Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyNZ

Enjoy the ride! You’ll find yourself wondering if it’s Groundhog Day as you get through the pages on Gomi and realise it’s just the same ol’shit year after year with Lie-Lies
It’s clear despite her many healers/coaches/womb clearing sessions that there has been no growth whatsoever, she’s still exactly the same if not worse! Will be interesting to see how long Ever the After lasts. What’s really sad is the frequent posts about Ever crying in the background of her lives and being ignored 😢

I really feel for that poor child.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

BeachBaby

VIP Member
There's a lot, she was just a vile human and still is. The main thing is her threatening everyone on the daily till she got hers. Her friend group consisted of Carly and mylisse think that's how you spell it, Tracey wasn't around back then. Carly was nice never understood why she was friends with her for so long can only assume she's too kind and felt some sort of obligation to her. Mylisse she was actually meaner than Tarah with the verbal insults I couldn't stand her. I don't think Tarah will ever find a man she never had any one interested in her at school not one hook up or boyfriend that I remember 😅 and she wasn't horrible looking that's only happened in her older years or maybe it's all the ugliness from the inside coming out. She didn't grow up in this area or where she claims she did I definitely don't remember her till year 8 all this bullshit about going back to her home town bitch you lived in tweed not Murwillumbah. Her life is a constant contradiction typical BPD she forgets her lies never knew how any of her dumb followers didn't call her out now I get they're mostly hate follows

If any of you have time to watch this it'll explain her exactly she's very much border line personality which is so sad for Ever. It's probably why a few of you have thought she has an intellectual disability they have the cognitive empathy of a 3 year old.
I seem to recall she said she grew up in Cabarita Beach. It's that a nicer (more affluent) town?

Reactions: 4
Don't you need to prove you're vaccinated to have surgery!? In Sydney you sure as shit do.
no you do not need to be vaccinated to have surgery - I am having surgery next month (I do not have the covid vaccine due to personal medical reasons) I have had every other vaccine though. I have also had covid.

Reactions: 3
Sick of this lousy bitch videoing herself in bed. Stop laying in bed you gross botch. And never mind the eyelash Botox treatment. Get to the orthodontist quick smart.
Also she likes “this little guy” (the snaggle tooth) but then in her live she was complaining about her speech because of it. More lies. Chrystal burnt her self that badly on her bottom lip and chin. I wonder if it’s all the Botox and she can’t drink properly or something else. 🤣

CurlyHairedPsychic

omg another nonsensical word salad from Lei Lei.
Trust Release Believe is the new Believe Achieve Succeed! Prepare to feel divinely supported! What a lunatic.

• Haha

ohmybortch

Chatty Member
Also poor Ever stopped singing when she realised she was being filmed. Must be the story of her life. Poor baby.

• Sad

Justbeige

VIP Member
Papamanraphael seems to be Dion which is fking strange. Anyway he doesn’t seem to be separated for long so I reckon she is a rebound for him, she will end up pregnant again before he finds out how much of a sociopath she is.

600 pageson GOMI and 2000 posts on Tattle by many, many people has to tell him that it’s not just a couple of jealous people “intimidated” by TaraH (fking lol) but it’s actually the truth
Well said. Absolute truth.