Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says a lot about the kind of person she is to bully her own child. I don't want imagine what she doesn't share. That poor child šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Way to celebrate Ever losing her first tooth by knocking down her self-esteem Liela! That just about broke my heart when Ever asked why the tooth fairy thinks she looks like a goof.

Imagine being your daughters first bullyā€¦
That broke my heart. That poor little girl was hurt.
I honestly wish her dad could read and see all of this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Says a lot about the kind of person she is to bully her own child. I don't want imagine what she doesn't share. That poor child šŸ˜¢
Your child losing their first tooth is a BIG deal, a milestone in their life. And THIS is what she does to her daughter?! Not only no money under the pillow, but an IOU & an insult to top it off?! You're beyond disgusting Tarah!!

And I see she suddenly has 3 openings for her overpriced Mothers Day photo sessions, when she said she was booked up. Why would anyone want to book you when looking at your God awful looking feet?!!! šŸ¤®

Reactions: 11
Poor Ever! I just watched the story and she looked so sad ā˜¹

I bet she has more than 3 spaces available for her photo sessions too, such an obvious sales tactic to make herself look in demand than she is. How funny she has just two comments on her latest post, she has barely any engagement these days.

Wow another thing to add to Leilas tit parenting. Who the hell writes their children a note like that from the tooth fairy? She is so cruel. And also an IOU for a toy? Why can't she give her a few dollars or a $5 note? She literally has no idea how to be a mother.
Because she no doubt hasn't got $1 to her name.

Because she no doubt hasn't got $1 to her name.
She maxed out her credit card trying to keep up with her new friend Crystal at Nightmareworld yesterday, the things this idiot will do for the Gram. Funny how she was just bragging that she didn't need to work for the school holidays because she had made enough money in one week of photo shoots, yet not even a dollar for poor Ever...

Reactions: 5
Wow. Just cruel. Also the drama about a supposed fun day out? The claiming she had to do dentistry for a lost tooth! Kids teeth fall out on their own, they bleed a bit, the most you have to do is hand them a tissue? The normal everyday stuff for this woman is just so hard isnā€™t it? No wonder she thinks she is some sort of warrior. Stuff other people take in their stride is a massive deal for her and her limited skills.

Reactions: 10
Shes more insane than I thought, she does these things and films them for the world to see. Imagine what we don't see.

Reactions: 9
I just went over and looked at her story I can't believe her I know she is horrible but this takes the cake. Poor poor girl.

Poor Ever! I just watched the story and she looked so sad ā˜¹

I bet she has more than 3 spaces available for her photo sessions too, such an obvious sales tactic to make herself look in demand than she is. How funny she has just two comments on her latest post, she has barely any engagement these days.
And one of them was crystal who was there šŸ˜‚
No friends loser. None of her followers give a tit about her anymore and sheā€™s about to implode. Itā€™s comingā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. Just cruel. Also the drama about a supposed fun day out? The claiming she had to do dentistry for a lost tooth! Kids teeth fall out on their own, they bleed a bit, the most you have to do is hand them a tissue? The normal everyday stuff for this woman is just so hard isnā€™t it? No wonder she thinks she is some sort of warrior. Stuff other people take in their stride is a massive deal for her and her limited skills.
Exactly she couldn't handle a lost tooth and it was her first. As another member said a special moment and she still made it about her šŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
And one of them was crystal who was there šŸ˜‚
No friends loser. None of her followers give a tit about her anymore and sheā€™s about to implode. Itā€™s comingā€¦.
Itā€™s because we are all ā€œjealousā€. So we donā€™t hit like or comment. Iā€™ve done some soul searching and I am pretty sure thatā€™s why I donā€™t do either šŸ¤Ø.
I think itā€™s the bunions that I am coveting.

• Haha
Itā€™s because we are all ā€œjealousā€. So we donā€™t hit like or comment. Iā€™ve done some soul searching and I am pretty sure thatā€™s why I donā€™t do either šŸ¤Ø.
I think itā€™s the bunions that I am coveting.
You need to get your yoni cleansed by a shaman on Skype and manifest your aura opening up to the abundance of female energy.

Exactly she couldn't handle a lost tooth and it was her first. As another member said a special moment and she still made it about her šŸ˜”
True Tarah at her best.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Ever šŸ˜­ Teeth don't randomly fall out, especially not their first. We rarely have cash on hand, so as soon as any of our kids get a wobbly tooth, we chuck some coins on top of the fridge in preparation for the middle of the night visit from the tooth fairy. Poor little girl.

I feel so sad I keep thinking about her little face after she'd read that note. I really wish somehow as a collective we could save Ever it's so hard to watch her be emotionally abused and probably physically at times and just sit here watching it. My daughter is 18 I had her really young and I made sure she had the most magical childhood how the hell can a woman her age be such a disgrace of a mother I can't understand it if I could manage as a teen what the duck is wrong with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Far out to see her be bullied like that really makes me feel sick to my core. My daughter just lost her first tooth too and I have been constantly reiterating to her just how adorable and gorgeous she looks with her missing front tooth. We made it such a huge deal for days. Because it is!!!! We also never carry cash but made sure that we had some handy! Iā€™m sure you had a few coins laying around Tarah! How disgusting you are. Iā€™m so sorry your Mum is like this Ever šŸ˜Ŗ

When Ever is old enough to google, she will see all of this about her mother and realise how horribly sheā€™s been treated since her mother was left pregnant. The internet is forever TaraH unless you can get your LaWyErS and the PoLiCe onto this case like the rest of your so called bullying cases.

Ever is a gorgeous little girl, and so smart to be reading like that at her age. Your mum couldnā€™t even find a nice bit of paper in your bland beige house to write the note on, itā€™s on a torn up piece of something! She is something else. I think even calling her a bleep is too good for this piece of pond scum.

Reactions: 11
This cracks me up SO MUCH! Honey, no one was buying your tacky AliExpress "jewels", you had a sale after two weeks of being open and they sure won't be stupid enough to pay for the concept of searching AliExpress for trinklets, order in bulk, add your own chain and pretend that you made it while lying in bed. šŸ˜‚

1650405180886.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.