Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passive aggressive, much šŸ˜‚

Why isnā€™t Ever with her dad today? Waking up in Tarahā€™s bed insteadā€¦ā€¦?
Jfc where do I start with this?
Brought, not bought.
Mothers plural not motherā€™s.

Iā€™ll just stop because sheā€™s many writer and much talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooo sheā€™s making Fatherā€™s Day about herself and how special sheā€™s been made to feel (or not feel) today? Am I getting that right? Narc much? šŸ¤”

Passive aggressive, much šŸ˜‚

Why isnā€™t Ever with her dad today? Waking up in Tarahā€™s bed insteadā€¦ā€¦?
She threatened to stab him and then spent years talking sh*t about him online to anyone that would listen - Iā€™m sure he tolerates her but why on earth would he respect her? šŸ¤£

I recall once when he had a new GF she went on about them being on illegal substances and pretending that the new GF was stalking her. So much drama, so many Lies šŸ„°

Reactions: 7
She looks well enough for New Zealand! Unless her doctor tells her after her stroke she shouldnā€™t fly due to some risk but Lies doesnā€™t listen to medical professionals anyway right so she has no reason not to go šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
Those lips šŸ˜²
she can barely smile in this fake ass ā€œrestingā€story, and no Tarah, itā€™s not a stroke side effect, youā€™re literally looking botched.

Maybe she meant ā€œadditionā€ as in, she added herself into the Fatherā€™s Day activities because OBVIOUSLY she is a father as well as a wellness warrior freedom fighting boss babe flight attendant corporate ladder-climbing doula jewellery and interior designer stroke victim.

Is there anything our girl canā€™t do??? Get a job

• Haha
Reactions: 11
CE0C34D6-AF25-4C3E-B163-7F9E9C5EF4FC.jpeg

This is the Tarah way of explaining ā€œadditionā€
Add to things that never happened

• Haha
She's seriously going down hill quickly. I'm guessing we'll have a post on how her health scare has made her reassess her life and the need to slow down and take time off her 17 buziness women buzinessy stuff. More baths, more soul days, more womb cleansing, more beige pillows. More lies, more cons more scamming.

Reactions: 11
You guyz the universe is telling her to slow down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I have never seen anyone spend more time laying around on the beach than this bishā€¦

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.