Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ffs Tarah just be present with your kid. I mean, I can understand a few snaps etc but she had her phone out every step of the way. So many performative photos and videos. I can’t imagine what it must feel like to go out with a parent and they spend the whole day on their phone.
No real connection between mother and daughter hey. It’s purely for the gram. Such a sad reality for little Ever.

Reactions: 3

Freya10

Papamanraphael seems to be Dion which is fking strange. Anyway he doesn’t seem to be separated for long so I reckon she is a rebound for him, she will end up pregnant again before he finds out how much of a sociopath she is.

600 pageson GOMI and 2000 posts on Tattle by many, many people has to tell him that it’s not just a couple of jealous people “intimidated” by TaraH (fking lol) but it’s actually the truth
I think it's because he was told by her that she's this boss babe warrior woman who is advocating so hard for our health and all these trolls that are sheep and getting the jab are dangerous and let's make you a fake account. Hopefully he'll figure it out sooner rather than later. It's common to Google some random guy you just met let's hope he'll get bored and do a little looking into her and find this sweet little thread 🙏🙏

Leila would be gutted if this forum went. Tell me you read here without telling me… it’s all for the “haters”, because about 4 people legitimately follow her. How anyone can not see through these questions is hysterical. The one about the next baby? Good lord. Don’t have more kids Leila. You’re up for enough in therapy bills for one already... I think my fave is the op shop question - cue video of op shop finds NO ONE ASKED FOR... about being single/looking for a partner - CUE selling her manifesting course, usual anti-vax nonsense - brings in the engagement... etc. It's so transparent. I'm wondering why she didn't just ask herself another "how you felt being single and pregnant" cos that hasn't been done to death already...
GOLDÈ content from Lie Lies.

Freya10

If you guys are talking about the comment on his only pic I think it's his sis in law she's with a similar guy in the wedding pic but it isn't him so not sure he has an ex wife. Sorry if anyone is religious but I find people odd that have those biblical things in their bio maybe the family are real naive church goers that would make sense

DaisyNZ

I'm so glad she's a life coach guys. Gaslighting your followers must be in a module somewhere.
I'm not saying you can't change your mind about having children, but this woman is so clearly disdainful about being LEFT PREGNANT - the fact she was prepared to give it another crack with some poor unsuspecting bloke... Yeesh
View attachment 1178812View attachment 1178815
I am living for all these throwbacks! Thank you!
Was the Brad (I hope I remembered his name correctly) era around the time of the first lockdowns?

Justbeige

VIP Member
Those AND the eyebrows!!!! 😬
She's very harsh looking. I don't get the thing with hair? It looks like a mullet? Or is it bad extensions? I thought she was a busy full-time mumma like Tarah who didn't have time for herself. The sacrifices of full-time mums. Sah busy.

• Haha
this new intel was a little gift from God. But excuse my ignorance because I am a relatively new Leila hater- who is kellie?
The Crystal picture is getting clearer now, wow. Just wow.

Ding dong dion, you need to put your sprint shoes on and run friend. Before she nabs your sperm #childsupport
Kelle Howard - she’s a friend of Leila’s and another one that was desperate to find themselves a man. Seems as though she may be cut from the disingenuous cloth too but maybe not as crazy as old mate 😂

Not sure how to start a new thread, anyone?
No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️