Leila Stead #3 aka Goldejewels aka Social Golde aka We Are Le Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the video of her taking the piss out of school mums. What an absolute lunatic, who sits in their car at school pick up time and does that. Her face looks like its been jammed in the fridge , it's so flat

Also can someone please find out where the rabbit is, Tilly also hasn't made an appearance lately. What is she doing with these animals.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does Leila ever do anything with ever? Like take her to after school activities like dance or soccer? Or even the Zoo or something? I don’t mean to be insensitive but why’s she so overwhelmed from making a hat and putting dinner on the stove? Im a single working mum of 2 kids below primary school and it baffles me how much spare time she has? Instead of laying in the bath all day airing her bunions why doesn’t she prep dinner and take Ever someone that she would enjoy with all her boss babe dollars. ???!!! Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Leila ever do anything with ever? Like take her to after school activities like dance or soccer? Or even the Zoo or something? I don’t mean to be insensitive but why’s she so overwhelmed from making a hat and putting dinner on the stove? Im a single working mum of 2 kids below primary school and it baffles me how much spare time she has? Instead of laying in the bath all day airing her bunions why doesn’t she prep dinner and take Ever someone that she would enjoy with all her boss babe dollars. ???!!! Make it make sense
I'm waiting for the oven turns itself up high because she has a ghost and spirits are drawn to her. No all her money goes on herself and her selfish self pursuits. How she can hand over hundreds and thousands of dollars on such bullshit such as over the phone womb cleansing is beyond me. One minute she is crying about not knowing if she's ever going to work again then next minute she is the ultimate boss babe living her dream life with multiple income sources, investments bringing in the coin. She's full of make believe and fakery.
Also, know her from the wild. She is a c#nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm waiting for the oven turns itself up high because she has a ghost and spirits are drawn to her. No all her money goes on herself and her selfish self pursuits. How she can hand over hundreds and thousands of dollars on such bullshit such as over the phone womb cleansing is beyond me. One minute she is crying about not knowing if she's ever going to work again then next minute she is the ultimate boss babe living her dream life with multiple income sources, investments bringing in the coin. She's full of make believe and fakery.
She must spend a LOT on fillers, her face is so puffy? I saw some photos from when Ever was a newborn and she looked so fresh and pretty, fillers really have changed her whole face.

From the wild! I would love more in the wild stories 😆 also which time do you think was next level Liela chaos? I need to go over the old Gomi thread to catch up on the last five years.

Reactions: 7
She must spend a LOT on fillers, her face is so puffy? I saw some photos from when Ever was a newborn and she looked so fresh and pretty, fillers really have changed her whole face.

From the wild! I would love more in the wild stories 😆 also which time do you think was next level Liela chaos? I need to go over the old Gomi thread to catch up on the last five years.
It's a ride!

Would also love stories on this lying quack job!

Reactions: 4
One minute she is crying about not knowing if she's ever going to work again then next minute she is the ultimate boss babe living her dream life with multiple income sources, investments bringing in the coin. She's full of make believe and fakery.
This is what gets me, it must be SO scary living with such an inconsistent income. It’s dependent on people falling for her bullshit. How would her ‘financial planner’ even work with that?

Also, my hot take on her school mum skit is that none of them even talk to her, so she doesn’t ever have the chance to have those conversations. She thinks she’s above them, but she also wishes she was part of the community, instead of just telling us she is. So sad.

Reactions: 11
One of my personal faves is when she was dating good old Brad and then dumped him without telling him (?) and then just went offline. She wipes her profile every now and then and resurfaces like nothing happened. They were also trying for a baby for about 3?! months but Leila was apparently one and done but also looking for a sperm donor. Absolutely wild!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
One of my personal faves is when she was dating good old Brad and then dumped him without telling him (?) and then just went offline. She wipes her profile every now and then and resurfaces like nothing happened. They were also trying for a baby for about 3?! months but Leila was apparently one and done but also looking for a sperm donor. Absolutely wild!
This is amazing, I only started following her last year. Ever doesn’t look like she’s that much younger? How long ago was it?
Imagine putting all this out into the world and then having to walk it back and ignore it… embarrassing.

Reactions: 7

there’s literally 20 different ig handles. And with each rebrand, a long boring post about why she’s ‘quitting social media’. Never lasts more than a few weeks 😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohh she is a treat. She thinks she is so original and free but everyone that has followed her knows exactly what she is going to do or say next. She has manifested a pretty crappy existence for herself and her kid if she thinks is living the dream.

This is amazing, I only started following her last year. Ever doesn’t look like she’s that much younger? How long ago was it?
Imagine putting all this out into the world and then having to walk it back and ignore it… embarrassing.
It's pretty much what she does. Reinvents history and makes tit up.

Reactions: 10
I’ll collate all the screenshots from when her mum was ill. Basically gunning for her to pass away, it was grotesque. She was also going to care for mum at home which lasted about half an hour before she shipped her to a nursing home. Precursor to her still current flood scamming ways.
Side note: how to make a wiki for this one?

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure if this is too far but does anyone get the vibes that Lie-la will be one of those mum that gets jealous over their teenage daughters social life and relationships with boys.?? Poor Ever.

Reactions: 14
Wonder if this is another account for TaraH or if someone wants to expose her for the grifting liar that she is.

Regarding Brad… remember they couldn’t see each other because she on the Gold Coast and he was still in Sydney BUT they were still trying to conceive. She even dedicated a whole post to her struggles with fertility, how devastated they were but they hadn’t actually even been able to see each other due to the lockdowns? It was a ride. She thinks her followers are as dim as she is. I wish I took a screenshot of it because it was yet another low act by our bunioned banshee.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if this is another account for TaraH or if someone wants to expose her for the grifting liar that she is.

Regarding Brad… remember they couldn’t see each other because she on the Gold Coast and he was still in Sydney BUT they were still trying to conceive. She even dedicated a whole post to her struggles with fertility, how devastated they were but they hadn’t actually even been able to see each other due to the lockdowns? It was a ride. She thinks her followers are as dim as she is. I wish I took a screenshot of it because it was yet another low act by our bunioned banshee.
Was this not the account that she made in case she got ‘silenced’ by insta for her anti vax posts/stories?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.