Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just stumbled across this stellar of a thread when I was trying to figure out what Leila’s story is.

I have met her 3 times and each time I couldn’t follow her story (different businesses, different bf’s, random stories etc.)

I then saw that Crystal had moved into her place (I know Crystal pretty well) and it made me want to get to the bottom of it. To say this has been eye opening is an understatement.

Here’s a couple of things I can confirm:
She seemed fairly nice on the surface, I had no idea that she was so cray - I just felt like some things didn’t add up.
she looks nothing like she does on insta IRL
She’s a nasty piece of work behind peoples backs - one time when I was out with a group including her, she and Kelle stood in a corner bitching about everyone and making fun of them
She brags about her business success but then complains about how broke she is because she’s a single mum and had a lot of medical bills from her mum
She oscillates between being a life coach, business coach, influencer, photographer and jewellery designer. When I asked her about it she said that she is multi passionate and has a lot of talents that the world needs.
At one event it was a moderate sized group and people will taking turns buying rounds, when it was her turn she got an urgent call to have to do something for her mum and left (in her car after having at least 5 drinks).
She was also complaining about a BF at one event how she didn’t really like him and he didn’t help with Ever and he was really possessive but she didn’t want to leave him because ge was helping ger financially.

now for Crystal - I don’t know how they know each other. I know them both but for different reasons and haven’t ever seen them together before.

there were lots of questions about why she doesn’t have custody of her boys. Ihonestly can’t remember all the details but I do remember that she was jailed briefly for attacking one of the Dads (the Byron one I think) she then wanted that to be written off as mental illness so she admitted herself to a mental institution (no judgement just recounting what she told me).

she never felt ready to be a mum, she hated kids, she didn’t want eaither of the boys - she wasn’tcut out for parenting. She wanted to travel and live life.

her version of what went down with Design Twins was that she went overseas and the husband embezzled all of the money and she had no idea it happened. His version is different that she mismanaged the business and lost all the money and blamed him.

she builds all of these relationships with semi famous people by telling them lies, she does free work for them to bolster her authority to then charge unsuspecting people ridiculous prices for poor design (and only recommend the same basic stuff to all of them which coincidentally is stuff she has a trade account on so makes Up to 50% on each item sold). Same strategy Kelle used to build her businesses.

she’s all over the place with men, where she wants to live what She’s doing with her business etc.

just in the last few months she has “rescued” 3dogs and cried that she couldn’t keep them (because the pound found their owners) before buying the one she has now and making her poor kid drive for 4 hours after school (when he was clearly tired) to go to a work appointment which was actually picking up the dog (from the back of someone’s car).

she also opened a store, which became a design studio which became a collaborative hub for women???

she manifested her dream house, which was aroom in someone’s house that she agreed to do a renovation design for free.

she bought a boat and was learning to sail, she found God, man I can’t even keep up with it all.

she is forever changing everything and very unstable.

Ihave firsthand accounts of her neglecting her boys - leaving them alone for hours on end while she’s “busy”.

im sure there’s more
I’m forgetting but this is a good beginning.

if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I don’t know Leila super well (have only met her 3 times)but know Crystal fairly well (at one point considered her a friend), I’m also connected to some others in this thread through theMLM gang because I almost got sucked in.
Wow @BasicBoganBaes bringing the tea! Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow this filter and her mouth/ teeth.
also the birthday tribute to NZ sister but nothing to Elle last week? Must be why Elle posted that photo of Liela at lunch lol
And Elle is back with her whack job tit. She was doing so so well!

I just stumbled across this stellar of a thread when I was trying to figure out what Leila’s story is.

I have met her 3 times and each time I couldn’t follow her story (different businesses, different bf’s, random stories etc.)

I then saw that Crystal had moved into her place (I know Crystal pretty well) and it made me want to get to the bottom of it. To say this has been eye opening is an understatement.

