Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the news article about how Liela sent nudes and then claimed SHE was catfished!?

Um, think it was the other way round babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
6E4FDB5D-9CE5-4211-A7CC-A2430BE075C3.jpeg

I guess Goldaaaaaaay is in the bin where it belongs now 🙌
Whats with the profile pic changing to an ancient photo that doesn’t even actually look like her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember the news article about how Liela sent nudes and then claimed SHE was catfished!?

Um, think it was the other way round babes.
Then went on to post ‘said photo’ to all her followers saying she was ‘reclaiming the power’.
Sounds like a made up load of tit and an excuse to post a topless photo of herself really.
4A5EFEA3-B68C-4B28-A5D4-D86387E0CB6E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Then went on to post ‘said photo’ to all her followers saying she was ‘reclaiming the power’.
Sounds like a made up load of tit and an excuse to post a topless photo of herself really.
View attachment 1199783
It was all a bunch of horseshit, she contacted the daily fail or whatever publication it was to get her tits out there. Loved it when they came for her as an anti-vaxxer twice, once with the single mum diaries and last year with Covid - but any attentions is good attention for Ol’Lies

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Such busy single mums who never get time to themselves. Boohoo. These two are destined for about three weeks of intense closeness then it will all fall apart. I see Tarah throwing the new chick crystals stuff out on the kerb.

• Haha
Anyone else picking up on the vibe that flatmate Crystal likes Leis a lot more than Leis likes Crystal?
warning bells are ringing.
KNEW the rebrand would have her name back in the handle again, the narcissist was not coping. Not loving the name tho. Naff.

• Haha
Anyone else picking up on the vibe that flatmate Crystal likes Leis a lot more than Leis likes Crystal?
warning bells are ringing.
KNEW the rebrand would have her name back in the handle again, the narcissist was not coping. Not loving the name tho. Naff.
I'm totally feeling that too, crystal is thinner and better looking Tarah would be getting irritated by that. She can't last long before she gets moody

Reactions: 7
On Crystals latest stories she’s out at a family (I presume) dinner and Ever is with her but no Lie-Lies in the frame, Ever puts on the oddest facial expressions to perform for the camera. Maybe poor Liela needed some soul time or had a Dick appointment? either way it’s so gross and performative how these kids can’t have a moments peace without a camera being shoved in their faces…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On Crystals latest stories she’s out at a family (I presume) dinner and Ever is with her but no Lie-Lies in the frame, Ever puts on the oddest facial expressions to perform for the camera. Maybe poor Liela needed some soul time or had a Dick appointment? either way it’s so gross and performative how these kids can’t have a moments peace without a camera being shoved in their faces…
I came here to say exactly this

Reactions: 4
Maybe Tarah asked crystal not to feature her in stories because of how bleeping awful she looks in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She still looks a lot happier than she EVER (no pun intended) is when she's with her witch of a mom. And I LOVE it when the witch shows up in Crystal's stories because we see the unedited version of her.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
5 minutes that they get to relax? I thought she didn’t actually have custody of her children? And Liela is always doing anything she can to get out of spending time with Ever, she obviously just tries to paint a picture of actually spending time with her because the one time she takes her out she has the camera in her face the whole day.

Also I’m not going to snark on her actual weight, I’ve gained some weight in the last 8 months and am feeling pretty crappy about myself and I know it’s not easy sometimes. But I also don’t post pictures of myself trying to look 4 sizes smaller than I am. It’s good to see what she actually looks like! Why doesn’t she just own it.

Attachments

I know it's very sad and actually disturbing, everyone else is just being normal the second she sees that camera the faces start 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.