Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed how many times she puts non existent stray hairs behind her ears when she’s talking? She’s always tucking hair that isn’t out behind her ear. A sign of lying?

I know @DaisyNZ said they were going on a little Easter break, but I for one am frothing for the 2021 recap. Pleaeeeeease
You know who else does that, that I can't STAND?!! Meghan Markle. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
I truly don’t understand these beige witches phobia of colour. If my kid opened that basket she would be bleeping disappointed. Buying clothes for her that YOU want to wear is a red flag. Living through your daughter 🙅🏼‍♀️. Where are the bright colours, the glittery things, the crazy socks and hair bows? Where are the cartoon characters and clothing that makes them look like actual children instead of miniature adults? Boring beige bland children are so bleeping miserable. Colour won’t kill you Tarah

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I truly don’t understand these beige witches phobia of colour. If my kid opened that basket she would be bleeping disappointed. Buying clothes for her that YOU want to wear is a red flag. Living through your daughter 🙅🏼‍♀️. Where are the bright colours, the glittery things, the crazy socks and hair bows? Where are the cartoon characters and clothing that makes them look like actual children instead of miniature adults? Boring beige bland children are so bleeping miserable. Colour won’t kill you Tarah
Because she is boring and can't think artisticly or for herself.

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget about Sparkle Girl! It’s either beige or complete tacky trash. Wonder what happened to Sparkle Girl. Did she sell the business like she planned?

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget about Sparkle Girl! It’s either beige or complete tacky trash. Wonder what happened to Sparkle Girl. Did she sell the business like she planned?
Tbh, my kids would’ve loved that plastic crap from sparkle girl. But I’d never buy it seeing as though it’s more marked up aliexpress tit. I could get it from Kmart/smiggle for the same price if not cheaper.
My point is, kids love tacky stuff and hell, let them wear it! Let them have the bright offensive colourful crap, they have their entire lives to choose the boring beige tit if they want to. I highly doubt Ever would choose that basket of neutral, boring rabbit themed stuff if given the choice.
It reminds me of those ball pits for babies full of grey balls - BORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She leads a very lonely sad life doesn't she? Show your friends your shopping you loser, not your insta stories. All these completely mundane things that she waves her phone around at clearly demonstrates that she has zero friends, only the bot follower imaginary friends she purchased on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Seriously- I am not happy. The Kath and Kim Leila spin off IS MY IDEA. Get your own idea for once Leis

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.