She seemed fairly nice on the surface, I had no idea that she was so cray - I just felt like some things didn’t add up.
She’s a nasty piece of work behind peoples backs - one time when I was out with a group including her, she and Kelle stood in a corner bitching about everyone and making fun of them
She brags about her business success but then complains about how broke she is because she’s a single mum and had a lot of medical bills from her mum
She oscillates between being a life coach, business coach, influencer, photographer and jewellery designer. When I asked her about it she said that she is multi passionate and has a lot of talents that the world needs.
At one event it was a moderate sized group and people will taking turns buying rounds, when it was her turn she got an urgent call to have to do something for her mum and left (in her car after having at least 5 drinks).
She was also complaining about a BF at one event how she didn’t really like him and he didn’t help with Ever and he was really possessive but she didn’t want to leave him because ge was helping ger financially.

now for Crystal - I don’t know how they know each other. I know them both but for different reasons and haven’t ever seen them together before.

there were lots of questions about why she doesn’t have custody of her boys. Ihonestly can’t remember all the details but I do remember that she was jailed briefly for attacking one of the Dads (the Byron one I think) she then wanted that to be written off as mental illness so she admitted herself to a mental institution (no judgement just recounting what she told me).

she never felt ready to be a mum, she hated kids, she didn’t want eaither of the boys - she wasn’tcut out for parenting. She wanted to travel and live life.

her version of what went down with Design Twins was that she went overseas and the husband embezzled all of the money and she had no idea it happened. His version is different that she mismanaged the business and lost all the money and blamed him.

she builds all of these relationships with semi famous people by telling them lies, she does free work for them to bolster her authority to then charge unsuspecting people ridiculous prices for poor design (and only recommend the same basic stuff to all of them which coincidentally is stuff she has a trade account on so makes Up to 50% on each item sold). Same strategy Kelle used to build her businesses.

she’s all over the place with men, where she wants to live what She’s doing with her business etc.

just in the last few months she has “rescued” 3dogs and cried that she couldn’t keep them (because the pound found their owners) before buying the one she has now and making her poor kid drive for 4 hours after school (when he was clearly tired) to go to a work appointment which was actually picking up the dog (from the back of someone’s car).

she also opened a store, which became a design studio which became a collaborative hub for women???

she manifested her dream house, which was aroom in someone’s house that she agreed to do a renovation design for free.

she bought a boat and was learning to sail, she found God, man I can’t even keep up with it all.

Ihave firsthand accounts of her neglecting her boys - leaving them alone for hours on end while she’s “busy”.

im sure there’s more

I don’t know Leila super well (have only met her 3 times)but know Crystal fairly well (at one point considered her a friend), I’m also connected to some others in this thread through theMLM gang because I almost got sucked in.
This is sensational! Spill it all!

I knew there was more to her kids. The pair of them are revolting. Shouldn't have kids.

Attachments

Reactions: 7

I knew there was more to her kids. The pair of them are revolting. Shouldn't have kids.
Although the comparison to abortion rights with vaccine mandates is totally fucked, at least Elles ranting doesn’t come with the smugness and I-told-you-so’s that Leilas does.
Leilas almost laughing with glee that these nasty FeMiNiStS may not be able to access safe abortion in the US soon. Like it’s been brought on by our willingness to take a vaccine. She’s such a whack job.

Wow this filter and her mouth/ teeth.
also the birthday tribute to NZ sister but nothing to Elle last week? Must be why Elle posted that photo of Liela at lunch lol
I was just thinking the same. They’re still not in a good place - posting that hideous photo was the ultimate duck you 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Although the comparison to abortion rights with vaccine mandates is totally fucked, at least Elles ranting doesn’t come with the smugness and I-told-you-so’s that Leilas does.
Leilas almost laughing with glee that these nasty FeMiNiStS may not be able to access safe abortion in the US soon. Like it’s been brought on by our willingness to take a vaccine. She’s such a whack job.

I was just thinking the same. They’re still not in a good place - posting that hideous photo was the ultimate duck you 😂😂😂
Oh no, she did.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

im sure there’s more

This is fantastic! Thank you, love to hear tales of Liela in the wild!

