Leila Stead #5 ding dong has lasted longer than the last thread, guess we can assume the rabbit is dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Murwillumbah has shops. Cheers Tarah.
Well sign me up. Please let me rent your country cottage illegally and pay you an insane amount of money because you have shops.. and a florist. Thank god for the florist. I don’t know about you guys but there’s nothing I love more than packing my car after a little getaway and trying to safe store my new floral arrangement and not spill any water from the vase.
tarah go and get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well sign me up. Please let me rent your country cottage illegally and pay you an insane amount of money because you have shops.. and a florist. Thank god for the florist. I don’t know about you guys but there’s nothing I love more than packing my car after a little getaway and trying to safe store my new floral arrangement and not spill any water from the vase.
tarah go and get a job.
You forget you also get to use the bath. Her bath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t think I am even blocked- I don’t follow her. I think she is private at the moment? Only 30000 odd fake followers can see her Airbnb ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Precisely no one can tell me this face isn’t full of filler
CE5C3D09-1600-47E3-89E2-B2DCCFFE8BED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And still looks completely different in the filtered photos. She makes her face & nose look thinner.
i just tried her fave filter and it practically changed me into her! Scared the bejesus out of me!!!! Jeeeeeesuuuusssss

• Haha
Reactions: 10
6CE8E76F-E8FD-4DAF-A6D1-A632566B1142.jpeg

Leila you literally do whatever you want all the freaking time. No one had to tell you it was okay to let that clip-on horse tail down.
I’ll go ahead and assume you’re having another soul day today, since your “baby girl” is actually yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.