Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Lie-la's bedtime stories

Her attitude and tone are so baffling- it's as if she has been coerced into talking to her phone and is very annoyed about it. She refuses to emote with her voice and is incapable of moving any muscles in her face. Besides dis-synchronous slow blinking.
She wants to share about her latest desperate attempt to locate her soul and she loves the grifter she paid to do this... However she will not share her details. Obviously all her adoring fans have been waiting on the edges of their seats for the opportunity to be scammed by a "medical medium" (ha!) And they would immediately book her out! And Lie-la needs those appointments guys... she NEEDS to go back and see her!
So very informative, what an enlightening bedtime story thank you Lie-la.

Think about how easy it would be to grift and cold read these woo idiots. There's a fortune to be made. I think I should become a medium/psychic and only accept insta-beige influencers as clients. FML

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re: Lie-la's bedtime stories

Her attitude and tone are so baffling- it's as if she has been coerced into talking to her phone and is very annoyed about it. She refuses to emote with her voice and is incapable of moving any muscles in her face. Besides dis-synchronous slow blinking.
She wants to share about her latest desperate attempt to locate her soul and she loves the grifter she paid to do this... However she will not share her details. Obviously all her adoring fans have been waiting on the edges of their seats for the opportunity to be scammed by a "medical medium" (ha!) And they would immediately book her out! And Lie-la needs those appointments guys... she NEEDS to go back and see her!
So very informative, what an enlightening bedtime story thank you Lie-la.

Think about how easy it would be to grift and cold read these woo idiots. There's a fortune to be made. I think I should become a medium/psychic and only accept insta-beige influencers as clients. FML
So she went from that she would share the contact, to she won’t share it yet, to she may share it after she is finished. All 3 people that watch her stories might rush the poor lady.

But wait- wasn’t she selling coaching courses 5 minutes ago to people so they could be as aligned and in touch with themselves as she is???? Honestly- all the victims out there that got sucker punched into paying that must be scratching their heads right now.

Following Crystal’s content again about the hard week.We don’t need a psychic to know what is ahead for Leis- just watch Flatmate’s account and Leis will be doing that 2 days later

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm what on earth would an Intuitive Lifestyle Coach and Brand Babe do I wonder? A quick google would suggest that Liela's brand isn't one to aspire to.

1651621262637.jpeg

It's incredible how different she looks in her filter free photos, I don't think I would have recognised her in the street from only seeing her filtered stories and posts.

😂 @ thinking she will sell out appointments of her Medical Medium if she posted the details.

I know Crystal is a grifter from way back too but I have to admit I find her much more likeable than Liela and at least she does openly admit her failed business and struggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No no no, I stupidly thought Tarah would wait a hot minute before introducing her daughter to yet another man 😩 Now she’s making him her ‘dad’. Ever already HAS a dad. Stop romanticising the nuclear family, it’s disgusting.
58900166-FFE7-4B79-ABF3-9585130C9ED3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
No no no, I stupidly thought Tarah would wait a hot minute before introducing her daughter to yet another man 😩 Now she’s making him her ‘dad’. Ever already HAS a dad. Stop romanticising the nuclear family, it’s disgusting. View attachment 1241208
Another one to file in the things ever did not say folder. Although I am sure this lie line has been rolled out with all the previous “lovers” so maybe ever did say it, she’s figured out how to play the game to get her mother’s attention/affection.

Reactions: 24
No no no, I stupidly thought Tarah would wait a hot minute before introducing her daughter to yet another man 😩 Now she’s making him her ‘dad’. Ever already HAS a dad. Stop romanticising the nuclear family, it’s disgusting. View attachment 1241208
Her constant need to put the boot into single parent families shits me!

Reactions: 12
Gosh I knew she'd do it but it's pretty much the same narrative as last time. I wish someone had screenshots of when she declared her love for all those previous men. Poor Ever we know she didn't say that it's another one to put in the vault. I'm sure she played out those same thing with Watto. Those pics of her I'm not body shaming but she's huge. The new guy looks creepy to me something about him that screams stage 5 clinger so we'll see how this goes. Living near her I've never seen this guy around could possibly be new to town or even foreign he gives those vibes of intense European lover 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
The love bombing fits right in with her personality. He seems like he’s trying too hard too.

