Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filter dropped out šŸ˜‚
No wonder she always looks different in the wild.
3F17ACD0-B4F3-4CE3-9D18-752679224097.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh yes the ā€˜loverā€™ part is there. So predictable. Iā€™m also blocked - for asking her to prove her claims about anti-vax testimonies and stories. I view from my alt account.
View attachment 1244232
Babahahaha. She is such a loser. Iā€™m blocked from both my accounts now - my initial account because I liked a comment calling her out on a lie but Iā€™m not sure why my alt got blocked as I didnā€™t interact with her page at all other than view her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone hear her say - she charges $150 an hour as additional extra for her ā€œtravelā€ā€¦ youā€™d think sheā€™d have at least done a tafe course with that kind of price. Keeping in mind thatā€™s before she charges for the actual photos etc. thatā€™s literally just travel cost. Itā€™s a no from me love. I wonā€™t even get into how she spoke to ever in that liveā€¦ no wonder that kid clings on to anyone lei lei introduces to her. The little girl just wants to be loved.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone, Iā€™ve been following along for a while, need to comment as she does my head in.
I sat through that stupid live only cause I thought she might have mentioned or someone might ask about the new man. It was just 20 mins or so on how busy she is with her photography. Boring! And lots of mention of her brain not working. The only highlight was when Ever yelled out something from another room and mentioned Dion! The look on Leilaā€™s face was priceless. I didnā€™t make out what Ever was sayingā€¦.did anyone else catch it?

she also only had about 20 people on the liveā€¦.sometimes dropping to 14

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, filters not doing much for her head. Where is her hair?
Oh my god thatā€™s hilarious! I noticed she never shows the top of her head ordinarily. I think her hairline is actually receding

Reactions: 4
Oh God- this cracks me up. What a disaster of a live. Filter failing and your child calling out the name of your luuuurver that you just said was not the name. Classic Kath and Kim Leila episode. When does crystal get back? Itā€™s way more fun when she is Byron (not Byron) single mumming

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well well well if it isnā€™t Tarah comparing abortion rights to vaccination. Imagine being this ignorant.
The big, bad, CrAzY fEmInIsTs again hey Tarah? Shut the duck up you disgusting crumb maiden. Maybe your boyfriend will fling you a piece of toast for that vile rant.

Reactions: 18
The filter dropped out šŸ˜‚
No wonder she always looks different in the wild.
View attachment 1244324
The lash Botox definitely looks underwhelming/ not present. She looks like sheā€™s tried on a Bella Hadid esque filter. Insane. Ironically, if she didnā€™t make such a fuss with #filterfreefebruary and all her other nonsense, itā€™s unlikely she wouldā€™ve attracted the ire on here for her misrepresentation of her looks.

Reactions: 7
The bit I caught of the boring live was her saying that the area she serviced for the photo shoots, (Gold Coast, Byron and brisbane) was likely to change. Moving away to be with lover?

Also - she ā€œwouldnā€™t know the first thing about how to teach someone about photographyā€

no tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so ignorant it hurts. I'm hoping her following drops after this rant about abortion what a vile human she is. Anyone noticed she really tries to copy Ruby Matthews, not bashing on her not her fault Tarah has a personality disorder and has no inspiration of her own

Reactions: 4
Wow she is manic. Must be that new love. She is so predictable and pathetic the way she is all over her stories making out she is sah busy and always off to a shoot, or doulaing, or saving women from birth injuries from those negligent midwives or being a political boss babe. We all know you're putting on a show to the new fling and his family trying to make out you're more successful and in demand than you actually are. In three weeks time the charade will be wearing off and we will never see ding dong Dion again.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ever is one of the unhappiest looking children Iā€™ve ever seen. Her eyes always look sad and frightened in photos.

If Leila moves again chasing dick, thatā€™s another school for Ever (and moving between different state schooling systems is really challenging for children), another insecure housing situation and another new locality. It isnā€™t like Leila will go out of her way to minimise disruption for Ever and make sure the move is child focussed. Sheā€™s too busy being a ā€˜LoVeRā€™.

How stressful and traumatic for that little girl. So much loss for her as she is moved from her friends/teacher/bedroom/home. Sheā€™s growing up with no security at all. Children crave predictability, routine and stability. They really donā€™t find moving on mummyā€™s latest selfish whim to be an adventure.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wow she is manic. Must be that new love. She is so predictable and pathetic the way she is all over her stories making out she is sah busy and always off to a shoot, or doulaing, or saving women from birth injuries from those negligent midwives or being a political boss babe. We all know you're putting on a show to the new fling and his family trying to make out you're more successful and in demand than you actually are. In three weeks time the charade will be wearing off and we will never see ding dong Dion again.
Iā€™m one breath sheā€™s holding back from that gram, now sheā€™s saying share it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ā€˜Quesā€™?

That sounds like an uneducated Leila spelling error. Is she sending herself messages again? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.