pay that. I have no faith in humanity if anyone other than her whack job friends do. That’s more than a Clinical Psychologist with 20+ years of experience charges in my major city, and they have 6 years at uni minimum plus all their other PD, and most people get a rebate from Medicare. Plus, that’s not light work either, you can hear some horrific stuff and deal with some very challenging people.