I am fairly certain that for the majority of Mothers Days in past years Ever has actually been with her Dad as Liela needed a "soul day".

How long has she actually been with this man to be planning Happy Ever After with him? A month maximum? Remember when she skewed the timeline of trying five months for another child when she had only been with the then-partner for three maximum?

Gosh I knew she'd do it but it's pretty much the same narrative as last time. I wish someone had screenshots of when she declared her love for all those previous men. Poor Ever we know she didn't say that it's another one to put in the vault. I'm sure she played out those same thing with Watto. Those pics of her I'm not body shaming but she's huge. The new guy looks creepy to me something about him that screams stage 5 clinger so we'll see how this goes. Living near her I've never seen this guy around could possibly be new to town or even foreign he gives those vibes of intense European lover 🤮🤮🤮
Ooh yes I’m also getting the clinger vibes. My mother always said: never trust a man who’s eyes are too close together….

• Haha
Did someone say screenshots? I think the point is not shaming someone for having a partner or finding a new relationship but her language around all these guys is the same. She’s desperate to have the family unit and just inserts any guy in there with the over familiarity and love bombing. Her desperation to write and curate her life like a beige Instagram grid is transparent. She can’t just date a guy, it’s all “it was you” / stars aligned and rom com language. Poor Ever.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Those screenshots are good - but thats only 2 out of how many?

There was Craig but I'm not sure she wrote all the wordy stuff for him? And there was Dan - I think was his name, he had 2 boys of his own and she wrote something about them stealing her heart too.

Who else?

It is always the same words though, very similar theme, and it happens SO FAST!

My children have never said anything like that about my boyfriend, of their dads GF just FYI. And we talk about our new partners and new family's quite regularly.

Reactions: 9
Those screenshots are good - but thats only 2 out of how many?

There was Craig but I'm not sure she wrote all the wordy stuff for him? And there was Dan - I think was his name, he had 2 boys of his own and she wrote something about them stealing her heart too.

Who else?

It is always the same words though, very similar theme, and it happens SO FAST!

My children have never said anything like that about my boyfriend, of their dads GF just FYI. And we talk about our new partners and new family's quite regularly.
Plus there was Hayden the personal trainer she had the miscarriage with
So that’s Hayden
Dan
Craig
Long hair guy (Harley?)
Brad and now
Dion AKA Raphael/Ralph/R

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the woman who not three weeks ago released a podcast (15th April) about why she is still single. Now she is “drunk in love”, according to today’s stories they have already had ~trials and obstacles~ and now they are a family!

Her first post hinting about him was 4 days ago, meaning this has all happened in the last 10 days. What an efficient, hardworking girlboss!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did someone say screenshots? I think the point is not shaming someone for having a partner or finding a new relationship but her language around all these guys is the same. She’s desperate to have the family unit and just inserts any guy in there with the over familiarity and love bombing. Her desperation to write and curate her life like a beige Instagram grid is transparent. She can’t just date a guy, it’s all “it was you” / stars aligned and rom com language. Poor Ever.
You legend Georgiebox I knew someone would have the tea! 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Wow. Crazy. She is absolutely living with a personality disorder in a love bubble within a parallel universe. Bring in the men in white coats Stat. :oops:

I’m feeling sad for her confused and anxious child when this all unravels. Again.

• Sad
Just saw her latest stories and it's official for me there is something off about this guy, she's a Trainwreck, slightly overweight and so full of tit she regurgitated on the daily. He's nice looking, well dressed visually he shouldn't have a problem finding an honest, successful woman I can't figure it out but I don't trust him I think this could be a really bad move on her part I hope I'm wrong for Evers sake 😒

Wow. Crazy. She is absolutely living with a personality disorder in a love bubble within a parallel universe. Bring in the men in white coats Stat. :oops:

I’m feeling sad for her confused and anxious child when this all unravels. Again.
It's definitely a personality disorder so obvious a psychiatrist wouldn't even need to see her I think this thread is enough in itself for them to make a diagnosis. Really sad because Ever will most likely end up with one too.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.