Leila Stead #7 Latest scam is talking to your dead fam, Soulfull Space (w/ 2 underscores) is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She checked her bank account and it probably has $500 in it - successful people don’t need to be bragging or constantly talking about money. This is all to appear successful it’s not real

Reactions: 17
As someone who has fought cancer twice I can say with absolute certainty that I am only here today because of the amazing, beautiful souls like you who selflessly commit yourselves to carrying others through the most challenging times of their lives. The dedication, compassion and fortitude required to push through that exhaustion, sacrificing your own well-being, sacrificing time with your loved ones, to be there for total strangers, is something Leila could never even conceive of let alone come close to. Thank you for the extraordinary work you do.

Leila takes more from society than she will ever give. She will be judged by her maker at the end of the day.
God Bless you for having to go through cancer twice. Can't imagine how difficult that must've been for you & your loved ones. I'm glad you're here with this community now. I always enjoy your insightful & often times funny posts. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do not let her get to you. She is a horrible person who would actually like reading that she is getting to you. This is just her desperate attempts to talk this money/success into existence. It’s not real.
She doesn’t have, and will never have, the life she wants - so she has to make people think she does by posting bs on Insta. The only time she seems to be actually happy is when she has a man filling her period basket and playing happy nuclear families, and even then I think she would prefer it if the kids (ever included) weren’t there!

Reactions: 12
As someone who has fought cancer twice I can say with absolute certainty that I am only here today because of the amazing, beautiful souls like you who selflessly commit yourselves to carrying others through the most challenging times of their lives. The dedication, compassion and fortitude required to push through that exhaustion, sacrificing your own well-being, sacrificing time with your loved ones, to be there for total strangers, is something Leila could never even conceive of let alone come close to. Thank you for the extraordinary work you do.

Leila takes more from society than she will ever give. She will be judged by her maker at the end of the day.
You have just made me cry. Thank you. And with my whole heart - people like you are what make our jobs worth it. I hope you are doing okay and are feeling strong, because you are the real super heroes. You are amazing. ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God Bless you for having to go through cancer twice. Can't imagine how difficult that must've been for you & your loved ones. I'm glad you're here with this community now. I always enjoy your insightful & often times funny posts. 💕

You have just made me cry. Thank you. And with my whole heart - people like you are what make our jobs worth it. I hope you are doing okay and are feeling strong, because you are the real super heroes. You are amazing. ❤❤❤❤❤
You’re both very sweet! And yes, all good on the health front now, very thankfully.

It is reassuring to know that there are others out there observing Leila’s BS that are as outraged by it as I am. While we can certainly get a little snarky here in this community from time to time (I’ll speak for myself 😉) I know it’s because as a group we’re just so damned frustrated by watching her preying on people year after year. The irony of her (and Crystal) being the first to cry troll is rich when her gaslighting and victimizing people is the ultimate form of bullying.

At any rate, cheers! Here’s to fighting the good fight and screaming into the void with each other! 😂
Maybe one day we’ll all have the satisfaction of getting to watch karma catch up with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If it makes anyone feel better, imagine her sitting there with no new appointments, no new money in the bank (whatever real bookings she had, she’s already blown the cash), she’s just finished writing and posting her multiple fake testimonies, and now she’s sitting there alone, in her sad little world, writing up a huge post about how loved and supported she is, tears filling her eyes 🙄when in reality none of that is happening. What kind of pitiful existence is she living? It’s really sad and extremely disturbing. You are all working hard and living a real life, enjoying your family and friends. Leila has none of that so she creates this fake image online.

Also to add, I’m sure her real clients are feeling like they’ve wasted their money and been scammed. I can totally imagine Leila begging them to write a testimony so that she can ‘build her small business’.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Over 50 people on her waitlisted but only one comment on that post from a lady saying she can’t get through to her on DM’s 😂 surely even the most guilable people can see she’s full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am so f#*king over the bullshit woke speak these nuffies all churn out.

No one ‘holds you’ as you enter a space.

Get the f%#k over yourselves. Speak like a normal human.

• Haha
Over 50 people on her waitlisted but only one comment on that post from a lady saying she can’t get through to her on DM’s 😂 surely even the most guilable people can see she’s full of tit
50 people on the wait list but only 40 likes on her post 😂 they’re really thumping the door down.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please don't get taken in by her lies. She definitely did not receive 50 DMs and is not "booked out". In all likelihood she's done no real "readings" or one or two at best.
She's a liar and a narc. She's trying to drum up interest with the fake OTT testimonials and suggestions she is inundated with requests for her energy and 'talents'.
It's all BS. The only thing abundant with this duck is her ego...and her bosom.