[/QUOTE]

She's done this in the past when she's not been on great terms with Elle, ignores Elle's birthday and then posts one for NZ sister. An odd photo to choose instead of one of them together maybe being happy and smiling instead of pouting and filtered? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I honestly don’t know much about the way Leila treats her daughter, but I am horrified by the way Crystal uses her sons and pawns to manipulate the situation. Constantly talking about how hard solo parenting is when she chose to barely have contact with them and also acted out and fled the country without them. They are also neglected by being left alone, not fed well (really late unhealthy meals because she was too busy). It honestly breaks my heart because I’ve met both boys and they’re really good kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thanks for all the tags guys. There’s literally ONE tag. duck she’s a loser 😂
CDF47E0D-AA7E-41F6-B94C-863BF83B5631.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

im sure there’s more

Welcome and wow just wow. This is real in the wild stuff like we've never had before. thank you this is amazing confirmation that they both have BPD crystal actually sounds like she is way more impulsive than Tarah. I thought she'd been to jail or drugs something crazy as you don't lose custody like that

Awww poor Liela being so triggered by "unhealed" people that she has to make a reel about it 😂 she sure has a lot of time on her hands for someone so busy with work and being "whole".

• Haha
What’s with Tarah and Kelle both pretending to be holier than thou whilst standing in a corner bitching about others? Such witches.
Was this the birthday dinner at The Tropic or The Pavilion in Burleigh that Kylie Camps was at too?
Wonder if Kelles friendship with Tarah who is clearly unhinged and a psycho came between Kylie and Kelle?

Reactions: 4
TaraH seems to be following Dion’s brother and sister in law. Yikes. Moving quick.

someone needs to warn them about this sociopath

• Wow
  • Heart
I honestly don’t know much about the way Leila treats her daughter, but I am horrified by the way Crystal uses her sons and pawns to manipulate the situation. Constantly talking about how hard solo parenting is when she chose to barely have contact with them and also acted out and fled the country without them. They are also neglected by being left alone, not fed well (really late unhealthy meals because she was too busy). It honestly breaks my heart because I’ve met both boys and they’re really good kids.
I know she used her daughter to be able to cross the border unvaccinated anyhow. She just signed a stat Dec saying she needed to get Ever to her dads and then would spend the day/weekend up there.

Papamanraphael seems to be Dion which is fking strange. Anyway he doesn’t seem to be separated for long so I reckon she is a rebound for him, she will end up pregnant again before he finds out how much of a sociopath she is.

600 pageson GOMI and 2000 posts on Tattle by many, many people has to tell him that it’s not just a couple of jealous people “intimidated” by TaraH (fking lol) but it’s actually the truth

Reactions: 11
Papamanraphael seems to be Dion which is fking strange. Anyway he doesn’t seem to be separated for long so I reckon she is a rebound for him, she will end up pregnant again before he finds out how much of a sociopath she is.

600 pageson GOMI and 2000 posts on Tattle by many, many people has to tell him that it’s not just a couple of jealous people “intimidated” by TaraH (fking lol) but it’s actually the truth
Well said. Absolute truth.

Reactions: 3
It's always so obvious when she's been lurking, that reel or tiktok is clearly directed to this thread. It was said by another member she's really feeling herself at the moment the whole body language has changed. Very interested to see how all this is going to play out for her, if she's moving it definitely would have to do with the fact she's broke, can't afford $630 a week rent and is probably now getting a name for herself around town especially with her latest GoFundMe scam

I do have one question and I'm sure everyone else does too, girl do you know what happened to her rabbit? Just thought you might be able to help 🤣🤣🤣 it's an on going issue over here, where the duck is the rabbit. We've tried asking in her q&a but crickets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Has added ‘lover’ to her bio. Waiting for it to change to Lover to Dion Raphael before it’s swiftly deleted when he does something innocuous like doesn’t go to the shops to get her tinned crab for her signature pasta dish (“he didn’t serve me”)

such public declarations of love should be a red flag to any worldly, well-travelled, highly intelligent, tertiary educated successful biznesseoman life coach, but nahhhh not our multi-passionate compulsively lying, psychotic single solo mum left pregnant who loves to trash the government but is first in line for any handout

We need a new thread.
Leila Stead >> lover to herself and her needs

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Has added ‘lover’ to her bio. Waiting for it to change to Lover to Dion Raphael before it’s swiftly deleted when he does something innocuous like doesn’t go to the shops to get her tinned crab for her signature pasta dish (“he didn’t serve me”)

such public declarations of love should be a red flag to any worldly, well-travelled, highly intelligent, tertiary educated successful biznesseoman life coach, but nahhhh not our multi-passionate compulsively lying, psychotic single solo mum left pregnant who loves to trash the government but is first in line for any handout

We need a new thread.
Leila Stead >> lover to herself and her needs
Spot on.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.