Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Where did they say they were going to live together? I missed it.Crystal has her business in Tamworth and her kids both live with their dads in different areas hours away from each other.This is all so weird.
Crystal wrote it on her story about the beach. This will be fascinating. Crystal “looks” like she has been a lot more successful than Liela and is everything that Liela aspires to be. It looks like Crystal is going off travelling 🧳 so is staying at Liela’s very temporarily.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

showinguphere

Chatty Member
Seriously- I am not happy. The Kath and Kim Leila spin off IS MY IDEA. Get your own idea for once Leis

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Freya10

On Crystals latest stories she’s out at a family (I presume) dinner and Ever is with her but no Lie-Lies in the frame, Ever puts on the oddest facial expressions to perform for the camera. Maybe poor Liela needed some soul time or had a Dick appointment? either way it’s so gross and performative how these kids can’t have a moments peace without a camera being shoved in their faces…
I know it's very sad and actually disturbing, everyone else is just being normal the second she sees that camera the faces start 😒

• Sad

Freya10

Oh she SO reads here! And asks herself most of the questions. Weren't we just discussing Ever's visitation with her dad? POOF, a fake question about it. And she's a lying bitch, saying sometimes Ever doesn't want to go & she doesn't force her. Bitch, you're probably pushing her out the door. And it's probably YOU she doesn't want to come back to. I hate her & her pathological lies.
These were my thoughts too 😒

Yep I can definitely imagine Leila gaslighting Ever to not want to go to and to be upset by speaking poorly about Scott and using false memories and telling Ever she never likes going etc. Only massive hole in this story is that Leila would be desperate for Ever to go.

It makes me wonder how she would go in a serious custody battle where Scott went for full custody (speaking hypothetically). She would probably fight really hard on principle but in her heart of hearts be happy to lose all custody.
Yes, the way she talks about him abandoning them she's probably confused.

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
I have to agree, Dreamworld safety still isnt up to scratch and they walked away very lightly after decapitating four people and forcing their kids to watch. Of course Lie-la has zero moral compass and probably just wants to show off her exciting life
did you see where she wrote there were hardly any lines? Is that due to the fact no one is visiting?

If it’s organised in Aus through a Gold Coast clinic it maybe a a freebie. The Gold Coast is very anti vax, maybe some clinic wanting to get some traction among Leila anti vax followers?
cosmeditour do operate through the Gold Coast not just overseas. I think cosmetic surgeons/ dentists got sick of losing money to overseas so they now offer cheaper options in Australia
Had a GF go through cosmeditour for dental (through the white bite on the GC) will say you get what you pay for (her teeth look atrocious but she is happy)

• Wow

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
I truly don’t understand these beige bitches phobia of colour. If my kid opened that basket she would be fucking disappointed. Buying clothes for her that YOU want to wear is a red flag. Living through your daughter 🙅🏼‍♀️. Where are the bright colours, the glittery things, the crazy socks and hair bows? Where are the cartoon characters and clothing that makes them look like actual children instead of miniature adults? Boring beige bland children are so fucking miserable. Colour won’t kill you Tarah
Don’t forget about Sparkle Girl! It’s either beige or complete tacky trash. Wonder what happened to Sparkle Girl. Did she sell the business like she planned?

Facinatinating! I knew he went to the mines but she played him off as this Tony Robbins style motivational speaker and neuropsychological coach!

She says that a lot. She did a digital detox once where she vowed not to post for a month. She still posted every day, often about how she isn’t posting - made no sense!

Yup - and if you knew how she had got into some of those magazines it would make you want to puke. Bullying, lying and manipulating and crushing other people in her path. Promising exposure that wasn’t real.

and yes as soon as I saw the ring on her finger I knew it wasn’t a diamond. Then I saw him tag that place. Now I don’t care or judge what is on your finger but I know she likes expensive stuff so was a little miffed that he cheaped out on the ring. She wanted the rich sugar daddy but settled for someone.

she told a group of us that she knewhe was the one for her the day after she met him.

I actually think he’s taking her for a ride more than she’s taking him for one. Gets to live on her nice house, drive her nice car, leverage her audience to build his own, she pays for everything and all she gets is companionship and sex. I even wondered if he has another secret relationship and that’s why he’s away as much as he is?
definitely feels like there is more in it for him. And I don’t really care about diamond or not either, but transparency is always good. I doubt anyone would think it wasn’t a diamond and I’m sure as sh!t she probably wouldn’t correct anyone who said oh what a nice diamond. Look out for the “ethical” post that’s sure to come now regarding diamonds VS moissanite

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Wished I'd seen these comments before I read that laughable, unbelievably nauseating pile of crap right after I ate my dinner, blech! 🤮

• Haha

J0J0

VIP Member
Love Always - except if you’re literally some random having a conversation that has nothing to do with her. Then she’ll try to stir up shit - for fun. Because you’re a pathetic piece of shit Tarah.
B5627E1C-A871-4DD4-858F-662AC965459E.jpeg

• Wow