Leila Stead #4 DingDongDion and TarahTonneTits find true love, but will she find the rabbit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new thread on Leila and her latest one true love!

Thanks to @Justbeige for the title! Apologies if yet was others with more votes but I couldn't find them. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Massive shout out to @BasicBoganBaes and @Krista Lakota for joining us with literal gallons of piping hot tea! You guys are the real MVPs! (y)
Awwww thanks! As weird as it is to be in a group that shares dirt and opinions on others it’s kind of nice to know I’m not the only one that thinks they’re all cuckoo!

I moved to the GC with my young family and was introduced to this gang via JP (that I didn’t join) and felt like such and outsider and assumed there was something wrong with me.

• Heart
2 of my friends got quite sucked into JP with Kira a few years ago. They were trying to recruit all our group 🙄 1 of them persisted with it for some time. Using the products, and attended a conference. I think they've given up now.

I was surprised when I saw Leila with Kira because she definitely doesn't live a wholesome life.

Somewhere else in this thread someone mentioned that Kira was a nutjob and used to be violent towards Adam. I didn't know his new partner was Kira's bestie.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Awwww thanks! As weird as it is to be in a group that shares dirt and opinions on others it’s kind of nice to know I’m not the only one that thinks they’re all cuckoo!

I moved to the GC with my young family and was introduced to this gang via JP (that I didn’t join) and felt like such and outsider and assumed there was something wrong with me.
I can't remember how I came across Liela but when she posted a link to this thread I was very grateful to see that so many people saw through her bull as well, it never made sense to me that she had a following when she spoke such nonsense?

I'm really curious to know if when you're having a conversation with her in the wild does she speak in that flat droning voice like in her lives?

My psychic senses tell me this may be the most interesting thread yet! 😂

2 of my friends got quite sucked into JP with Kira a few years ago. They were trying to recruit all our group 🙄 1 of them persisted with it for some time. Using the products, and attended a conference. I think they've given up now.

I was surprised when I saw Leila with Kira because she definitely doesn't live a wholesome life.

Somewhere else in this thread someone mentioned that Kira was a nutjob and used to be violent towards Adam. I didn't know his new partner was Kira's bestie.
Ooh yes Kira def used to kick Adam out after she blew up and scratched his face etc when Jordan was little. Used to ring my partner and tell him all about it. Went out with them occasionally - I never wanted to be friends with an idiot like that. I liked adam and thought he was alright when he was working as a PT. Never liked Kira.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s already claiming ‘family’ dinner with the one thing she knows how to cook…roast chicken! (Are we sure it’s not the rabbit?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't remember how I came across Liela but when she posted a link to this thread I was very grateful to see that so many people saw through her bull as well, it never made sense to me that she had a following when she spoke such nonsense?

I'm really curious to know if when you're having a conversation with her in the wild does she speak in that flat droning voice like in her lives?

My psychic senses tell me this may be the most interesting thread yet! 😂
You know the funny thing! I have spoken to her 3 times IRL and I never noticed her flat voice or snaggle tooth 🤣. Might have been the same and I just didn’t notice?

if I see her again I’ll pay more attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another dirty delete on the post about being bitchy towards 2 people who were completely minding their own business in a cafe - accompanied by a photo of a ridiculously photoshopped image of herself.

• Angry
  • Wow
What's JP? :unsure: 🤷‍♀️
Juice plus. MLM

She really is a sad little girl inside isn't she. No one cares Tarah, they are not your family. They are tolerating you right now to be polite. The tit show that is you will come through pretty quickly love.
No one is buying your crap. You are not a family oriented good Christian family girl. You don't belong.

Reactions: 9
Not hiding the last name of ding dongs family anymore I notice.
She may have found her two headed crew here. I’m feeling a weird vibe off of them.
she’s been dating their brother for 5 minutes and they are tagging each other on Insta and dinner partying together. Weird weird weird. Especially with young children involved,

Reactions: 14
Not hiding the last name of ding dongs family anymore I notice.
She may have found her two headed crew here. I’m feeling a weird vibe off of them.
she’s been dating their brother for 5 minutes and they are tagging each other on Insta and dinner partying together. Weird weird weird. Especially with young children involved,
I’m sure she’s acting the part. Agreeable, demure, ‘good wife’ material…. Just wait until they see the REAL her. Must be why she dirty deleted her bitchy post which is in fact, the real Tarah.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.