Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Golde' for mold. She'll really wank on over anything won't she to get attention. Unless it's botox, fillers or silicone. That's not toxic babe's. I done me research.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How about:
Tarah’s a joke - she’s lost her bloke, and faked a BigW stroke. Must be time for a bunion soak.
One of your best Jojo and you have had some darn good ones on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

so did someone on her live comment about black mould and she’s now taken that and ran with it because $$ signs are ringing in her little black mould riddled brain? Wish I caught the live. Might have taken her all the way up to 40 viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh Leila.. Who will want to rent out her rental now with this mould tale she’s spinning ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never heard of black mold (as we spell it here in America) causing a stroke. It affects the respiratory system. She's such a f*cking liar.

Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion
Leila Stead #6 - no golde - just molde (and other things that never happened)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
First woman to be left pregnant AND a single mum AND has 'mold' poisoning.
Again, so so serious. Deadly according to Tarah, but going to listen to a quack natropath instead of an evil Doctor. It's a govt conspiracy trying to take away a woman's devine feminine and take away our power. She will stand tall and protest for our children, she will make a sign.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Again, so so serious. Deadly according to Tarah, but going to listen to a quack natropath instead of an evil Doctor. It's a govt conspiracy trying to take away a woman's devine feminine and take away our power. She will stand tall and protest for our children, she will make a sign.
She SAID this?????!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Here's some info for the blocked tattlers
Thank you!

Proof of the mould Tarah, or it’s just another lie to break your lease without losing your bond.
Imagine faking a stroke in Big W just because you can’t admit that you can’t afford your rent.

Reactions: 12
When did she move? Is her lease due for renewal? This is her way to move back to QLD? Or another house obviously 😂 😂

Reactions: 4
Ole Lie-la posts a pic of herself at the beach. Then tells us she can’t stand without being dizzy….. ummmm but you drove 20 mins to the beach???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ole Lie-la posts a pic of herself at the beach. Then tells us she can’t stand without being dizzy….. ummmm but you drove 20 mins to the beach???
Challenged to write but can drive????
you would have to be a brainless twit to believe one word of this bullshit.

Reactions: 10
I feel as though you and me would be besties

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here's some info for the blocked tattlers
Thank you! If the symptoms of ‘mold poisoning’ include fatigue then how does Lies explain being a lazy witch for the last five years I wonder 🤔

She’s going to ride this wave for as long as she can. Getting out of an expensive lease and sickness benefit in sights maybe?

Reactions: 5
I smell a go fund me
Absolutely! She’ll have a go fund me link up inside of 48 hours no doubt. You noticed how she was sure to mention that this is going to be a very expensive road to recovery? Give me a fvcking break 🙄 I don’t live in Australia but I thought healthcare was subsidized by the government? Actual healthcare I mean, not the woo woo quacks she goes to for advice. Why would it be expensive if she sought out legitimate medical advice and/or if her landlord addressed the remediation? She’s such a loathsome, shameless con artist.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.