Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HitnMiss

A workshop to learn how to put a grazing board together? Ffs what's wrong with a packet of Ritz, some little boys and cocktail onions? People in Tamworth are going to pay for that? What's the deal with her eyeballs? She must take notes from Craig Cassidy. The whites of her eyes popping and also looking away from camera shows she's lying. Also no way is someone's teeth that white.
Plenty of ideas on Pinterest too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Freya10

Emotionally damaged hey Tarz. Nice try at seeming like a caring earth mother though.
I watched that movie and I don't know what she's talking about it was clearly an awfully sad disturbing real life story but she seemed more concerned about the poor woman not getting her kid, he was 16 lived his life with his family since he was 4 and she was obviously so damaged made the conscious decision as a mother to put her kid first it's understandable she wouldn't have the emotional capacity to grasp why she would do this. I'm sure the woman attempts when her child is older it's so clear Tarah has real problems if she can't watch a movie and get it.

I watched that movie and I don't know what she's talking about it was clearly an awfully sad disturbing real life story but she seemed more concerned about the poor woman not getting her kid, he was 16 lived his life with his family since he was 4 and she was obviously so damaged made the conscious decision as a mother to put her kid first it's understandable she wouldn't have the emotional capacity to grasp why she would do this. I'm sure the woman attempts when her child is older it's so clear Tarah has real problems if she can't watch a movie and get it.
And what's with the pouting 😅

• Haha

Justbeige

VIP Member
I think she's manifested a new car. On high finance. An MG. She drives a Jeep and we all know our feelings on those shit boxes.

J0J0

VIP Member
Yep it’s her mum as well, she looked pretty good considering the narrative from Liela that she was dying. I honestly feel like Liela exaggerated her mums condition for attention because she herself is sick in the head. We won’t ever know the true nature of her condition, but I also hope she is doing well
Not the mum, this is the mum. Looks pretty damn good to me.

Not the mum, this is the mum. Looks pretty damn good to me.
Oh wait this pic is old, the kids are tiny. Still not sure that’s her mum though? Looks too old…

Attachments

Last edited:

kangaroosteak

Might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t think anyone should be patronising Dreamworld whatsoever. I vowed never to go back after the tragedy in 2016. I worked there at one point - and the rides CONSTANTLY break down. I’m talking daily. The allocation of staff is a disgrace. The place is a fucking mess.
The fact that anyone can go there and have fun is fucking disgusting. I will never EVER go back
I have to agree, Dreamworld safety still isnt up to scratch and they walked away very lightly after decapitating four people and forcing their kids to watch. Of course Lie-la has zero moral compass and probably just wants to show off her exciting life

• Wow

Justbeige

VIP Member
Has added ‘lover’ to her bio. Waiting for it to change to Lover to Dion Raphael before it’s swiftly deleted when he does something innocuous like doesn’t go to the shops to get her tinned crab for her signature pasta dish (“he didn’t serve me”)

such public declarations of love should be a red flag to any worldly, well-travelled, highly intelligent, tertiary educated successful biznesseoman life coach, but nahhhh not our multi-passionate compulsively lying, psychotic single solo mum left pregnant who loves to trash the government but is first in line for any handout

We need a new thread.
Leila Stead >> lover to herself and her needs
Spot on.

So many of you have asked

All this mutual love bombing is gonna explode in their deluded beige faces!

Should we take bets now on how long the living arrangement will last once this crystal clacker has officially moved in?

• Haha

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
I think she's manifested a new car. On high finance. An MG. She drives a Jeep and we all know our feelings on those shit boxes.
She doesn’t drive a Jeep unless it’s a very recent purchase. She drive a Hyundai or Kia or something basic like that. (Basic in the sense normal/mainstream/low key).