Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ever’s reaction to the cameras is a result of Leila’s monetising of her. She thinks that is what she has to do as that is what she has been required to do in the past.

I also think that commenting on Tarah’s weight or appearance eg “pig snout” is not cool. There is SO MUCH else to snark on: her parenting, her woo messages, her general inability to sustain a persona etc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Ever’s reaction to the cameras is a result of Leila’s monetising of her. She thinks that is what she has to do as that is what she has been required to do in the past.

I also think that commenting on Tarah’s weight or appearance eg “pig snout” is not cool. There is SO MUCH else to snark on: her parenting, her woo messages, her general inability to sustain a persona etc
I disagree.

She posts an image that is completely incorrect?! Tells Women to find their inner fire and confidence blah blah blah.

Has 'Filter Free February' blasts people for using filters and BOOM using them.

Annnnnd it's all bullshit. She is a lying deceitful mole. With tit teeth and a fat ass.

Her scamming dogshit personality is the cherry on top.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I disagree.

She posts an image that is completely incorrect?! Tells Women to find their inner fire and confidence blah blah blah.

Annnnnd it's all bullshit. She is a lying deceitful mole. With tit teeth and a fat ass.

You are right- she does do these things and that’s 100% in line with her inability to authentic and her desire to go viral.
But: I still don’t think it’s ok to say things like she has a “pig snout”.
Anyway, each to their own opinion.

Reactions: 7
I disagree.

Yeah after the way Leila has behaved in the past, nothing is off limits as far as criticising her goes. She has attacked, mocked, belittled and displayed hate speech towards the most vulnerable of people. She is the dirt under my fingernails and I’ll body shame the tit out of this absolute pond scum if I want to.
B4BFDDA3-4944-4500-9B3D-A6F13FB0DB33.jpeg

• Wow
Her eyes are so vacant. Same as they crystal chick. There is nothing behind the eyes. Dead shark eyes.

Typical of the melons to be out at dream world. I also thought she was allergic to alcohol?
Right! Now she ‘rarely drinks’ and is allergic to alcohol. Yet 3 weeks ago she was saying she keeps hunting down the coasts best amaretto sours. Make up your mind Lie-la

• Haha
Right! Now she ‘rarely drinks’ and is allergic to alcohol. Yet 3 weeks ago she was saying she keeps hunting down the coasts best amaretto sours. Make up your mind Lie-la
Yep…Must of also been hard walking around and going on some of those rides when you have a degenerative back condition and a hip/knee that’s prone to dislocating

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think anyone should be patronising Dreamworld whatsoever. I vowed never to go back after the tragedy in 2016. I worked there at one point - and the rides CONSTANTLY break down. I’m talking daily. The allocation of staff is a disgrace. The place is a bleeping mess.
The fact that anyone can go there and have fun is bleeping disgusting. I will never EVER go back

Reactions: 11
Might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think anyone should be patronising Dreamworld whatsoever. I vowed never to go back after the tragedy in 2016. I worked there at one point - and the rides CONSTANTLY break down. I’m talking daily. The allocation of staff is a disgrace. The place is a bleeping mess.
The fact that anyone can go there and have fun is bleeping disgusting. I will never EVER go back
I'm with you, I told my daughter she wouldn't be going again lucky she's older now and had plenty of fun there thank god nothing ever happened but I don't think they were held accountable properly and most likely haven't changed their practices too much sadness to have a good time there.

Reactions: 1
I'm with you, I told my daughter she wouldn't be going again lucky she's older now and had plenty of fun there thank god nothing ever happened but I don't think they were held accountable properly and most likely haven't changed their practices too much sadness to have a good time there.
Trust Leila to have zero moral compass regarding that too. She would know the story, being local and all, and not give a duck

Reactions: 2
I have to agree, Dreamworld safety still isnt up to scratch and they walked away very lightly after decapitating four people and forcing their kids to watch. Of course Lie-la has zero moral compass and probably just wants to show off her exciting life

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have to agree, Dreamworld safety still isnt up to scratch and they walked away very lightly after decapitating four people and forcing their kids to watch. Of course Lie-la has zero moral compass and probably just wants to show off her exciting life
did you see where she wrote there were hardly any lines? Is that due to the fact no one is visiting?

Reactions: 3
Way to celebrate Ever losing her first tooth by knocking down her self-esteem Liela! That just about broke my heart when Ever asked why the tooth fairy thinks she looks like a goof.

Imagine being your daughters first bully…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Way to celebrate Ever losing her first tooth by knocking down her self-esteem Liela! That just about broke my heart when Ever asked why the tooth fairy thinks she looks like a goof.

Imagine being your daughters first bully…
Evers face was pure devastation and confusion. Tarah really is a bleeping awful piece of work. I could never imagine talking to my children that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wow another thing to add to Leilas tit parenting. Who the hell writes their children a note like that from the tooth fairy? She is so cruel. And also an IOU for a toy? Why can't she give her a few dollars or a $5 note? She literally has no idea how to be a mother.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.