• Heart
I’d be astounded if she’s made even $2k from some poor suckers. It’s all smoke and mirrors with Lies, this is the same person who repeatedly had $10k months from her local artisan AliExpress line remember?

It’s pretty sad to think about her sitting in her rental that she can’t afford if she’s talking about paying off debt, trying hard to make reviews sound natural and failing with no loved ones other than a cooked sister. She’s a terrible, toxic person and definitely deserves her misery but it’s pretty damn pathetic the lies she tells to look like she has a life on social media.

Reactions: 11
Please don't get taken in by her lies. She definitely did not receive 50 DMs and is not "booked out". In all likelihood she's done no real "readings" or one or two at best.
She's a liar and a narc. She's trying to drum up interest with the fake OTT testimonials and suggestions she is inundated with requests for her energy and 'talents'.
and her lies.

how does this witch pay her rent. Seriously, im so intrigued to know. There are so many times her stories make me rage and I want to say something to her, but thankfully I refrain. I have pulled her up on things from my personal instagram in the past when she was still Single Mum Diaries, and she was very aggressive & defensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This! Lie Lie is not making coin, nor is she booked out. This may be some whack manifestation woo woo where she thinks if she behaves like it is happening then it will or the most likely scenario is that she is lying 🤥 Or the other conspiracy theory being that she has a foot fetish OnlyFans account called Big Boobs and Big Bunions and this is the cover story 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s not booked out. She’s not even busy. She’s already thinking about the next thing to try and scam money out of a few poor suckers.
I don’t believe a single one of those ‘testimonials’. If they were real, she would be tagging them. They’re fake. Her bank account is scraping the bottom of the barrel as always.
Anyone feeling tit about having to going to work - know this. You’re earning your children’s respect and setting the example to live by. Tarah is failing as a mother yet again by being a lazy uneducated twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine Ever at School!? At that age I knew my Mum was a nurse. What does Ever say when asked 'What does your Mummy do for work?' The poor thing would have no bleeping clue.

Clearly Tarz doesn't give a duck about the people she is lying and scamming to but duck, make your daughter proud for duck sake.

Reactions: 10
She’s not booked out. She’s not even busy. She’s already thinking about the next thing to try and scam money out of a few poor suckers.
I don’t believe a single one of those ‘testimonials’. If they were real, she would be tagging them. They’re fake. Her bank account is scraping the bottom of the barrel as always.
Anyone feeling tit about having to going to work - know this. You’re earning your children’s respect and setting the example to live by. Tarah is failing as a mother yet again by being a lazy uneducated twit.
She did herself no favors by doing that live reading. THAT'S the true Tarah. A complete fraud. She made a fool of herself. Just from the screenshots some of you shared (I'm blocked), you can tell how fake it was. Isn't she the least bit EMBARRASSED?!!

Reactions: 3
Lies would know a lot about Nat - they were anti-vaxxer pals, Lies shot for Nat (one of the only glowing positive we are le mama reviews), Nat was joining her photography mentoring.

basically you’ve got the best of 2 hogan baes here.
One that’s a wanna be influencer that would say yes to anything for free and the other a wanna be medium that has no shame in asking friends to do live readings…
Oh, and let’s not forget that Nat is also an AliExpress Jewelry Reseller.

She has backed herself into a corner here.

She knows we can see her booking schedule (which, btw still has the same availability it did from last I checked it). Because she knows we can see it, she’ll have to block them out herself to uphold the fabricated lie she’s fully booked.

By doing that, anyone who doesn’t know her backstory and genuinely wants a booking won’t be able to make one because she’s taken all of her own appointments away.

Which is why she’s now saying “I’ve blocked out other times which you won’t see in the Cal, so just DM me and I can fit you in”. It just makes her come across as even MORE disingenuous 🥴

The end game here has got to be to get just enough “testimonials” that she can release a course/workshop which, to someone else’s point on here, is the real cash cow. If it were just 1:1 readings, you wouldn’t run a business this way. Not a successful, genuine one anyway.
Spot on! Well done.

Reactions: 5
If there really was a wait list, wouldn't you contact number 1 and 2 on the wait list to offer them the appointments? And if they couldn't attend, work your way down the list of 50 people? Isn't that how a waitlist works?

Her anonymous reviews are funny too, considering they are all through direct message. I have a friend of a friend who does readings and she is always tagged in posts from clients on her socials, singing her praises and saying how accurate the reading was. It's weird that Lies clients all keep their feedback so private.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.